In the now (really short chap)

In the hall

"Kyungsoo he is calling me again...should I call the police?"

"What are you talking about? You loooove that he is calling you", Kyungsoo teases.

"NO, I dont! He keeps calling and texting me...is not...is not...", Joonmyeon is out of words.

How small can the world be, he just met, after a million years, Oh Sehun in a business meeting. He is an accounts aid.

Kyungsoo can only smile on the other side of the phone, he knows that Joonmyeon likes that Sehun is insisting, maybe even Sehun knows this too and thats why he is insisting. Kyungsoo is just happy that his brother is taking his mind out of Yifan for the first time in like four years.

"Why dont you just say yes! Is just a bar...you dont have to marry him"

"I know, I just...", sigh.

"You know that you are not cheating on anybody and to be honest with you, this is the first time that I can FEEL that you have a true interest in another man. Has he really become THAT handsome?". Joonmyeon chuckled because his brother was right, in both statements.

"Would you come with me?"

"What? How old are you? No way!"

"Please, I will die alone with him. He just...puts so much attention on me...I wont be able to handle that live and direct. I would be by the time he sais hello"

"Wow...thats...to much information"

"Please Kyung...soo soo?"

"Ugh...ok Ill go with you"

-------------------------------------

Just like Yifan once anticipated, Kyungsoo did find friends for life. So when Jongdae and Baek asked him to join the choir, he didnt say no and there he discovered that music was his passion. Years later here they were with their newlly open art school, with Yixing as the dance instructor and Chanyeol teaching instruments along with Baekhyun. Kyungsoo and Jongdae handled the singers and the finances. It was a good life.

There had been some people visting Kyungsoos heart but none of them stay.

After Minseok finished college he moved to China to live with Luhan and they spent some years travelling around Asia with Luhans band, they got married, the korean was the bands manager. On a summer vacation on Korea, Luhan got a job as a radio dj and when three days later he found out that Minseok was pregnant with their first child, he decided that maybe the radio should be his new love. They stayed in Korea after that, both their families were still living there so...Minseok started to work in his fathers company and with that money and Luhans, they managed to open their own radio station were they worked together. It was a good deal because like this they both have time for Xiao Lim, who is now two years old.

For Joonmyeon the story had change a lot. After him and Yifan graduated from college, Yifan decided that he wanted to continue his studies in Canada, that was not Joonmyeons plan so they parted ways, they try the long distance relationship but it didnt work so...and now is been three years since their break up, almost four. Joonmyeon wasnt dating anybody, it was hard cause he pretty much spent his whole life with Yifan and his brother (and anyone close to him) could see that he was a little lost. So when Kyungsoo heard that he met, after ten years, with Oh Sehun and that he was calling non stop to go on a date with him, and when he saw that even if he didnt show it, he was interested the young Kim couldnt say no to help his brother.

------------------------

"Do you like him this much?"

"What?"

"Well you already changed your clothes a million times. You look fine"

"Is not that...is..."

"Is not wrong if you like him"

"I know...he, he said somethings about me, I mean he might be trying to get into my pants, but still, he talks as if Im the nineth world wonder...and well. What if I go there and he realizes that Im not?"

"And whats the problem with that?", a sigh escaped his brothers lips and he sat on the bed.

"Im tired Kyung...of losing, of being alone. I had my whole life palned and this is not the reallity I wanted. I dont...I think I like him, but I also would like it to work, you know?...even if right now I only like the way he looks", he smiled.

"Ok, Ill help you to not run away", he patted his brothers back.

----------------------------

The brothers arrived at the bar seven minutes late.

"Did you tell him that I was coming?"

"Yes, he said hell bring a friend with him..for you", Joonmyeon winked, Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. "There he is", Joomyeon waved and smiled. And damn! Sehun looked FIIINE.

They went closer to table where Sehun, the grown up - model - hot - not the skinny teen anymore- guy, was waiting standing by the table.

"Kyungsoo hyung? Wow you look the same!", Sehun greeted.

"Hahaha and thats a good or a bad thing?"

"A good thing of course", he took Joonmyeon gently by his shoulder so that he ended up sitting beside him. "You look good too hyung", he said to his date.

"Thanks, you too", yeah Kyungsoo wasnt an expert himself but he was sure that Joonmyeon was lame. Also, where was that friend?

"Joonmyeon hyung?", a voice came from behind Kyungsoo, who turned to come almost face to face (not really face) with a chest. The chest of a man, tall as Sehun, maybe a little more? His hair was in tied in a low bond on the back of his neck, black as the beard that covered, very well groomed, almost all of his face. Who is this?

"Yes? and you are....?", Sehun laughed real loud.

"You dont recognise him?", he asked Joonmyeon (and Kyungsoo but nobody asked him) looked at Sehun with a confuse face.

"Well thats heartbraking, I thought I was your favourite dongsen back at school...It me Tao!"