In the storm

In the hall

"I dont wanna go", Kyungsoo pouts at the mirror.

"Dont be like this honey you look great"

"No I look like balloon. This jeans are going to burst"

"You look cute. Also didnt Tao said that you were gonna be there for a short time? Just go greet your friend and comeback. Dont think much into it"

At seven months Kyungsoo was kind of really big. His small frame wasnt doing any favors either. So far his life was great. Tao and him still had the same deal, that allowed them to build their relationship on better, stronger ground. It was all kinds of surprising because they really got along pretty well. Kyungsoo regreted been such an strict teen and never been able to befriend Tao, it would save them both a lot of trouble.

Wow, time really flies fast.

Even if he is kind of afraid to say it out loud, Kyungsoo is now as happy as he couldve ever imagine. He is having his own family and is loved by his dream boy. He giggles at the thought on his mind.

His "dream boy" is about to come and pick him up.

----------

"Hi", Tao sais with a cute voice and he looks at Kyungsoo, is so intens that it makes him blush.

"Hello", he sais as he wraps himself around his boyfriends waist and rubs his face on his chest. Oh he is so warm and smells so good. Kyungsoo is been missing him all day. After Jongdaes birthday party they will stay at Zitaos. Kyungsoo is the happiest.

"How are my three little babies?", he said, arms all around Kyungsoo.

"We missed baba", he said with a pout in his voice.

"Aw I missed you guys too! But we will have all the weekend to ourselves and we are gonna do tons of things"

"Really?"

"Yep", Tao said now looking at Kyungsoo. "I finally bought the craddles" , Kyungsoo beamed. "We can put the together this weekend and paint them if you dont want them white".

"Thats so great!"

Tao went upstairs to grab Kyungsoos bag and they said goodbye to the parents and left.

---------------------

Is kind of early but the bar is already crowded. Zitao walks behind Kyungsoo to protect him from people pushing him.

"Here!!", Baekhyun is standing in a chair and waving at them. Tao waves back.

Everybody coos at Kyungsoo when they seem him so big. Chanyeol and Yixing doesnt see him that often.

"Aw baby, imagine when we are like this", Yixing sais to Jongdae, who smiles back at him.

"Trust me you dont want to be this big"

"Can I touch it?", Chanyeol asks out of the blue.

"Sure". The tall man plants a carefull hand on his friends stomach. "Oh my God what is that?!", Kyungsoo touches his tummy.

"A hand?", Chanyeol gasps. Tao laughs at him.

"I didnt know it felt so realistic...lly", his eyes are big as Kyungsoos. Tao pats the belly.

"Baby dont scare your uncle", he tells the baby (babies).

---------------

Everyone is really happy for the couple, for Kyungsoo. Joonmyeon and Sehun are all over the pregnant male, older brother is really protective, he spends most of the night watching if Tao drinks alcohol or not. Is kind of funny to see. 

Kyungsoo started to feel uncomfrotable, really the place was already cramped and he was kind of feeling dizzy.

"I need to go to the bathroom", he tells Tao.

"Oh me too", Jongdae sais. "Ill go with you", Kyungsoo nods.

"Be carefull", Tao warns.

"Yes I will", Kyungsoo rolls his eyes and follows his friend.

-----------------------

Theres a line for the bathroom but people are kind enough to let Kyungsoo go first. Jongdae is not that lucky though.

"Ill wait in the little chair outside", he tells his friend, is not eassy for him to be standing for long. Jongdae nods.

He sits there for a moment, some girls asked him abut his pregnancy. Some people wants to pat the belly, he lets them.

"Are you Kyngsoo?", a girl asks him. Maybe she is from the institute?

"Yes", he answers with a smile.

"Do you know who I am?", she sounds rude now.

"Im sorry, I dont"

"Im Jia", Kyungsoo gulps.

"Oh hi"

"I see you dont waste time...", she looks at the belly. Kyungsoo puts a hand over it, as to protect the babies. "Do you even know who are you with? He is dangerous"

"I dont know what are you saying, but whatever happend with Tao and you is your problem not mine", he answers with serious tone.

"I know but I supose you need to know what kind of person he is"

"Really? Please tell me", blame the hormones.

"Did you know that he a boy when he was in high school?",Kyungsoo felt his babies move inside of him. "Did you know that the boy had you name? I mean how sick is that? You should be carefull with your own children", she said and left. Like that. What kind of an stupid little....

"What?", Kyungsoo turned to see Jongdae. There standing behind him.

"Did you..."

"Yes", he said in a harsh tone. "What the hell was that? Is that true? He is the one...."

"Hyung..."

"What are you doing? Now you are pregnant...with your children....what the hell Kyungsoo?", Kyungsoo was really trying to say something but Jongdae wasnt having any of it. "I cant believe you....I dont know anymore whats in your head", he said and left.

"Hyung...", the words stoped in his mouth because a pain went throug all his body. It came from his under belly. His knees couldnt hold him anymore and he fell to the floor. Immediately people started tpo sorround him. He started to cry. The pain wouldnt even let him talk properly.

Breath, just try to breath. He turned towards the direction Jongdae left, but couldnt see him anymore.