You cant buy back the past

In the hall

"Come with me, we need to talk"

------------------

"Look Im fine, now. I talked to my doctor. You were there", Kyungsoo pouted at his friends. "Im gonna take this magic pill and will sleep like a baby. You dont need to stay and watchme sleep. I wont run down the streets of the city. I promise"

"And why cant we stay to watch you sleep? Tomorrow is sunday", Jongdae crossed his arms over his chest.

"Because is silly and you have boyfriends to take care of"

"And they are old enough to do that by themselves", Baekhyun retorted.

"And so am I! I swear", the friends sighed.

"Fine, but we will eat something and then youll take your pill, we put you to bed and THEN, we leave"

"What?! Put me to bed? Im not a baby", he pouted again.

"Whatever you say princess, now get your to the shower while Jongdae cooks", Baekhyun said.

"Why me?"

"Im the hyung here, so do as I say"

------------------

"I think there are more details that you should talk about with him..."

Zitao was a crying mess in the back of some cheap McDonalds they found open. Words had left his mind, his mouth. What was he supposed to say? Nobody ever knew about the baby. He did what Kyungsoo told him to do back then, he was a child. Those were reasonable reasons, but they didnt seemed right at moment anyway. And then there was that other thought: what if Sehun never came across Joonmyeon? What if he kept living on without knowing how bad he did to a person who was almost a stranger and he just...he felt guilty of ever been happy.

----------------------

When he got home, he looked like , Jia wasnt still there. He wasnt tired, he was numb. He took a beer from the frigde and waited watching tv.

The door clicked open at around three. She had her shoes on her hands.

"Babe?", she asked and the word disgusted Tao. He went to her to crush her in a pretty violent kiss, she smelled like alcohol. She tried to free herself because it was to much, but then gave in.

He broke the kiss, but was still holding her, both hands at each side of her head, almost lifting her up from the floor. She was on the tip of her toes.

"What is it baby?", she tried to sound sweet, not scare like she was.

"I saw you", he whispered. Tears were making his eyes transparent. She smiled nervously.

"What are you talking about?", he sudenly let go of her head and put two very heavy hands over her shoulders.

"I gave you everything. I was willing to go till the end with you, you know that. You wanted to stay here, we did. You wanted to marry at thirty and I was willing to wait even though Ive been more than ready for years. You said you were tired of our life style, you needed a break, I gave it to you. And yet...nothing is enough for you...Just say it. It has more honor to say that you dont love me anymore that to hold a man back like this and take him for a fool"

"Zitao I....", she was crying now.

"Please dont cry. We dont need to cry about this anymore. We need to be happy. For all the good things that we went through, we have to end this well. Not with lies. Ive done everything you asked of me. Give me this: leave me, stop cheating on me"

"But Tao...It was moment of weak...", he started to take his keys and wallit. "We....I promise...that I lo..."

"Dont say that! Stop liying! This is what gonna happen: Ill leave now and I want you gone by tomorrow night"

"No...please...dont leave me", she sobbed and held his arm. He shoved her hard and left.

----------------------

It sounded like an echo, or an echo in a dream. He didnt know what noise was that nor where it came from...What? He sat up in his bed, trying to wake up, the pills were holding him down. It was a knock on the door, a hard knock. Everything was so dark. What time was it? Five.

"Im...ccomming", he said weakly. He walked drunkenly to the door and open with out asking.

All his senses came to life when he saw him there. "Go away!", he tried to shut that door on his face but his reflexes werent fast enough.

"Please let me talk", Tao was already inside.

"Do you know what time is it? Do you think you can come to my house for at any hour?! Who the do you think I AM!? Get the ot of here now!"

"I didnt come for that", he sounded like that shy kid afraid of saying the wrong korean words.

"Go please", Kyungsoo walked to his door but Tao caught him by his wrist.

"Why you didnt tell me?"

"Tell you what?!", he sounded pissed.

"That you we had a baby", Kyungsoo froze.

"What?! Who told you that?! You dont have the right to know that! Get out of my house now!"

"No! I will stay and you will tell me everything!"

"I wont do for you! Go away is my, MY, life!"

"Its mine too! What kind of do you think I am? How can you think that I will found out that had a baby and lost it and not care about it!"

"Well youve been nothing but an to me, so I got my reasons", he said sarcasticly. "Thats what happend: after you me, you got me pregnant, and then I lost the baby. I didnt know I was pregnant in the first place. Are you happy now? Thats what happend. Now can you leave?", .

"No. Not anymore. I wont leave anymore. That time you asked me to leave you, I did so. Not now, now Im staying"

"I dont want that now"

"I dont care. Plus I dont believe you. What was that all...what we had...what was that for you then?!"

"The same it was for you: "

"Liar"

"What was it for you? Im the liar? Please. Go back to your girlfriend and leave me alone"

"You are right I was a liar too. That wasnt just for me either"

"Right. Whats next? Are you gonna kneel down and propose?"

"If is that what you want..."

"Look if you had another fight with lovely Jia is not really my problem. Get out of my house now!", Kyungsoo tried to tug back his arm but Taos pushed him against his chest. "What are you doing let me go!"

"I said no!"

" you, let me go!", Kyungsoo was fighting with all his power wich was not much do to the tranquilizers. Tao had a strong hold on him. Kyungsoo started kicking him.

"Calm down"

"No! Who the you think you are!? You think you can come and magically fix my life?!", Kyungsoo managed to kick him so hard that he fell on the floor, but over him, so he tried so crawl away but Tao caught him and pinned him down to the floor. His hands on the others wrists.

"Now what?! Are you gonna me again?!!", and the words hurted more than the spit that he recieved in the middle of his face.