You are not gonna give it a Like

In the hall

One of the reasons why Kyungsoo thinks him and Tao are prefect for eachother is the fact that they are oposite: for example, Kyungsoo, as an anti social interaction person, thinks that Facebook is a waste of time that gives people the chance to commite anonymous, countless, crimes; while Zitao not only likes Facebook, but he uses the site and maybe every other social network there is in this world. So yeah, if you want to know something about him (from the new snickers he bought, to his hopes and fears, to where he got this haircut), is probably posted on line, by him.

So the information alone led Kyungsoo, Zitaos biggest fanboy, to create a profile, thats how D.Ok got to know the inside scoops to everyone of his bias facts of life.

He "friends" Zitao, because the profile is public and the guy accepts everybody really. Anyway this was a great way to spy Tao and get in contact with the universities of his dreams....Mhm, he is on line, should Kyungsoo send a message, a message in his flawless chinese? Now where is chinese in the configuration....yes!

"Nihao", he waits anxiuosly for the answer.

"Hi who are you?", Zitao asks. Damn him straight forward Zitao. Think of a chinese name!

"Chen"

"As in Kim Jongdae Chen?", what?! !

"No...", he types, think of a chinese last name. "Chen Li", really? like the girl from Mortal Combat? "Im an exchange student from Beijing".

"Really? Me too do you go to my school? Exo Internacional?"

"Yes"

"Are you in any of my classes?"

"No, but I saw you in the sports champioship, you did martial arts"

"Do you practice martial arts too?"

"No, lol. I could get killed hahahaha"

"No, I would defend you ;)"

"Thanks"

"Did you arrived here this year? Because Im looking at the classes pictures on the school site and theres no Chen Li", !

"Yes, I came this year"

"Oh it must be hard for you, do you speak good korean?"

"Sort of"

"Well I tell you, people at school are good, except for some asses and Do Kyungsoo", what!?

"Whos Do Kyungsoo?", his stomach is not feeling well.

"Do you remember the three guys of the Security Team?"

"Yeah.."

"Well, the one with the balck hair and the white skin, with bangs, he is Baekhyun hyung, he is the best! Then the other guy with brown hair pushed up is Kim Jongdae or Chen ge, he is my friend too, his mom is chinese. Then the other guy, the shorter one with the big abnormal eyes, thats Kyungsoo, stay away from him because he hates chinese people", thats the sound of a heart breaking.

"How do you know?"

"He called Chen names and also Yixing, the dancer, and his own hyung, Yifan hyung O.o"

"Really? Why, what happend?"

"He got drunk and insulted them and all chinses people, really disgusting", disgusting. Is that a tear rolling down Kyungsoos cheek?

"Maybe he got a reason"

"To hate us?"

"No, to be drunk, when people get drunk they dont know what they do...sometimes..."

"Yeah, tell me about it. Anyway I dont know about Kyungsoo but just stay away from him".

----------------

People whispers around Kyungsoo now, they spread when he comes through and theres always a push. Somedays, he goes home with sore shoulders. Sighs, he thinks he deserves it.

"Hyung?"

"Mhm?", Joonmyeon is studying during luch, Yifan went to eat with team today.

"Do you think I should apologise to Tao?"

"Why? What did you do?" 

"Nothing. But the other day since he didnt say hi to me, I think he is angry at me for what happend at the party"

"If its for that, you should just take the mic and apologise to the 47% of the school", Kyungsoo sighs and Joonmyeon regretes his words. "Well., if you care about Zitao you should apologise, I can go with you if you want", he pats his brothers back. Then an awkward silence came. "Kyung...can I ask you something?", he nods. "Why were you drinking that night?", Kyungsoo tenses, should he tell...?

"I had been think about it for a long time", what the hell. "I thought that the party would be a good moment to drink...for the first time"

"But you couldve tell me, I mean...I would take care of you and tell you that you shouldnt drink that much on your first time", he just nods.

