In the living room

In the hall

Yifan made Kyungsoo swear that Zitao didnt hurt him nor forced him,Kyungsoo didnt know what else to do to make his hyung believe him. Yifan just couldnt understand how the boys end up in such situation. He didnt press any futher though.

"Were you...together?", it was possible that Zitao would kept such a secret form him?. Kyungsoo shook his head. Is just that it was so impossible for Yifan to believe that Kyungsoo actually had a one night stand...

On the other side, Kyungsoo was ashame to say that Tao was frustrated because Joonmyeon didnt like him back, so much that he ended up ing him...he just kept silence.

--------------------------------

It wasnt until lunch time of the first day back to school that he saw Zitao. All of his friends (?) sat with him. Tao passed by and Yifan said something to him in chinese that made him say hello to Kyungsoo and ask him how was his health, this made the shorter boy flush and it was right there and then that Yifan knew that it hadent been a one night thing.

Zitao, Kyungsoo noticed, was as beautifull as always. He could hear him laugh at Jongin from the other end of the table. From time to time he would glance at them and smile. It was strange but even if they werent talking, nor paying attention to eachother (at least not Tao), Kyungsoo felt so much better with him around. It was stupid really.

----------------------------------

"Really appa Yifan and I are fine with this"

"Joonmyeon is gonna be three days and you need an adult present"

"Adult? Minseok hyung is only two years older than I. One older than Yifan hyung", Joonmyeon protested.

"Yes, but you know how he is". Yes he knew how his causin, Kim Minseok was, he was born with stick up his . He was a grumpy old man in the body of a 19 year old. Junsu sighed.

"Look Joon....is not that I dont trust you nor Yifan...is just that after what happend to your brother, I dont really want to...you know, let any of you unprotected", Junsu was trying to say that he called Minseok to not let Yifan and Joonmyeon have , poor man he didnt know they did it yestarday...parents. Joonmyeon rolled his eyes, he wasnt so careless.

Junsu had to make a trip for bussines and mister Park left to help his brother with his new baby for the weekend. The boys were alone. Minseok came around lunch time in his car. He was their uncle Jaejoongs only son, he was spoild as and he was sure that he was ing perfect. He was a control freak, he came out of the care with his straight iron shirt and his black jeans, he smell like bleach.

Kyungsoo was happy to see him there, he throw himself at his arms.

"Hyuuuungggg", he said cutely.

"How is baby Kyungie?", he ruffled his causins hair, the boy just cuddle more into him. "And how is baby Joon Joon?", he mocked at Joonmyeon who was bitterly watching the two of them.

"Im fine, thanks hyung".

Junsu left after having lunch with his boys and after Minseok made them clean everything and when Joonmyeon tried to leave he had to endure a questioning that ended up with...

"Why dont you tell Yifan to come here and spend time with us? Is cold outside anyway", no it wasnt.

"Ok".

Yifan came thirty minutes lates, even though his house was a block away. When Joonmyeon opened the door his boyfriend was mirroing his look of pain.

"What...?"

"Joonmyeonie!!!", the arms of a person sourrounded Joonmyeon and the smell of a wet dirty cat made him scrunch his nose.

"Luhan hyung?", he looked at Yifan.

"Myeoonie. You are so cute still", he pinched his cheeks. Luhan looked like tourist, on a beach, in the careabean, ffaaar from where they were. He had his dreads on a stiff pony tail, the piercing in his nose blinking with the sun, his tattooed arms were all exposed thanks to the tank that he was wearing and those snickers...who knows when was the last time he washed them... After treating Joonmyeon like a baby he let himself in.

"He arrieved this morning...I tried to escape but he wanted to see 'his baby'", Yifan sighed.

"Is ok baby, come here", Joonmyeon huged his to big to baby boyfriend.

Is not that Yifan hated his older brother it was just that everytime Luhan was around his house was a chaos, his parents hated everything that  Luhan did, from his tattoes to his dreads, to his career choises, to his dislike for persona hygiene. They didnt hate Luhan himself, they just hated that Luhan wasnt doing what they wanted him to do and when he was in the house it was an endless fight to make him "comeback to the right path". Yifans head already hurts.

"Luhan hyung!!!", Kyungsoo beamed at him.

"Kyung Kyung!!", Luhan spined him around like a rag doll, Kyungsoo giggled. It was the only good thing, Joonmyeon thaught, Kyungsoo was really happy with the guests, well someone had to right?

"Wow, who let you out of jail?", Minseok greeted Luhan, they went to the same year in highschool.

"Aw, Minseokie did you miss me?", and they werent in good terms back then...nor now (?). Minseok rolled his eyes.

"Dont fight", Kyungsoo pouted and pulled Luhan to sit in the big couch with him.

"We are not baby, we are joking. Right Minie?", he smirked at Minseok, who huffed as an answer. "Uhh so much sass...I like it", he winked at him and Minseoks face droped.

"Tell me all about China!!", Kyungsoo requested. Yifan sat in the other couch and Joonmyeon placed himself on his lap...

"Ehm...", Minseok interrupeted Luhans tale. He was glaring at the couple so hard that Joonmyeon removed himself from Yifan and sat by his side. "Thats better. Isnt it more comfortable?"

"No?", Joonmyeon pouted.

"Oh Miniminseok let people loooove", he took something from his pocket. "Here, relax a little", he offered the "cigarette".

"What the hell gege??!!", Yifan almost flu to his brother to take the..thing away. "How the did you passed that on the airport??!! Oh my God!!!", Yifan was freaking out, Luhan was amused, Minseok and Joonmyeon were horrified and Kyungsoo wasnt understanding anything.

"Oh for Gods sake. This is perfectly natural. Even our ancesters smoked their own things..tsk tsk", he puted it away. Kyungsoo gigled and cuddle back with Luhan. He didnt seem to care about the smell.

"If I was the owner of this house I wouldve ask you to leave", Minseok said in a harsh tone.

"Nooooo", Kyungsoo whined and pouted at is causin.

"Dont worry about that", he waved is hand at Minseok. "Is not his house, is yours and you want me to stay, right?", Kyungsoo noded. Luhan smirked at Minseok.

--------------------------

After dinner Luhan went to the back yard to..."breath the night air", that was the one time he had had in the whole day to breath the air...inside, Joonmyeon, was having a predicament with his causin.

"Uncle called me to take care of you. If Im here why would you need to stay?", he asked Yifan.

"Because I want him to", Joonmyeon answer for his boyfriend.

"I dont think uncle would want that", Joonmyeon was on the edge.

"Also...you promised that we would watch movies on bed, all three of us", Kyungsoo spoke in a soft voice, Joonmyeon was loosing.

"I know what we can do!", Luhan entered all cheery, also "we"?. "We can bring down the matresses and watch movies in the living room all together!!"

"Yes!!!", Kyungsoo was excited. "Yes! Please hyung can we do that? Pleaseeee", he was making puppy eyes.

"Wait a second. What do you mean by "we"?", Minseok eyed Luhan.

"Well us", he made a circle his index in the air. "Fanfan, Joon Joon, Kyungie, Minie and I!!"

"Yes!!! Please hyung...let Luhan hyung stay and also Yifan hyung...please", oh his uncle was going to kill him.