In which the joke is on Kyungsoo

In the hall

It was monday so the students were kind of walking like zombies, moving towards their class rooms and Kyungsoo thought that maybe nobody knows anything. It wasnt until the begining of the second class when the speakers called him to the principals office that he found out that he had screw things up more than he thought. When he got up to go there was a collective moking gasp behind him. He wasnt called alone, Baekhyun was also required.

When he entered the office Jongdae was there...with his parents.

"Kyungsoo please have a sit", mister Zhou requested. "I called you because Jongdaes parents brought up a problem that you had the night of the dance". Jongdae wasnt looking at him. "And also Jongdae communicated me that he doesnt want to be part of the security team anymore". Baekhyun kinds of knew because, really, everybody knew. "Now I also would like to know if its true that you called him a, and I quote: 'chinese half breed'. And if so, what on earth made you call him that?". Kyungsoo lower his head, he doesnt remember. He could feel the stare of the Kims burning his soul.

"Im really sorry. I wasnt myself", he uttered.

"Its ok. I know that you have....issues, I just dont want to be around you anymore", Jongdae stated he didnt sound mad. Kyungsoo noded at that, what else could he do.

"Well my son might be to caring, but you know very well that we move Jongdae here because is an international school and thought, espected, that he wouldnt go thru what he went thru in other schools", Kyuhyun, Jongdaes father spoke. "We are disspointed. But Jongdae said that he feels more comfortable here so we cant do anything about it. This has stressed my wife very much, I dont want to see my family go thru this anymore. I trust that you will proceed so that this doesnt happen again. And in regards to you, young man, I hope you at least respect my sons wishes and stay away from him", Kyungsoo noded stood up and bow.

Mister Kim stood up and so did his wife who hugged Jongdae before leaving the office. Principal Zhou thanked them for not going to the parents counsil because that wouldve been far worse for Kyungsoo who according to his own words was "a remarkable student and a good kid who was having troubles with his family".

Principal re entered the office where Kyungsoo and Baekhyun were waiting. He told them that Baekhyun was going back to his original penalty which was helping the teachers in whatever and the security team was no longer, then he let them go.

"Well Kyungsoo ssi. I cant say that it was a pleasure working with you. But I will give you an advice: as soon as you notice that the students know that you are  not the security team head, stick to your brother, to Yifan hyung, at least until they stop being angry with you. We both know that you ed it up when you were in the security team and now is worst. Honestly not even I feel like defend you ...you are on your own", he left.

---------------------

When the long break came he knew what was that Baekhyun said. Even if before Kyungsoo didnt have friends at school he had been invisible, none cared for him and none bothered him. But now, good God the walk to his locker had just been a series of continuos of "coincidental" bumpings and pushings. So this was what they called bullying.

"Kyung!", his brothers voice. Joonmyeon walked as fast as he could to reach his brother. "Hey, are you ok?"

"Yes"

"Baekhyun told me about the security team...Im sorry"

"Its ok", no is not.

"Baby", Yifan came to kiss Joonmyeon and ruffle Kyungsoos hair.

"Hi hyung"

"Hey kid"

The three of them walked to the cafeteria and he doesnt really know why but Kyungsoo feels that all eyes are on him, maybe he shouldnt think to much. However he is kind of following Baekhyuns advise and sticks to his brother.

The three of them sit together as always and, as always, people passes to greet Yifan and exagerate their disregard for Kyungsoo, Joonmyeon holds his hand every now and then.

"Im sure that if you talk to Jongdae and tell him what really happend he would understand", yeah whatever really happend. Kyungsoo nods.

"Tao hey!", Yifan waves to his friend who is alone looking for a place to sit, wheres Sehun? Kyungsoo stars to feel uncomfortable. A feeling that increases when Tao greets everyone but him, in a three people table. Yifan and Joonmyeon share looks.

"Zi...", Joonmyeon wants to start but Kyungsoo stops him."...where is Sehun ah?", he sais instead.

"Well, with his boyfriend of course", Zitao mocks.

"What boyfriend?"

"Zhonjin", aww inst his accent the cutest thing?

"Jongin is his boyfriend?", Kyungsoo stops eatin. What the ? "Ehm, werent you the one that was making out with him at the party?", Yifan continues.

"Duh, it was to make Zhonjin jealous...and it worked. Sehun is bastard, now he has a boyfriend and is not giving me the time of the day", he sulks.

"Since when Kim Jongin does boyfriends?", Joonmyeon is interested.

"According to Sehun they like eachother since elementary school or something. Sehun was pressing and Zhonjin was been an , so we came up with this plan", he shrugged. Life just keeps on mocking Kyungsoo.