The best catch

In the hall

Kyungsoo was staring at the flyer really hard, as if he hated it.

"He probably does hate it", Jongdae comments from behind his "boss".

"Are you planing on invite someone Kyungsoo ah?"

"Kyungsoo-ssi, Byun", Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

"Well are you?"

"Do I ask anything from your personal life?", Baekhyun made a face gesture that said "I had enough" and left with Jongdae. "Those fools", Kyungsoo thaught.

---------

Now if you think about it, Kyungsoo is someone to whom you say yes, yes be my boyfriend Kyungsoo, your mother will love him, your father too. This is what Kyungsoo thinks. He has the best grades (after Joonmyeon, but the best of his class), the principal loves him, he will be president of the student body, people (Yifan hyung mostly) say that he is cute and also he sings very well (though he never shows it). So who on their right mind will say no if "the Kyungsoo" asks them to Valentines dance? Huh?

And he knows exactly who he wants to invite. So with this new found drive he walks firmly to the store and buys glitter, more glue, a piece of black fur and white cardboard, also a new marker.

Mister Park watches as he enters the house and goes straight to his room and locks the door. Inside he is huntched over his desk, like a mad scientist. Some hours later and with glue in his fingers, he finished his master piece: a panda shaped card, invitation card to be exact. This was gonna be the key to Huang Zitaos heart. Oh yes it will. "Kyungsoo Fightin'!!". Ups did he said that aloud?

----------

Ready, and wrapped in an equaly hand made envelope, with a cheesy line, the card was secure in his backpack the next morninig, the morning of the day that people use to invite each other to the dance.

"You look...satisfied"

"Me?"

"Yes you and that smirk is creeping me out"

"Well Byun your grades creeps me out so?", Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

"Are you going to the dance?"

"Yes, also you and you", he pointed at his team. "We will be on security duties"

"What?! What is wrong with you!!", Baekhyun was ready to attack but Jongdae cought him.

"Shh Byun, do want more detention? Relax, we will have fun and work, it will be a matter of pleasure and bussines"

"You will have fun?", Jongdae asked honestly.

"Well is party right?"

"Do you have a date? Oh my God! You got the chinese ninja to go with you??!!", Baekhyun was about to faint.

"Nno...maybe I have another...person", he said misteriously.

"Oh. Ehm, and this other person exists?", Jongdae asked honestly again, Kyungsoo glared at him.

---------------

In english class he asked permission to go to the bathroom and thats when he completed his plan. When he went back, mister Woo the teacher eyed him suspeciously.

----------------

It was lunch time and Kyungsoo was walking towards his brothers table with his food, Joonmyeon was waving at him. As he got closer he saw Yifan hyung (of course), Chanyeol (who was in the team with Yifan) with Baekhyun, Jongdae talking to Zhang Yixing (also a good friend of Yifan), Sehun and where theres an Oh Sehun theres a Huang Zitao, who also was like a little brother to Yifan and Joonmyeon. But wait! Whats that on his hands? Oh my God. Kyungsoo stops but tries to pass unnoticed and act cool about it. He gets closer, slowelly; he sits, slowelly; he drinks his banana milk, slowelly.

"So Kyung since you know everything that happens in this schools halls maybe you know who gave this to Tao ah", Joonmyeon comments. What? Is this a joke? Who gave it to him? kyungsoo looked at the card, opened it and...what the hell?? He forgot to sign it! He. Forgot. To . Sing. It. Great.

"I have no idea", he shrugged under the attentive look of Byun Baekhyun.

"Sorry Taozi", Joonmyeon passed it back to Zitao.

"Its ok hyung", he said and stood up and step up over the table. Kungsoos froze and stood up as well, Jongdae wasnt understanding much.

"Ok everybody, listen! Im talking to the one who made this card", he lifted the card. "Yes, I wanna go with you to the dance, I will be waiting for you in the center of the dance floor at nine pm! Thats all, thank you!! I really like your card!!"

"Huang Zitao!", Kyungsoo snaped and everybody looked at him. "You, yyyou cant stand on a table!", Zitao rolled his eyes at him.