In the bedroom

In the hall

Even with the noises and the crowd Yifan could tell that something went wrong when he saw Zitao almost running out of the house, he was coming from up stairs. A flash of jeolousy (protectiveness) was the first thing that went through his body and made his eyes look for Joonmyeon, and found him talking to his friend Kevin. Then his mind could reason: where is Kyungsoo? He went to look for Luhan, who was making cocktail in the kitchen.

"Have you seen Kyungsoo?", he asked in chinese.

"Nope, maybe he is dancing, maybe he found...", Yifan grabed his arm as to make him stop joking and Luhan looked at him.

"I think something happend, dont tell Minseok and go check upstairs. Ill be back", Luhan was giving him a confusse look. "Please do as I say", Luhan understood that something serious was going on and left everything to snick around and go to Kyungsoos room. He saw Yifan leave the house.

--------------------

KNOCK KNOCK

"Go away I said I dont want to talk to you!!!", Luhan froze, that was Kyungsoo and he sounded...

"You dont want to talk to me? Luhan hyung?", he said in the softest voice he could. The lock of the door made a click and Luhan open really slowlly. Kyungsoo was there  shaking and crying, standing in the middle of his room. He tried to say "sorry", but choked on his tears so all Luhan could do was go and hold him.

The boy exploted in a sea of tears and hushed screams. It was scary, Luhan could feel Kyungsoos body tense impossibly, to the point that the muscle shook and vibrated. It was as he was crying from anger, not sadness.

"Tell...me, please. Tell me what happend...", Luhan was about to cry himself.

--------------------------

"Zitao! Tao!", damn Tao was well trained. "Tao! Stop! Please!!!!!!!", but the boy was practically running and Yifan was about to fall. Until the boy stoped to breath, and then he saw him fall on the sidewalk. "Tao!", Yifan knealt to hold him.

"It was himmmm", Zitao whispered on Yifans hold, crying and breathing hard. "I...did that to himmmm", he kept crying. "Im a monster..Im so sorry". Yifan could only hug tighter.

---------------------------

Luhan doesnt know how much time went by, there, sitting with Kyungsoo crying his soul out on his bed. When he finally calmed down enough to talk, he ask Luhan to call Joonmyeon.

"What hap...", he was interrupted by his brothers hug. "Kyungsoo, shh. What is it baby?", his little brother was holding him tight. Joonmyeon looked at Luhan as if asking what had happend, but he shook his head.

"Is to loud", Kyungsoo finally whispered.

"What is? The party?", he felt a nod in the crock of his neck.

"I can tell them to leave", Luhan offered.

"Can we do that?", Kyungsoo asked his brother.

"Yes sure. Is late anyway. Can you do that hyung?", he asked Luhan.

"Of course he can", Minseok answered. "What happend darling?", he walk to Kyungsoo.

"Nothing I just felt overwhalmed...Im sorry...I ruined the party", he sulked but he wasnt crying anymore. He was still in Joonmyeons hold.

"Dont say that. It is not what dad wouldve want so is ok", Joonmyeon combed his hair and whiped some dry tears from his eyes. His brother looked wornout, burntout even? This was more than overbaring feelings, but theyll talk about it later.

"Hey...", Baekhyun stoped his words when he saw a redfaced Kyungsoo. "Honey...", he said and sat beside Kyungsoo in the bed. The boy left his brothers hold to find refuge under his friends arms. Now lately Kyungsoo had been more relax with him, but not this affectionate, so Baekhyun was surprise by the hug. "What happend?"

"It was to noisy", he said in a small voice. Jongdae was also at the door and knelt down in front of Kyungsoo inspecting his face.

"Smile Kyungie", he told him and poked his friends cheeck with his finger wich had Kyungsoo giving a small smile.

"Do you need anything?", Yixing asked him. "Some Coke?"

"Tequila?", Chanyeol asked.

"Coke", Kyungsoo said in a whisper, Yixing left.

Joonmyeon started to look around, there was someone missing.

"Wheres Yifan?", he asked everyone in the room.

"Here, Im here", his boyfriend showed up from nowhere and entered the room. Kyungsoo perked at the sound of his voice and his eyes started to water, so Yifan walked to him and became the fourth person to hold Kyungsoo, who couldnt stop the tears from running down.

"Shh. Is ok, now. Is just us", he said as he carresed the boys back.

------------------------------------

Zitao asked Sehun to sleep in his house. He told everything to his friend, who tried to understand and console.

"You have to know that it wasnt your fault. You didnt know what you were doing, I know you, YOU know you and we both know that if you were sober none of this wouldve happend. In fact, you are never close to Kyungsoo when you are sober, not back then, not now. You dont even like the guy".

"I know that but, is just...He said that he hated chinese people, he meant he hated me! And everyone ended up hating him and bullying him and it was my fault...dont you see?"

"That wasnt your fault either...he was never liked by anybody at school and you know why, he always acted as if he was over everybody else, anyone was smart enough or good enough. He only ever liked his brother and his brothers boyfriend. You and I know that he didnt have any friends back then and that 90% of the school was waiting to get revenge on him. It wasnt your fault, anything was. You are a good person Zitao".

Yes and because he was a good person he was feeling like now. maybe Sehun was been a best friend right now and was disregarding the fact that Kyungsoo couldve go to the police and didnt and therefore saved Taos life and future and, therefore, Zitao owed Kyungsoo a lot. What was he supposed to do from now on?

-------------------------

After a moment the boys went down the stairs and helped clean the mess, later they ordered pizza and lastly, the friends left. Kyungsoo told Joonmyeon that he wanted to take one of those pills that the doctor gave him to help him sleep and after he took it, he asked his brother to stay with him until he fell asleep and the hyung stayed there.

"Yifan..."

"Yes baby", Yifan had Joonmyeon between his legs and arms, they were sitting on the floor besides Kyungsoos bed. The older brother holding his baby brothers hand as he slelpt soundly.

"When is this gonna end?", Yifan didnt have to look at his boyfriend to know that he was crying. "I want my brother back. I want him to be a smart , annoying, srict, confident Kyungsoo again...I miss him to much"

"I know love...but think about it. That Kyungsoo didnt have any friends, I think this Kyungsoo has found friends for life, that Kyungsoo lived a life that was more in his mind that in the real world...maybe now he will come out of this stronger than ever...and also, if it doesnt happend, he has an amazing brother to remind him of who he really is".