In denial

In the hall

When Sehun sees the girl, he feels the shivers. He doesnt hate her, but she is just been all kinds of ty in the last time. He cant understand why Tao would forgive cheating. "I love her, only her. I want my life to be with her. She sais she is sorry, it was a mistake. Im not perfect Sehun, I cant ask her to be". Trully Sehun couldnt argue with that, but doesnt trust her anymore. Shes gonna have to win his heart too.

However, Tao is smiling and laughing. He looks genuinlly happy right now with all these people from high shcool. So why fight it.

Later that week he goes to the dance studio where she works at and tells her that he wont let her wreck Tao again, that she better be the ing perfect woman that his friend thinks she is (even though he states the contrary).

Then the days go back to the past, with double dates. Sehun wants Joonmyeon and Jia to have a good relationship as well. Its silly but he can already see them with their kids. Wow, is he really this in love with Joonmyeon? He smiles to himself. The day after tomorrow he will meet with his boyfriends parents. He is nervous, spectant and most of all happy.

So if all this can help is best friend to feel this happy again, whos he to stop him?

---------------------

The Tao and Jia thing had been more than a huge blow to Taos life and ego. They had been in good terms since the very first moment they met. Nobody really knows this, except Sehun, but after all the things with Kyungsoo in high school his personallity also changed, for a long time he couldnt live with what he had done. Being a teen, immature and scare, he couldnt voice out his pain. He decided to take the path of wushu for the sake of his soul and spirit, he trully believed that he could become a better man like this.

And he did became one, one that he was proud of. One day his martial arts school was invited to an art exhibition. That day he met Jia who was there to dance for her school. She was fire in his eyes, her warmth was spreading all over the stage and the theatre. It was like love at first sight. He saw her and knew that she was the ONE. He started to get close to her untill she finally gave in.

They were together for four years, counting this one, except that some months ago he accidentally saw an incoming message on her phone, one that came from another girl. He confronted her and she admited that she was seing someone else, that she was kind of tire of the formality of their relationship. She needed time. Tao, who loves her unconditionally, agried to this. With much pain in his heart he steped away from her. She left the place they shared. He was devastated, he thought they were going to get married, form a family. Be with eachother for the rest of their lives. To know that she didnt want him anymore, to fear that he was gonna have to start over, or that he was going to be left alone, was a wound that grew in him every day since she left.

Somewhere along the way Kyungsoo came back and Zitao thought that he wasnt that uptight kid anymore, he was fun and cute and well, the other part, the part where his hormones took over his life, that part he doesnt understand much. Maybe he was needing some contact, skin to skin contact, maybe some attention, maybe he needed to know that he was desire by someone. He doesnt konw really. He battled against himself: they are adults, he didnt promise anything to Kyungsoo, all the times they were together he had been sober and could tell that Kyungsoo wanted to be there too. There wasnt anything wrong with their encounters, he was a single man, his ex girlfriend said so. He still felt bad though, he didnt know why.

And when Jia came back knocking on his door, asking and crying for a second chance, saying that she was not the same with out him, that she needed him. That she wanted her old life back. To "please, please try again". He couldnt say no and the moment that he held her in his arms he felt it. He phisically felt that his life started get fixed. This time he held her and he wont let go.

That day on the bar, he was so happy he didnt even think, he was so in a hurry to go back to his old life that he forgot Kyungsoo. Until he saw him there, with his friends, of ing course. He felt like an , he hadnt tell Jia about Kyungsoo, he will though. But first he thinks he should talk to Kyungsoo. Because, yes, is true that nobody promised nothing, but at least some explaining was needed right. He cant be an to Kyungsoo again. Now that he thinks about it...what the hell did he think he was doing with his former school mate?? Yes, he will talk to Kyungsoo. He has to.

----------------------

Baekhyun could hear Kyungsoo screaming from the hall. Man he was angry at his students, they mustve ed up real bad cause Kyungsoo was loosing it.

"...and just because of that youll an exam next class!!", a collective whine was heard. "Dont you dare complaint!!". Good lord the stress was really catching up with him. Later Baekhyun will talk to Kyungsoo.

------------------

"Hey honey"

"Hi hyung", he sighed.

"Wow you look pale. Are you ok?"

"Not really, my students are going to be the death of me....", he sighed again.

"Do you want to go for some drinks?"

"Nah, thank hyung. Im almost passed out"

-----------------------------

The way back home was a pain for Kyungsoo, the longest ever. Anyway he got there, he had to drag himself to the kitchen and cook. That was what he was doing when his door bell rang. What? It was Tao. Da fuq he wants now? He aint gonna have a piece of Kyungsoo! No sir.

"What are you doing here?", he really didnt want to sound like a crazy girlfriend.

"I think I need to explain something...about the other day"

"You dont really..."

"No, yes. I have to..I shouldve told you that we were back and..."

"Actually no, you didnt. We had an...informal relationship. I am aware that we werent dating or anything so..."

"Yes but I guess an explenation was needed"

"Yeah, maybe. Anyway if you guys are back then I guess our...arrangement wont work anymore, I dont want to mess with anybody elses life"

"I know. I wasnt planning on continuing either", Tao smiled awkwardly. "I really hope that someday we could have a normal relationship"

"Me too".

It was an honest and short talk. It was clean and coherent, adult, mature. No lies detected. It was so much the damn reallity of things. It was what it should had been. Then...why did it felt like a goodbye for ever? And why that goodbye hurted so much?

------------

a/n: Im under medication right now so, sorry if doesnt make that much sense and for the errors.