I cant buy back the past

In the hall

"Joon?"

"Yeah whos this?", came the sleepy voice on the other side of the line.

"Is Minseok...uhm", Joonmyeon sat up on his bed.

"Hey hyung...?"

"Im sorry to call you this early but...", Joonmyeon looked at his phone: 5:45 am.

"Whats going on hyung?"

"Your brother is here"

-------------------------

A violent knock on the door of the house of the Wu-Kims woke and scared the habitants. Luhan went to open just to find himself with two arms full of a crying Kyungsoo, a déjà vu flashing through his mind.

The man, felt like a boy, he couldnt even move, so Luhan carried him to the house living room. Minseok was already there.

"Oh my God! What happend?"

"I dont know, just bring him something sweet", Luhan answered in alarm as he placed the broken boy on the couch.

-----------------------

The door bell rang at 7:00 am o'clock. A distress looking Joonmyeon greeted his hyung nervously.

"First, I beg you. When you see him, dont freak out". The words were enough to actually start to freak out.

Both men walked to the kitchen of the house were the giggles of Xiao Lim could be heard. Joonmyeons eyes first focused on Luhan who looked almost dead tired, much as Minseok.

"Gege!!!", the little boy greeted, he confuses the languages that his parents talk.

"Hey honey. What are you doimg up so early?"

"Hyung?", Kyungsoos head poped up from behind the refrigerators door. The big eyes, the sweet smile. Outside his brother wasnt hurt, didnt look hurt. But then he ran to him and hugged him, clinged to him, like a koala, like baby bear, like a baby. "Are you here to pick me up?"¨, he asked in a cutesy voice. That voice. No, no, no, Joonmyeon was not here for this again. He grabbed his brhother by the shoulders, to look at him in the face.

"Yes, but first. You are gonna tell me why are you here, and you are not gonna lie to hyung ok?", his brother pouted.

"I...was stress because of the classes and I walked a lot..."

"Kyungsoo...", Joonmyeons voice was dangerously rising. Luhan took Xiao out of the room. Minseok was tensing. Kyungsoos eyes were stating to blur with tears. "No, you are not gonna cry, you are gonna tell us the truth..."

"You are being mean...hyung is mean", he whispered

"No, hyung is not mean. You just dont show up at somebodys house at five in the morning, all you do is cry and now act as if all you did was walk from your place to here! That alone is crazy! So stop acting like a lunatic and tell the truth! Right now!", the big brothers voice boomed in the kitchen.

"Joonmyeon", Minseok called.

"What? Did he tell you why he is here?"

"No, he couldnt, he was not well...."

"Why is he not well?", Joonmyeon was angry. "Why are you not well?"

"I am well!"

"Sweety last night you were crying rivers, remember? Why was that? What made you cry?", Kyungsoo shook his head like a stuborn child.

"Kyungsoo, stop this act right now! You are not a teen anymore, you are a full grown man! You already know we are here to help you so speak now or... off Im done with your crazy!", he stood up.

"Joonmyeon!", Minseok went after him. Kyungsoo didnt move from his chair as his tears rolled down wildly.

------------------------

From his spot he could hear them.

"Now what? Another ten years of figuring out what the hell happend last night?"

"I dont know Joon, but you cant deny him help...he is been trying all these years..."

"All these years he is done what he wanted, whenever he wanted, however we wanted, we all were just there to pick up his peaces. When he studied himself to the hospital, when he cuted himself for the pressure of the finals, do you remember that? We had always been there, and even until now he cant trust us?! Im done with him and his secrets..."

"Joon you have to understand that what happend to him...that time...well it was obviously more than what he could handle and.."

"You think I dont know that?! Does he think that I dont feel the same pain? His pain?", Minseok hugged his crying causin. This, Kyungsoo coouldnt see.

"What about Baek and Chen, maybe they know something"

--------------------------------------

All they knew was that Kyungsoo was seing somebody from the gym. "The gym? The stoped going in march", well that was a lie then. And that after sometime he stoped seing this person and that he wouldnt tell who he was. "He said that it was an informal relationship, that they werent boyfriends...whats happedn hyung? Is Kyungie ok?", he was worried.

