I swear it will get easier

In the hall

"Are you sure?", no, he is not but they have to start somewhere. Is the first time Zitao is taking the girls and Kyungsoo for the weekend, the four of them and that makes Zitao in charge of...three children.

Kyungsoo´s health is better but it doesnt mean that his brain is working as it should be. Thats why he looks out the car window with big eyes as his parents house become smaller with the distance.

"Your are gonna like our house", Tao comments and recieves a shy nod as an answer. Kyungsoo doesnt talk as much as he use to, he is still very confuse as to why is this happening to him. The shrink sais that he feels like he is 16, has two children and a husband that he doesnt know how to handle. Zitao supposes that he likes him, even in his 16 years of mental age, because he gets very shy when he is around. "What do you wanna do this weekend?"

"Do they cry at night?", he asks instead.

"No, not anymore", Zitao smiles.

"You took care of them when they cried at night?"

"Your parents and your brother helped. And Sehun, do you remember him?"

"Yes he is...hyungs boyfriend now", Kyungsoo reminds himself.

"Yes they are coming for dinner"

"Really?!", Kyungsoo lights up. Zitao chuckles.

"Whats up with the joy. You dont want to be alone with me?", Tao teases as they wait in a red light.

"No", Kyungsoo whispers and curls into a ball.

----------------------

"...And this is our room", Zitao ends the house tour. Kyungsoo goes red faced.

"You mean...you mean we will sleep together ...cant I sleep with the babies? Can you?", he sais as he hides behind Baby Panda who he is carring.

"No, you are gonna sleep with me. Im not gonna eat you....maybe", he teases again and causes Kyungsoo to run away with a laughing baby.

-----------------------

Zitao can hear the three of them playing. Kyungsoo is talking to the girls, telling them a story. He likes the sound of all the things he is hearing.

"No, no, you cant eat that...hey you cant hit your sister Little Chicken meanie...Aw poor Baby Panda...come here. Now kiss your sister. You see? Thats better. Ew Little Chicken. Hyung! Little Chickens nose is running", 'hyung' of course he is a million years older.

"Yes Im there", Zitao comes with a paper towel to clean the baby. "Are you guys having fun? The food will be ready in a minute", he gets up and leaves everyone with a kiss on the forehead. Just in time for the door bell to ring.

"Hey, you brought the girls?", Kyungsoo hears an unfamiliar voice.

"Yes I also brought...", Kyungsoo sees a person standing in front of him.

"Endi, Endi!!", Little Chicken shouts.

"Hi baby", Endi kneels to hold the baby and then turns to Kyungsoo.

"Hello, sorry. Im Hen Li, I live next door", the guy extends his hand to him and they shake.

"Im Kyungsoo, their father", he sais.

"I know. You are in every picture of this house", wow he knows the house that much?

"Uhm, Hen Li helped me take care of the kids as well. He is a good friend and a good uncle"

"Well thank you", he said blowing on Baby Pandas stomach. Theres something happening here, even a 16 year old can see that.

After like three minutes Endi is standing to leave. Zitao walks him to the door where they say goodbye with an awkward "bro hug", but what worries Kyungsoo for some reason is the hand on the back of the neck that Hen Li leaves linger on Zitao.

----------------------------

Zitao doesnt understand what made Kyungsoo so quiet after lunch. Werent they fine?

The babies are taking a nap now and they decide to watch a show on tv, in silence.

"Are you ok Kyung?"

"Your friend Hen Li know the babies very well", ok.

"Yes, like I said, he babysat a couple of times, they know eachother very well"

"Hm. You dindt tell him Im your fiancé"

"Because you said you were the bebies father. He knows that their father is my fiancé"

"Hm. I see", he stood up.

"Where are y..awf. Ok"

"Im cold", Kyungsoo said snugling more in Zitaos lap. They took a nap too.

---------------------------

"Hyung!!", Kyungsoo runs to Joonmyeons arms as soon as Zitao opens the door. Its funny because he also greets Sehun with a "hyung", Sehun feels proud.

"How are you baby?"

"Im ok. We are ready. Come look, I dressed the both of them by myself", he tells his brother while he shows him the matching pink ribbons on the girls heads.

All six of them go to a family friendly restaurant and have a great evening. Zitao is delighted because Kyungsoo sits really close to him.

All three of Zitaos babies fall asleep on the car back home. Kyungsoo walks sleeply to the elevator. Inside the house Zitao puts everyone to sleep and goes to the kitchen for a glass of water.  Kyungsoo is half asleep, but his senses come to life when they hear the ringtone of Zitaos phone. Then he stands up and hears the front door shuting.

A moment later Kyungsoo is still awake, should he call Tao? No, wait, thats his voice. He walks carefully to the living room, the voices are coming from the balcony window. Oh he is in...Endis house? Kyungsoo tries but cant make the words, they are kind of far, he does recognize the smell of cigarrettes. He decides to go back to the room. Everything is dark and it scares him so he covers himself with the blankets.

Later, who knows how much time later, he feels the bed dipping and smells the cigarrette. Its Tao. He doesnt want to ask, he relaxes and falls asleep. 

_____________________

Sorry for making you wait, my head wasnt working.