I'll just keep on making the same mistakes hoping that you'll understand

In the hall

Kyungsoo is trying to choose a tshirt, or a shirt. or something. Zitao told them, him, the babies and his parents, that he wanted to go watch a movie, a childrens movie for the kids. Kyungsoo had said yes, he doesnt know what the hell happend now on Zitaos mind, he will go to the movies though.

The girls are a hell now, they are crawlling and trying to walk so they are more in danger, they have more chances to get hurt so someone has to be with them at all times. He doesnt know how are they gonna be in a dark room for more than an hour, but whatever.

---------------

Zitao is smiling during the whole trip to the cinema complex, Kyungsoo is too and they are singing songs with girls. Tao asks him if he wants pop corn and how he wants it. Kyungsoo tries to ignore the felling that is telling him that this feels like date. He tries to push the thought as far as he can.

After, Tao has promised that they are gonna go for food, but Kyungsoo didnt imagine that they were actually going back to the apartment. Kyungsoo doesnt opose. Zitao says that they are going out with some friends that they have to wait for at home so they can leave together. Kyungsoo goes to the store downstairs because they might need a snack for the girls.

He almost bumps with a tall man outside the building, he is taller than Tao and there for a million times taller than himself. He bows awkawrdly and it gets more awkward when the guy follows him to the elevator.

"This is kind of awkward", the man voices and Kyungsoo smiles shyly. "And it seems like we are going to same floor", the guy chuckles and Kyungsoo smiles again. "You have a very beautifull smile", he compliments and Kyungsoo becomes bluster.

"Thank you", he almost chokes out.

When the elevator stops he practically runs to the aparment and he doesnt see where the man goes.

-----------------

"You are back", Zitao stops what he is doing to look at him. "Are you ok?", Kyungsoo nods but goes slowlly closer to Tao until he is in front of him.

"There was a man in the elevator...he said I have a pretty smile", he looks scare wich puts Tao on alert even if he knows that that is nothing. He hugs Kyungsoo who calms in his arms.

"Its ok. What man?"

"I dont know I found him at the front door and he came to this floor. Maybe is nothing but it was embarresing", Tao chuckles more relieve.

"You do have a pretty smile though", Kyungsoo pouts and looks up at him. "And a cute pout", he tells him and pokes the tip of his nose.

The bell rings and they have to let go of eachother. Kyungsoo goes to get the girls.

"Finally!", Zitao says. Kyungsoo comes back with the girls.

"What do you mean Finally! Aw baby!!", is Hen Li, Hen Li...he goes to grab the one of the babies, Kyungsoo bows, visibly upset.

"Good evening", another voice comes in, a strange voice? or a familiar voice? Its the man!

"Hello nice to meet you", Zitao greets. "Come on in", he tells him.

"Oh, hello again", the guy tells him and Kyungsoo is really surprised.

"Have you met?", Hen Li asks.

"Yes in the elevator", Kyungsoo looks to the floor.

"So you are the guy that told my fiance that he has a pretty smile? Hmhm...I see", Tao fakes jealousy.

"Im sorry! ...You have to admit its true", the three men smile enjoying teasing Kyungsoo.

"Hey what about me?", Hen Li asks.

"Everything about you is pretty", the man tells him and makes room in his arms to hold him. Kyungsoo is trying hard to understand. "Sorry again. My name is Zhou Mi", he bows.

"My boyfriend", Hen Li says as if someone needed an explanation. Kyungsoo looks at Zitao searching for some reaction, but he doesnt show any, he doesnt look hurt....also, did he just called  him his fiance?

--------------------

After a dinner in wich they got to meet this guy Mi hyung, who couldnt take his hands off Hen Li in the whole night, they go back to the aparment, this time to Hen Lis where they drink tea, beer and chat some more. The conversation is kind of boring for Kyungsoo, after all is adults talk. He puts his head on Taos shoulder and glances at the babies that sprawll all over the carpet sleeping, he sighs.

"Uhm..I think we should go now, right pinguin?", pinguin? He asks Kyungsoo.

"Ok", he stands up and they greet the love birds.

"I have to take you back home", he tells Kyungsoo.

"I know", he pouts and for some reason he doesnt want to leave.

--------------------

They enter the aparment to get the car seats for the babies along with some blankets. They sit for a moment in the living room couch. And, nobody knows how it starts but they kiss. Slowly first and then with more passion, almost like the people do in those videos that Kyungsoo wont admit that hes been watching. He knows that he should feel shy or something because Tao is touching to much, but he doesnt want to stop the other. He touches too, not so much though.

He shouldnt be thinking but he does anyway...Zitao thinks that theres something really basic and primal about their relationship, the fact that even in this state Kyungsoo responds to his kisses as if he could remember, as if the memory was on his lips or in the tip of his hands. He feel a little dirty because Kyungsoo is like this and he feels like a ert for wanting more, for wanting to touch more, to ask him to stay, for letting his head go wild. So at some point he finds it in him to stop, to make himself stop. He smile at his Kyungsoo just to tell him that he likes it, that he liked it, that it was ok, that is nothing bad that he wanted to pause. He pecks his lips, those plump, now deep red, lips.

"We should go Pinguin", Kyungsoo nods.

--------------------

Tao drops him in his house and drives away with the girls in the back seat.

All Kyungsoo can think is that, yes, he was right. This was a date.