Brotherhood

In the hall

When Joonmyeon met Kyungsoo he thought he was the cutest thing he had ever seen. Small, big round eyes, a cartoon character. His father had been talking about him for a long time before they met. He had been telling little Joon that he was gonna be a hyung now, that he had to take care of Kyungsoo, who was younger and smaller. When they finally saw eachother the big brother thought that he looked exactly like his father described. He wanted to take care of him.

Kyungsoos mother wasnt the best woman in the world, she wasnt the loving mother his father wanted for him either. It was confirmed when she divorced him and asked him to take Kyungsoo as part of the divorce deal. Joonmyeons heart got broken because he already knew what t was like to lose a mother, which was what Kyungsoo was going through. His father then had a talk with him, he asked his permission to keep Kyungsoo, he didnt understand why his father was even asking, then he told him that he must always remember that Kyungsoo was his real brother, as real as any other that he couldve have. He didnt understand whay his fatehr would say that either, he had considered Kyungsoo his brother maybe before they even met.

This were the things he was remembering tonight while combing Kyungsoos hair. He wanted to stay for the night, is not the most comfortable thing to do, but he misses his brother, he wonders if Kyungsoo does too.

He also remembers one time, that one and only time that Kyungsoo ever mentioned to want a family. He was maybe thirteen, it all happend before...the incident. He told him that he wanted to have a family, some time after college, that he would like to live near their parents, but first he had to be a big business man.

Joonmyeon smiles at highschool Kyungsoo who was uptight and had so much projects in mind.

"I miss you", he tells him as he kisses his forehead. "I love you".

-----------------------------

"Hi baby. I know Ive been a bad hyung lately. Ive been busy with the school and all", Baekhyun tells Kyungsoo (or to his body). "Look your students made this for you and also they sang and recorded themselves...they said youll like the songs", he shows the cd. "They are really good. Jongdae sais they gotten better", he smiles.

When Baekhyun met Kyungsoo he didnt think much of him. Everyone on the school knew him, he was the top student anyway. He got to know him better when the principal told them to be hall guardians together.Then Baekhyun discovered another side of the annoying Do Kim Kyungsoo.

He always thought that he was cute, a cute kid trying to act tough, he had to be because if it wasnt because he was Joonmyeons brother he would be bullied every single day of his life. Most of the times, secretly, Baekhyun would talk to all the people Kyungsoo would "mistreat" and talk them out of the idea of beating his out after class. He never told this to Kyungsoo, that would crush his ego.

The first time he noticed that Kyungsoo was looking at Zitao was the month before they became guardians: Kyungsoo was tiptoeing on the gyms door to watch the wushu practice. He found that cute too.

Thinking about it he would never, for the life of him, understand what the hell happend to Kyungsoos life. Why the hell did all this happend to him.

The way everything was settled, with a rich dad, an awesome brother, great grades, Kyungsoos life should had been eassy and successful. But then it had to happend. That night that destroyed his life.

The only good thing that came of that was that they became life time friends.

Baekhyun smiles.

"You dont know how cute your babies are. They are growing healthy and beautifull. Zitao has become a great father to them, he has warmed up to your parents as well. They are a little lonely Soo, theres only so much we can do, they need you". Kyungsoos hands are a little cold to the touch. Baekhyun settles to read his friend a book that started recently and hopes that he would listen.

---------------------------------------

"Hey! No babies this weekend?", Hen Li asks as he enters the elevator with Tao one night.

"No, only tomorrow", Tao smiles. "I really cant thank you enough for what you did the other day. I have a lot of catching up to do".

"No problem. They are adorable"

"Thanks"

"My parents are divorced too so I know what it is that my dad doesnt know what to do with me", he smiled.

"Im not divorce, my fiancé is sick, at the hospital. He cant take care of them, us, right now"

"Oh, sorry to hear that. Im sorry"

"Is ok, its complicated. My parents in law help me on the week and I take them on the weekends", Hen Li nods.

-------------------------------

"...and then he just pated her belly and she stoped, and then Baby Panda also fell asleep. It seems like she was tired of the noise. But I tell you, if he wasnt an architect I would hire him as a nany. The guy is genious", he seeps his beer, Sehun nods.

"Im glad that you are finding more usefull friends"

"Hey you are always welcome to come and help", he pats Sehuns back.

"So, how does he look like?"

"What?"

"Yeah...is he good looking?"

"What the hell would I know...he looks normal I guess..."

"Oh come on...you are not blind. Is he, hot?"

"Sehun dont you have a boyfriend?"

"I do, Im asking for a friend", Sehun smirks.

"Dont go there Oh Sehun. Im engaged"

"Im not saying anything, is you the one whos acting as if this guy was the son of God"

"Whatever"