Joonmyeon told the story to his brothers friends and asked them for some of their time because Kyungsoo couldnt stay at Minseoks and he was really exhausted with all this, he wasnt ready to deal with that again.

-------------------------------------

Chanyeol and Yixing  took charge of the school as Jongdae and Baekhyun went to Kyungsoos house to stay with him for the day. Seing their friend like this again was breaking their hearts.

"I like this movie", Kyungsoo commented as he wiped his nose, he caught a cold.

"Im glad you do", Jongdae said, his shoulder was Kyungsoos pillow.

"Baby you have a cold now, see? Thats what happens when you walked under the rain so much", Baekhyun started.

"I know Im sorry hyung"

"You have to be more carefull darling", Jongdae intervined. "What were you doing in the rain anyway? And so late at night?", Kyungsoo sat up. His friends tensed.

"Do you remember that I had a huge Pororo plush doll? I wonder if my father kept it...", he stood up and went to get the phone. There was no point in this.

--------------------------

 At eight pm Sehun was already at the door of his boyfriends place. Joonmyeon looked sad and worried.

"Hey what happend?", the boyfriend shook his head.

"Family matters"

"Something with you father?"

"No, is my brother...", he started to cry.

"Baby, hey what is it? You can tell me...", is the first time he sees Joonmyeon like this.

"Can I tell you something?"

"Sure..."

"Please dont tell anybody"

"Off course you can trust me"

-------------------------------------------

Jia was out tonight. He wasnt worried nor paranoid about it. He was fine with being alone, there was so much thinking he needed to do. So many questions...so much Kyungsoo in his mind. He had been calling him, the phone going straight to voice mail. He mustve leave at laest ten voice messanges and three hundred texts? What the hell were they thinking? What the hell is he thinking right now? He didnt need to think anymore because the someone knocked on the door pretty violently. What the hell?

"Who is it?!"

"Its me Sehun!", couldnt he be calm?

"Wha....", his mouth coulndt talk anymore because it came in contact with Sehuns fist, hard and strong, so strong that it sent him to the floor. "What the hell man!!?"

"Why didnt you tell me you were doing Kyungsoo??!!"

"Who told you that?!", Tao was standing up.

"Joonnmyeon! What the hell were you thinking??!! You stupid bastard", Sehun grabed him by the collar.

"Is my ing life!!! Get off me!!!"

"No, you are comming with me now!!!!! You dont know how hard you ed it up!!! Bastard!"

------------------------

Tao was still wiping the blood out of his lips in Sehuns car.

"Where are we going? Are you taking me to him?"

"No, Im taking you were you need to be"

"What the hell is going on Sehun? How come Joonmyeon knows about me and Kyungsoo?"

"He doesnt know, he said Kyungsoo had a buddy, a secret one that he started to see around the time me and him started to go out. And I remember very well you telling me that you had some...how did you call him? Oh yes! 'eassy friend'"

"Is my damn life Sehun! Is his damn life! We are adults, he wanted it!! Why are you so angry about it??!"

"Because you are stupid and you dont know a damn thing!!! Get out!"

"Stop screaming at me! What the hell are we doing here?!", "here" is a club.

"Come with me!"

--------------------------

Sehun kept pushing his friend through the ocean of dancing bodies, he seemed to be looking for someone. Zitao wasnt understanding much. Sehun stoped and pull Tao from behind him.

"There! There you have it! See if you can open your ing eyes!".

Yes, there, pushing a girl against a wall, (eating a girl against the wall?) was his "girlfriend". Jia was with the same girl, the reason why they broke up in the begining. Seems like they didnt end the affair.

Zitao turned around and left, Sehun following. When they reached outside Sehun heard his frind sniffing and made him turn by his shoulder.

"Are you crying for her?!"

"Leave me alone damn you!"

"Are you stupid??!!!"

" you Sehun!", he turned and started to leave.

"Kyungsoo was pregnant!", what? Zitao stoped to look at his friend.

"What? You are ed up Sehun!"

"You got him pregnant in high school"

"Are you saying that I have a child?"