Just like you

In the hall

Ever since they met,when Kyungsoo was six and their parents got married, all he ever wanted to do was to be like Joonmyeon hyung. The boy is Kyungsoos star. In his eyes he is perfect: hes got the perfect grades, the perfect skin, the perfect hair, he is well spoken, he is the president of the student body, he is gentle, the teachers adore him and he also has the perfect boyfriend, Wu Yifan, tha captain of the basketball team.

Well Kyungsoo doesnt have a boyfriend yet, but he is on his way to get all the rest of the things his stepbrother have. He is on his way to perfection.

This path was what took him to accpet a job as the hall guardian, security person, whatever, of the school. Joonmyeon told him not to because it was social suicide, but Kyungsoo couldnt say no to the principal, could he. So, currently, he is the most hated person in school, and he dragged Byun Baekhyun with him (well not him, the principal sent Byun because he really cant have anymore detention time), anyway Kyungsoo has someone to boss around and he loves it!

Now Kyungsoo, nor Baekhyun, are the bodyguard type of boys, they are short and petit and even pretty, in all seriousness they dont intimidate anyone (maybe Kyungsoo does, but once you get pass that stare thats it), but the real reason why nobody messes with them is because they are the principals darlings. So yeah, social suicide. Kyungsoo doesnt give a because he is gonna enter the university that he wants and be as perfect as his brother, so yeah...

Today is particular good day for the guard, yesterday the principal told him that a new student was gonna arrieve, Kim Jongdae, and that he could add him to the "security team", and the teen is delight because, yay!, someone else to boss around.

He fixes his tie and his uniform and head to Yifans hyung car, because he picks both brothers up every morning.

-------------------

Kim Jongdae seems to be a nice kid, he talks a lot and laughs, he seems to like Baekhyun and is listening to Kyungsoo with attention, but inside he doesnt like this "security team" that his class mate and principal are so exited about.

"...And we always have to look into that corner because the guys that uses the practice room always cause...", the "boss" got lost in his thoughts. Jongdae looks at Baek looking for answers.

"This happens everytime he sees Hwang Zitao", he sais and rolls his eyes. "Is that tall guy that look like he could kill you...or you really well", Jongdae chuckles. Kyungsoo snaps.

"What! You know you are under my care Byun! So you better behave or else Ill tell the principal", this must be the real Kyungsoo, Jongdae thinks.

"What? I was just telling Jong here about your chinese crush...no harm there...chillax boss"

"Crush! As if! I keep a close eye on him because he is the plague, the saurce of all evol in this school. Him and Park Chanyeol can be a hand full", he tells to the new student.

"So thats why you walk around his locker so much, I thought you wanted to check his out cause he always bents to grab his sneakers after class", Baekhyun gets a slap on the back of the head, Jongdae hold a laugh.