Baby steps

In the hall

The girls didnt have a proper birthday party wich is a shame and Zitao even feels a little guilty about it, but seriously it was not the moment for anything. But now that they have, or seemed to have falling in a path, Zitao and Kyungsoo have decided on the names for the girls, Yujin and Ming. Yeah, they sound ordinary but the parents dont care because the girls are not ordinary.

Their relationship isnt either. They have had more dates, more kisses, more nights in wich Kyungsoo blushed. Those nights, they are more now because Zitao keeps asking his father permission for Kyungsoo to stay in the aparment. In those days he has learn a lot, so much that he doesnt know, he cant tell if he is really learning or remembering. But remembering what?

Well now, he cant really think, remember not now, he wants to store information. He wants to remember this later, he wants to remember every bit of this sensation, the feeling of the heat of Zitaos mouth in such an intimate part of his body. He wants to remember even the way his body in convulting with pleasure, he also wants to remember Zitaos voice, so low and dangerous againts his ear, saying things that his father doesnt allow him to say, things he wont allow his daugters to say. He wants to remember the damp skin of Zitao under his palms, the salty taste of the kisses he is leaving on the others back, the hardness of Zitaos...everything. And even if it hurts a little he wants to remember this pain, because he wants to remember how desperate he is now, now that he is fighting embarresement with desire.

"Are you ok?", Tao asks after the act and ge feels a little guilty because Kyungsoo looks like a mess and he feels like bad for being so damn basic and .

"Yes I am", the other answers with a drunken smile and then cuddles against his side. Zitao doesnt know if this was ok, if this is good for Kyungsoo. But is just that the tension had been there for some time now, in the way Kyungsoo lets his own tongue open  Zitaos mouth when they kiss, in the tightness of their embraces...and he, he is only human.

----------------------

But no, thats not the only thing that changed. In the middle, the couple had been having adult conversations about the future of their kids, about their own future, they have talked about Kyungsoos treatment, they have made a team. Kyungsoo has even gone back to the music school once or twice, to say hi. He had cried after "meeting" some of his students but Zitao had been there to walk him through and the expericen served to make him want to get better.

Kyungsoo doesnt know how his past was, nor why his brain refuses so much to let him remember it, relive it, but he wants to go back to that past because, even if that present wasnt perfect, that future was full of hopes and dreams. He wants to go back to that future. He thinks he is maturing.  

Over all what they learnt is to live in the present, to build from this present on. There are a lot of people who loves them and will be there for them. Just like they had been until now.

Nobody can stop time so they dont do it, and time goes by.

The people around Kyungsoo starts to wonder if he is becoming his former self or if he is a whole new person, the answer is both. Kyungsoo himself only feels like he is growing up, he doesnt know if the rest of the humans feel it so graphically like he does, but that doesnt take his sleep away.

He feels normal just because he can feel the love for his daughters and thats all that matters, the biggest achievement.

He knows that maybe he can not go back to have that future, but he also suspects that they are the same people and that this is the same love, so why not. Why wouldnt they reach that same future?