This already happend

In the hall

There was a beeping sound all around him. He could hear voices in the distance. This was to familiar. He made his eyes open slowlly. He saw a white ceiling, the lights.

"He is awake...", a familiar voice.

"Appa?", he thought.

The voices started to get closer and closer. And, as if he was coming up from underwater, everything became alive.

"Kyungie? Can you hear me?", his fathers voice was firm. He nodded.

"What...?", he moved a little and he saw that Zitao was there, standing behind his father. Was this 2006 all over again?

"Honey", mister Parks voice came into the picture.

"How long was I out? What is going on?", his father looked stressed.

"You fainted in Baekhyuns house...its been an hour and a half", mister Park answered.

"Fainted?"

"Yes", now his father sounded a little...angry. He looked at Tao, what the hell was he doing here? Who called him? Tao smiled at him.

"Dont be scare theres nothing wrong with you", he said as if he was been asked. Junsu sighed.

"Yeah nothing bad. Is just that I really wish you tell me things about your life. Like that you have a boyfriend", he made a gesture at Tao, "also that the relationship was this serious...", he made a gesture at him. Kyungsoo looked at Tao, who seemed to be the only calmed, happy, person in the room. "And well....is not that Im not happy about this..."

"About what?", he asked.

"We are pregnant", Tao said with the biggest smile he ever saw him make and were those tears in his eyes?

Pregnant...we...pregnant? Pregnant!

"Sweety are you ok?", mister Park asked. He noded like a stupid robot.

He was pregnant, again, and it was Taos, again. Did he want this? Did Tao? Wasnt this twisted as ? Was this karma revenge or karma reward? He needed a moment. Breath. Breath.

"Kyungsoo...", Junsu spoke. He looked at all of them.

"Can I....can I have a moment alone...please?", he requested and the faces of the people in the room turned sour.

"SSure...", they left.

--------------

Kyungsoo touched his stomach. A baby, another baby, with Tao again. Why? Why now? And is not like he wasnt happy. He was told, ten years ago, that it might be hard for him to get pregnant and/or go through a preganancy, so this was a blessing. He wasnt a child anymore, so this was no problem, really. Except, it was. Tao and him had been going out, for real, like a month ago. He just left his girlfriend, who was the "love of his life". He could see it coming: Tao repenting and leaving him alone, just after the baby is born or in two more months, to go back to her. He doesnt want that. Why cant he have a happy ending? Why couldnt he found someone before Tao cameback? Does this mean something? Is this fate? He was starting get dizzy.

"Zitao!", he called out. Said man entered the room in a hurry.

"Are you ok?"

"Yes...are you?"

"Mmm? What do you mean?"

"Are you ok with this?". Tao sighed.

"To be honest with you...Im dead scare", he smiled and sat beside Kyungsoo. "But I also feel like this is what has to happen, you know? And I want to welcome it. I want to be a father, Ive always wanted, I have no clue of how does one become a father. But I want to try. And Im happy that is you, that is us", he held Kyungsoos hand."I understand the timing is awfull. But I will do whatever you want me to. I already told you this. If you want us to get married, we will do it, if you dont we dont. If you want to move in with me, Ill be the happiest person, but if you dont, I understand. And if you dont want me in your life, as a partner, I also undestand. Our situation is kind of unique, but know that I want to be part fo my childs life, even if you dont want me to be part of yours..."

"I want you to be part of my life...", Kyungsoo whispered and held his hand tighter.

"Thank you...", Tao whispered back. "Why are you not looking at me?", he put his fingers under Kyungsoos chin. When he lifted it, he saw the other cry a little. "Thank you", he said again and kissed his lips.

-------------------------------

Kyungsoo was four month pregnant, wich meant that he got the baby in their first encounters. Wich meant that he had to tell people that they, at least, hoocked up once, before the last month.

They didnt move in together, but by Taos request, Kyungsoo moved back with his father. Zitao didnt want him to be alone all day, something that wouldve happen even if he moved with him.

So during the week Tao would visit the Kim house, sometimes even slept there and in the weekend he would take Kyungsoo with him.

And Kyungsoo was fine and healthy, but he was not happy with the changes in his body, no sir.

"Why are you dressing?"

"Because is disgusting", Tao rolled his eyes. There was no way in hell to make Kyungsoo understand that he wasnt ugly.

"I dont understand you", he said reaching out to take the t shirt off his hands. "We just made love, like really good, reaaally good, passionate. Yet you think you are disgusting"

"What is that have to do with anything? I know I look awfull and you like to me because we all know you are a ert". He said trying to take the T back.

"Come on baby. I wanna fall sleep feeling you, your skin...your..."

"You are obssess with my "

"Is kind of attractive", he said succesfully puting Kyungsoo back in bed with no T shirt and groping his . Just the way he likes things these days.

"You are a sick man".

------------------------

A mix between hapiness and sadness overcame Kyungsoo when, at next doctors apointment, he found out that he was right, he was overweighted. The happiness part was because he also found out that the extra weight belong to a second baby that had been hidding behing his or her sibling all along.

"Why are you still pouting?"

"Because...can you imagine what Im gonna be like when Im nine months?", mister Park chuckle, his baby was still cute.

"You are gonna be cuter, thats what I imagine"

"You say that because you love me. Zitao doesnt even live with me and he is always sourrounded by fit people at the gym...he is going to leave me!", Kyungsoo sounded alarmlly real.

"Kyungie please. That man loves you rivers. I think he will only be happy about this news".

----------------------

"Really?! Two?!", Zitao looked like a child with a new toy. Or a child with a new child. "Awww, how could I missed it!!!", he whined.

"Im gonna be huge", Kyungsoo complained too.

"Stop that...come here", he said and lifted him up like princess. "You are my little princess"

"Im not a girl...put me down"

"No"

"Put me down!"

"NO"

"Appaaaaaaaaa!!!"

"Ok, ok, ok stop", he shuted his mouth with kisses.

"Put me down, my neck hurts"

"Awww, my poor baby...", more kisses. "Why does it hurt? Did you do something?"

"No, I think a storm might be comming"