----------------------------

Its been two weeks already and to be honest the harresment is geting worse, everytime he opens his locker theres either a note with an insult in chinese or something disguting, like a half eated sandwich, or fruit or just trash. Since he is alone, nobody else knows. Even his class mates leaves notes at his desk. He doesnt want to admited (like he never wants to) but he is scare. He doesnt dare to go to the bathroom alone and he stays in the library during the breaks, he goes to the bathroom there. He is thakfull that nobody knows his account on Facebook.

He is still chating with Tao, thats the only thing thats bringing him a smile, just to go home and chat with him. He has learnt a lot: Zitao is afraid of ghosts and scary movies. He loves leopard print and to be pampered; and he is not shy to tell all of this things, he wants to be a wushu master but he loves music and rap and wants to do that too. He was bullied until the Zheng twins and Yifan became his friends, he thinks a great deal of all three of them, especially Da Long. Kyungsoo is afraid that Tao has a crush on him, because is very likely that his feelings are corresponded, if the way the older boy looks at Tao is an indication of something.

---------------------------

These days in addition to the treatment that he is recieving from his classmates, he is been feeling really bad, like he might be coming down with the flu. His back hurts, his stomach is acting up, he looked it up online and it seems that those are the physical efects of bullying. Last night he dreamt of Tao, it was nothing strange, they just ate lunch in the garden of the school, it made him wake up with a small smile on his face.

He went to school like everyday. He didnt know today was gonna be the worst day. During chemistry class the teacher sent him to his office to collect some papers he left there. The halls were empty, Kyungsoo walked as fast as he could and did everything faster than ever. He left the office but half way through the hall a hard push stoped him, well the wall did, it wasnt Da Long it was Xiao Long, his brother and some others that he didnt know. They started to tell him things in chinese, insults he supposed, there wasnt much to do. "Please get away, the teacher is waiting", he tried, the elder smirked.

"Do you think that you teacher will save you?"

"Please", he tried again and clutched at the papers in his hands. He tried to walk but a harsh blow to his face made him fall, the papers flu all over the floor. They laughed.

"Aw...look what you did to the teachers pet...Get up!", Xiao Long was a psychopath. He shoved his limp body against the lockers. "You are not insulting now are you!?", he pushed him to the other boys, but they smashed him against the floor. And there was when his head felt the most awfull pain and the lights went out. The boys panicked and started to run, the teachers were alertes and when they went to see, they founf Kyungsoo in a pool of blood. It looked as if he had been killed, theres was red all over the place.

--------------------------------

"Should we tell him?"

"I dont think....maybe when he gets better", Kyungsoo hears the voices and wants to tell them that he is awake but cant move his mouth and his eyes dont want to open.

"How come I didnt know? I wasnt there?"

"Jun calm down, you do all you can..."

"Well is obviously not enough!", at that Kyungsoo open his eyes.

"Daddy?", he sais and it takes a microsecond for Junsu to be by his boys side.

"Yes baby Im here", he kisses his forehead and his cheeks.

"What happend?", he sais and sees mister Park coming to hold his hand.

"You fainted at school dear"

"Im sorry Kyungie I wasnt there...", his brothers broken voice comes into the picture. He reaches hand to his brother and Joonmyeon makes a bee line to hug his baby brother, thats when Kyungsoo realises that he has something on his stomach, and then he sees that he is attached to many machines and has an I.V drip as well. Theres a rush of pain to his head, he winces.

"What..?", theres a bandage in his head. "Why...?", he look at his father like asking what are all those things for. Junsu is about to talk but a doctor comes in. Its his uncle, Yunho.

"Hey buddy you are up", he goes to kiss his forehead. "Ok Kyungie...now Im gonna tell you what is...", he starts to pull the covers up when he sees Junsus panick face. "What is it?"

"We havent ttell..."

"Oh...", he puts the cover down. "Would you like me to leave or should I..."

"What is going on appa?"

"Honey...why didnt you tell us you were pregnant?"