Wouldn't you agree, baby you and me got a "groovy" kind of love

In the hall

He sat up and let go off the other, clkeande his face with his sleeve.

"I wont hurt you anymore, thats what Im here to say"

"Go then, dont comeback", Kyungsoo sat up as well.

"Thats not the answer..we...weve been away...dont you think these thing happend for a reason?"

"What are you saying? We are not children anymore to believe in everlasting fasted love..."

"Why not?"

"What happend to us was a tragedy, we have to learn to live with that. Like Ive been trying to for the past ten years"

"You dont have to do it alone though"

"What good can you do?"

"I dont know. I want to stay, for...the present"

"What present?"

"I like you...and dont even try to deny that you like me...because I know...", Kyungsoo turned his face. Tao reached to get his hand. "I know because you still have this", he touched the bracelet. Kyungsoo tried to tug his hand away.

"Dont do this...", he whipered already crying.

"Do what?", Tao got closer, knees almost touching. He intertwined their fingers.

"Acting as if you..."

"Cared? I do care", he sniffed. "I...I was honest when I said that Ill do anything for you,...except leave of course. I...Ill be the boyfriend if you let me, Ill be the friend if you prefer that, Ill be the buddy if is that what you need of me...I", Kyungsoo was already sobbing. "Please, dont fight me anymore...let me...I wanna know...let me hear it. I wanna know everything that happend to you these years...please", he was sobbing too.

-------------------------

There they stayed. Taos back against the door, Kyungsoo in his lap, crying and talking. How the bully got out of hand, all the fear that he felt those days, how he didnt want to cause problem for his brother and friends. How he realized that those people were his only friends, how he didnt fight back when they hitted him. How confuse he was when his father told him that he had been pregnant, that there was no baby. How Yifan conected the dots and helped him keep a secret that he never wanted to keep. All the years of trying to shake away the pain, the pain of what coulve been. Everything.

In exchange, Tao told him what happend to him. How scare of himself he was, how ashamed. How hard it had been for him to be with someone, even as he grew older. How it was Jia the first person he ever gave himself too and how scary it had been too. He also told him how he came to found out about the baby and that nobody said anything to his brother, Sehun, as Yifan, just conected the dots.

"My head hurts"

"Yeah, my legs too", he said massaging the back of the others neck.

"Hey...", he said weakly.

"Lets go to sleep"

Kyungsoo got up and reached his hand for the to take. Tao smiled and took it.

Zitao got first under the covers, then Kyungsoo and they cuddle a little.

"Dont try anything funny", Kyungsoo warned.

"YOU dont try anything funny"

-------------------------

The pain in the head was so strong that it woke him up.

"Ugh...", he couldnt move with Tao all over him. He patted his shoulder a little. "Come on..ugh".

"Wha...?"

"Get off, off...", Kyungsoo sprinted to the bathroom. Tao heard him puke.

"Eh? Hey...", he stood up and opened the bathroom door. "Are you ok?"

"Werent you here last night? Im great!", Tao knelt down beside him and picked him up from the floor.

"What was that? Are you sick?"

"No, Im really stressed out", Tao brought him back to the bed.

"Maybe you are hungry. Is 2 pm after all. I will make us some brunch?", Kyungsoo noded and cuddled back under the sheets. His phone rang, he whined.

"Is yours not mine"

"...Hello?"

"God are you alive?! Didnt you see the ten million lost calls I left you?! I was this close to call your brother!"

"Hello hyung. I had my phone on silent mode. Sorry"

"How are you feeling? Chanyeol and I are going over there"

"What? You dont need to..."

"Really Kyungsoo? It wasnt a question"

"I...uhm...Im not alone"

"Yeah right"

"Is the truth...Im with...Zitao"

"Thats the worst excuse ever"

"Is true he just stoped by"

"Why would Zitao do that?"

"Because we are friends?"

"Since when?"

"Since the other day?", Zitao tilted his head at Kyungsoo from the kitchen.

"If he is there put him on the phone"

"Hyung...."

"Do Kyungsoo", he stood up and went to Tao.

"He wants to say hi", he gave the phone.

"Hi hyung!", came the cheery voice of Tao.

"Wow you are really there. What are you doing there?", Tao was poking Kyungsoos cheek to make him stop pouting.

"Its a nice sunday and thought to stop by. Why? Do you wanna come for lunch with us?", Kyungsoo shook his head.

"Yes we do!"

"Baek, maybe they want to...uhm...be alone", Chanyeol tiny voice came from somewhere on the line.

"Oh! Oh...uhm no, is ok. Just tell me...how does Kyungsoo look?"

"Tire...but cute as always", Kyungsoo blushed.

"O...k...well tell him that we will be there in the afternoon. And take care of him, take him out or something, he had a rough week"

"Will do. It looks like he needs that. See you then"

"See you".

"Are they coming?"

"Nop", he sighed relievd. "Don be mean"

"Im not. Im gratefull, is just that I dont like to be treated as if I was crazy"

------------------------

After brunch Kyungsoo fell asleep like a dead person. Zitao stood there watching him rest. This small person had done so much for him. To much. How will he pay him? He thinks is crazy to feel this way now, when yesterday he was sure he wanted to marry Jia. But this feeling is to real, this need to stay by Kyungsoo, this new found curiosity about him, everything it was so...And the fact that he slept with Kyungsoo so many times before, and yet never saw this, his beauty and right now he feels like he want to watch him for ever. Isnt that childish? And Kyungsoo thinks he is the crazy one...Zitao chuckles as Kyungsoo moves closer to him, seaking for warmth.

"You are little angel", he whispers to him in chinese.

His ringtone interrupts his thoughts and makes Kyungsoo stirr in his sleep.

"What do you want? Are you gone yet?", his voice is cold.

"There are things here that are from the both of us..."

"Take whatever you want and leave"

"Taozi... where are you? Come home", her voice was shaking.

"Get a new home and go there. If you want that place, stay. Ill pick my things later"

"Tao please!"

"Please what?! You already decided what you wanted out of this relationship and so did I. Let me know what you want to do with the house",he hang up and sighed. When he turned, Kyungsoo was standing there behind him, looking worried.

"What...uh...happend?", Tao went to hug him.

"Nothing...Jia doesnt seem to understand certain things. Go back to bed"

"If you have to go and talk to her, you should", he said sadly. Tao thought he was cute.

"We dont have anything else to talk about really. I want to stay here with you. Up!", he said and lifted Kyungsoo in his arms to put him to bed and started to make out with him.

They spent the rest of the day like that: kissing, touching, exploring, talking, smiling, laughing. There was no , just something very different.

And even if nobody is saying it, both of them think that this is the right thing.