Parenthood

In the hall

Who knew it would be like this...

Zitao comes every day to the hospital for two (three) reasons: Kyungsoo, baby and baby. He knows there isnt much he can do except waiting for the girls to develop to the point of normarl birth and for Kyungsoo to...wake up.

Its been a month already, a crazy, tiring month with a lot of tears and no time to be completly happy.

He gets all the help he can have, even his mother came from China to see what can she do. To be honest nobody can do anything. When and if the girls comes out of this, thats gonna be an even more hecktic time for everyone.

Anyway, he just wants to go the hospital, he doesnt want the girls to think that they are alone and he wants to be there when Kyungsoo wakes up.

He reads a lot of parenting books, baby books, over-come-tragedies books. He wants to understand, but is to hard to be honest. This is taking to much tears and sleepless nights.

Is really dificult because he is neglecting his job and at the same time he stresses because he needs the money more than ever, he wants to show Junsu that he can do this, in case....in case he has to stay alone with the girls. He doesnt want to think of this but, well, you have to keep in mind certain possibilities, even if you dont want to.

--------------------

He takes every weekend to go to the hospital to bathe Kyungsoo and talk to him, well he always does. He read somewhere that he might be able to hear him, his gold was to let him know that the girls are ok, that they are alive and waiting, just like him. He wants Kyungsoo to know that there are people worth fighting for, worth living for.

"And well I just want to remind you that our girls dont have names yet...like real names. They are gonna grow up thinking their names are Little Chicken and Baby Panda, and I dont think thats healthy for their minds you know?", he sais as he passes the soapy sponge on Kyungsoos neck. "So hurry up and wake up, yes?"

In his hands, Kyungsoo, is like a doll. His head falls to the sides, his arms are dead. Is like he is melting. After every bath he massages him so his muscles dont numb, so when he wakes up his body will still be strong. The doctors told him that if his condition remins, this kind of phisicalk therapy will be needed more often.

-----------------

The first time the nurse gives Tao the babies for him carry he thiks he might die right there and then. His parents in law (or almost parents in law -soon to be parents in law?) are there, his friends too. They take pictures and smiles, is so heart breaking because everybody feels gulty of feelling happy, because Kyungsoo is missing this moment and maybe he would never....but nobody wants to think of that.

Zitao takes the pictures to Kyungsoo and show them to close eyes.

"I told you they look just like you, see? They have your lips and I think that when they open them, theyll have your yees too...They are cuuteee. Just like you my Biggg Baby".

Zitao knows that he sounds and must look crazy, and pityfull. But what else can he do? There are no other options but to keep the hope...right?

"I know I already told you this, like, many times...like...Our babies are waiting, they need two parents and I need a partner, I need you. All three of us need you. Its been more than a month. Didnt you take your time already? Theres so much to do: our wedding for example...Dont you wanna marry me anymore? You once said you wanted right? Dont you remember? I told you that we would do whatever you wanted, remember? But, dont you think this is to much....Kyungie I miss you a lot, please....just hurry and comeback"