Parenthood 2

In the hall

Feeding a four month old can be really stressing, feeding two well...imagine. At this point Tao is very gratefull with his inlaws because basically the girls live with them and he kind of lives there two, if not he wouldnt spend any time at all with his babies.

He has this fantasy that when the girls are like, seven month he will take them with him to his home (of course this also includes Kyungsoo) and live properlly as a family. He talked about this with Junsu and he doesnt seem to agree, he doesnt want his grandchildren at the care of some nany. They are here and fine so why not stay with them, at least until the girls are one year old or something. But Zitao deosnt want them to get use to live in a place thats not their home, even if Junsu insists that that is everybodies home.

Zitao watches as Baby Panda waits her turn to be feed while her sister finishes on their papas shoulder. Little Chicken is very demanding, she reminds him of Kyungsoo whe he was in high school, so up tight and scary. He smiles softly at the memory.

"You can be cute as your appa but dont be like that ok? Just be happy, have friends, not everything in life is highschool", he tells the baby who is now looking at him with big Kyungsoo eyes.

He leaves them in the morning with a heavy heart.

-------------

Today he has to go to his apartment, get some more clothes, take a bath, clean some.

"Wait please!", a voice came from outside the elevator. A man, a young man, came in with some boxes. They bow to eachother.

"What floor?"

"The sixth"

"Oh same as mine"

"So we are neighbours"

"It seems..."

"Lau Hen Li"

"Huang Zitao"

"Nice to meet you. I live on the 23"

"I live on the 22", they laughed.

---------------

Theres a reason why Tao wants to clean and put some order in his house: he plans to bring the babies this weekend. For the first time, since they were born, his in laws agreed that he would survive one night and two days with him alone, or that the babies will survive with him, so he is happy and getting ready. Its been so long that he has to at least think about it, about the possibility that Kyungsoo might not wake up, he wants to prove himself that he can do it on his own.

--------------

The day finally came and Tao was excited. Before leaving the house, mister Park gave him a list of the usefull emergency numbers, Junsu asked a million times if he saved his number (yeah a long time ago), if he had Joonmyeons who lives closer, if he had the babies doctors. Yes, he has them all. Did he checked the expiration date of the milk? Does he have enough diapers? Does he really knows how to bathe them with out killing them? Does he know how to do anything with out killing them? and to please "do not hesitate on calling us if anything happens". "Anything". "And we'll come".

After much recomendations, Tao finally arrived to his building and after much cooing from the manager to the babies and some old neighbours he was on the way to his appartment.

"Wait!", he heard a familiar voice and held the door.

"Oh hi!", Hen Li bowed. "Oh who are these cuties?", he went to poke the babies cheeks. Tao introduced his daughters. "Aww you guys are so cute...those big eyes..aww they are so pretty. You are a lucky appa", he told Tao, who thanked him.

-------------------

It was like 3pm. maybe, who knows. Who can even think with Little Chiken screaming like that? Zitao didnt want to call the Kims, no he wasnt gonna call. This is his daughter and she will shut her small mouth so help... is that Baby Panda?

"Oh, you woke your sister up", he told the baby bouncing in his arms. "Shhhh, please. The neighbours are gonna throw us out. Please. Im here baby", what was up with them? He did everything right, right?

Suddenly the door bell rang. Oh no, this was it, he was gonna be homeless, with two babies and a fiancé in coma. This is not a drama, this Huang Zitaos life.

"Hey. Im sorry. Im really sorry. I swear she will fall asleep..."

"Dont worry" ,Hen Li said with sleepy eyes. "Uhm...Im not here to complain, I can help you my sibling have like four kids each". Defeated Zitao just moved away from the door to let him in.

 

---

a/n. sorry for the wait