In the living room 2 (in the hall)

In the hall

It was dark on the room. Everybody was asleep. Joonmyeon and Yifan were mashed into eachother. Kyungsoo was Luhans koala and Minseok just looked at them, got up and got out. The room was to crowded.

He stood there for a moment drinking his water when he felt a pair of arms around his waist. He sighed in content.

"When were you gonna give me a proper welcome?", Luhan sounded whiny.

"When you stop cuddling with my baby cousin?", Minseok retorted as he turned his head a little to side kiss Luhans cheeck.

"Dont be jealous Baby bun, Kyungie needs the love".

"Hmm", Minseok was very happy to have his love back.

"This cant be done through Skype", Luhan reflected as he kissed the back of Minseoks neck.

"Did you tell Yifan about us?"

"No, why?", Minseok didnt want to be Luhans secret anymore.

"When are you gonna tell?"

"Honey you know Im here for that. Im waiting for the right moment", Minseok wiggled trying to get off from Luhans grasp. "I told you I came here for that and thats what Im gonna do", the chinese boy said not wanting to let go, his boyfriend sighed. He turned and kissed Luhan wich led them to a full (and much needed) make out session. "Mmmm....you...cant..do this on Skype either", Luhan said inbetween kisses.

"I missed you", Minseok breathed out while kissing his boyfriends neck.

"Me too babe", Luhans hands were sliding inside the back of Minseoks pajama pants. "Mmm, so soft....I love you Baby bun"

"I love you too"

-------------------------------------------

"Oh look at that", Luhan whispered to Minseok when they came back from the backyard and saw that Kyungsoo and Joonmyeon were Yifans koalas now.

"Shut up and go to sleep", Minseok said trying to regain his spot beside his cousin.

"Good night Baby bun"

"Shut up Luhan"

-----------------------------------------

When Kyungsoo woke up he was alone in the livin groom. He rubbed his eyes and sat up. His face and his lips were puffy.

"Aw, look how cute you are in the morning", Luhan beemed.

"Good morning hyung", he said and as he laid back down.

"Good morning honey", Minseok came with a trai in his hand. Breakfast to bed! Kyungsoo smiled at him.

"Thank hyung"

"Do you want to wash up or eat now"

"Ill go to the bathroom and be back in a sec", he got up and ran up.

"Be carefull! Breakfast isnt going anywhere!", Minseok warned.

"You are gonna be a good mother to our babies, Baby bun"

"You are a machine of talking stupid, are you not?"

"Baby bun is so mean", Luhan pouted.

"Hyung when are you gonna act your age?", Joonmyeon entered the room.

"You are mean too! It must run in the family, be carefull FanFan", his brother just laughed at him.

--------------------------

The day went well, the Wu brothers (Yifan) called home to say that they were still alive and staying at the Kims. They ate lunch and watched more tv. In the afternoon Yifan invited Yixing over and he came with Jongdae. Thats when they got the brilliant idea.

"We should have a party", Yixing sugested.

"No", was Minseoks final answer.Luhan decided to keep his mouth shut this time and continue to play the guitar with Yixing.

"But can we invite more friends?", Kyungsoo asked. "Only Baekhie and Chanyeol".

----------------------------

He said it once or twice. He told Sehun once and another he told Yifan. But he hasnt really saying all that much. Ever since his party he is been having nightmares. He doesnt know what about them are memories and wich parts are fantasies, awfull ones. Is been pretty much the same dream, as if his mind is trying to place things together. Always in the party, something about the party, one more detail per night. Is getting Zitao restless and scare of himself, maybe is guilt...no, it is guilt. He feels like a monster, in the dreams he is a monster.

He sees the hall that leads to his room, he sees it blurry, it makes him feel deezy. Then is dark and there are sounds and smells. A whisper that sounds a lot like a cry, a small cry, a muffle cry. Then he can hear himself, breathing heavy, hard. He feels the heat and even the pressure on his arm. He cant see a face and that gets him mad everytime, because he wakes up in the moment that he can focus. But the feelings are all over the place, the ones during the dream and the ones after he woke up.

Last night had been particulary bad, because he almost could hear the voice of the persona, in a weak whisper and he had been all day thinking where else he heard that. Where? Who?

----------------------------------------

Minseok shouldve known right? That two more friends would turn out to be...20? 15? 30? Geez. At least Kyungsoo was smiling a lot, Luhan had been his personal clown (no, he is not jealous, he knows his baby causin is going through a bad moment now), but his uncle was going to kill him.

--------------------------------------

From where he was seated he could see Sehun and Jongin making out, so much for "a good party with friends will take your mind off things". What friends? Whos friends? To be honest, he came to see Joonmyeon, yeah he should forget about this already...is just...just looking right? That never hurt nobody right? Well...maybe only him...he sighs as he sips his beer, yeah he is under age and drinking, so? This isnt funny nor amusing. He stands up. He needs to go to the bathroom.

He passes people bay, he makes his way through the sea of uncaring teens. Some pushes him, some pat his back, other smile at him others waved him off. God the walk to the stair has been ing long. When he finally gets to the first floor he sees Kyungsoo coming out of a room.

"Oh, Zitao. You are here", he smiles, he is not comfortable.

"Hi....hyung. I was, I forgot where the bathroom was"

"Sure, is here", Kyungsoo walks in front of him and an images assauts Zitaos mind, is it a dejà-vu? Is it a memory? And sudenly Kyungsoo hears the sound of something crushing in the ground, is Zitaos can..."What, are you ok?", Kyungsoo goes to him.

"Its you", Zitao sais and his eyes start to water.

"What?", Zitao is ashame and now he can clearly see it in his head: him all over Kyungsoo against the wall of the hall of his house. And when Kyungsoo asks whats wrong with him, he recognices the voice. The hush tone, "please not here" it sounds a lot like "are you ok?".

"You and me....", he trails off a little and the first thing that comes to mind, his stupid mind is to try to grab Kyungsoos arm, but when he sees the fear in his eyes he confirms it, that is him and... "Im sorry", he chokes out and starts to sob. Kyungsoo is looking at him all big eyes and puffy lips, tears already streaming. "I didnt remember until now...Im sorry...I...why you didnt say...", Tao was crying as well and getting closer, but Kyungsoo was flinching away. "I didnt mean...I didnt know...Im sorry please forgive me...please talk to me", the chinese boy was about to loose his mind.

"Please leave", is all Kyungsoo could let out of his mouth, not looking at Tao in the eyes until..."You didnt leave me in peace back then leave me now! Go away! Dont ever come near meee!!!!!", he ran to his room and locked himself there.

Zitao couldnt believe this, couldnt believe himself. He didnt want to go, he wanted to go there and apologise, apologise until death, he wanted to turn back time. All the things that he said about Kyungsoo, all the things that he thought about him...he wants to take it all back. All back. But he does whats he is been told and darts out of the house. He doesnt know it but Yifan watches him leave and wonders whats happend.