The teacher

In the hall

"Do you know you are making that creepy face again?"

"What face Byun?"

"I dont know, is a face that sais that either you are going to kill...but Im starting to think that maybe thats your...happy face?"

"Dont you have better things to do Byun? Didnt I tell you to go check the grils bathroom?"

"Why? Why? Kyungsoo ya please change that attitud.Im trying to make a conversation and you come up with this...barking? What have I done to you? What have the world done to you?", Baekhyuns voice tone was condecendet and Kyungsoo didnt appreciatte that, he was being a diva...again.

"Well you are obviously to dumb to know what youve done to me...now go to the girls room!", he pointed at the door. At that exact moment Jongdae comes back from his rounds in the hall.

"What happpend?"

"Why?"

"You have that face again", Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, he is about to answer but he hears then girls shouting. They both turn to the bathroom door.

"Well, well, Jung less screaming and less make up and more study little miss", Baekhyun is on queen b mode. "What? Are you whispering behind my back Jung? I can tell the principal to call your mother, do we want that?", he squints his eyes at her and her group of friends, she scoffs and stomps away. Jongdae is stiffing a laugh.

"Hey!", they high fived.

"Whats wrong with you poor girl...", Jongdae sais laughing.

"That shall teach her to stay away from peoples boyfriends laps", he winks at his friend.

"Lets go. We have to check on the roof top", Kyungsoo orders, they follow.

"So, are you coming? What did Chanyeol say?"

"Yeah, he can. We can go", they are planning a ...get together, Kyungsoo doesnt have time for such nonsense, he thinks; but when they dont say anything to him about the party he has to shake an uncomfortable feeling from his chest.They arrive to the top.

"Kim Jongin, take your hand off that boy now!", both Jongin and the boy (Jun Hui) roll their eyes. "Get out of here Do", he tells him. "This is not your business", he goes back to his "friends" mouth (or he tries).

"First is Do sunbenim or ssi or hyung! To you! And the well being of the young students is MY BUSINESS", he sais as he pries the boy off Jongins hands.

"He is fine! OMG you are such a pain Do sunbenim, just because you never got any, and probably never will, doesnt mean that neither of us cant have any either! Why dont you make you ugly creepy face your business!?", he walks away and leaves Jun Hui pouting.

------------------------------

Kyungsoo doesnt have time to "get any" nor for parties because he has to prepare a class for Zitao, they are meeting at the library this time because the chines boy has wushu class later. However...Kim Jongins words are still resounding in his head. Noobody knows this, like nobody really knows much about him (he doesnt have time for chit chat either), but he wants, he is waiting for prince charming. Yes, prince chraming: some guy thats willing to fight for his love, who worshipes him, whos arms are strong and whos aura is manly. He will give that man his everything. And he suspects that Huang Zitao i such this prince.

"Hello Kyungsoo ssi", is the gentle voice of his knight that brings him back to reality.

"Oh, hi Huang", he bows and motions for the boy to sit. "So did you do your homework?"

"Yes", he said fishing in his backpack.

"You did well", he whispers cheers.

"Thanks. I found out ir wasnt that hard... I think that all I had to do was to study more and pay more attention in class, if I had done that before we wouldnt be here", Kyungsoo looks at him for second long. What is that mean? He clears his throat to not make the question "what is it that you dont like about me".

"Well, after you pass this test you wont have to see me again", he half jokes but his smile falters at the answer.

"Lets hope", so the problem was him.

At that moment Kyungsoo decides that they are going to talk about Korean and Zitao seems to agree. So the teacher takes what he can and thats just sitting closer and talking directly (about Korean) and look at him closer, hear his voice. Sometimes when Tao is not looking he wonders how did he got this chance, before he had to yell at Tao for him to notice him and now, he sighs.

"Kyungsoo ssi?", Zitao waves his hand in front of his face. "I said Im done".

"oh...yyeah...sso...rry", he catches the sheet. "Its great. Congratulations you are doing really well", Kyungsoo smiles at him and gets Tao to half smile back but the he turns his attention to the library door, his classmates are going to the gym.

"Are we finish then?", he asks eager.

"Ehm...we have ten more minutes. We should start to read the book"

"Oh...yeah...", he didnt like the answer. Like three seconds later they hear a voice.

"Hey there you are", is Zheng Da Long, a senior and a pain for the security team.

"He has tutoring lesson now", Kyungsoo stands up abruptly, Zitao watches him and rolls his eyes.

"Oh sorry...and shouldnt you be calling me hyung or something Do?", the chinese senior asks.

"Yes, sorry Hyung, Huang has tutor lesson now", he corrects himself.

"Kyungsoo ssi, the ten minutes already past", really? damn!

"Oh", he glanses at his wrist watch. "Then I guess you can go, we will continue tomorrow with the...", Zitao is not paying attention to him he is chating with "gege" in chinese and leaving the library already.

"Is he keeping you hostage?", the elder asks.

"Please save me gege", Tao sais in the cutest voice Kyungsoo has ever heard, Da Long ruffles his hair. "Im never dropping my grades again".

------------------------------

Of course they didnt noticed that Kyungsoo is almost behind them. He wants to watch Tao practice, he is dreamy when he flies, yes he flies, he is magical.

He knows that if the joggs see him he will be dead meat and for the looks of it Zitao wont defend him, so he does his best to hide, his height comming handy.

He watches the practice for some minutes, focusing on the only person there that interests him. This is his formula to live (well study) when you want to know more about a subject you investigate. Now if Kyungsoo wants to get into Taos good side he must know more about him and study sessions prooved to be less than helpfull, well so far the only thing that he knows about the boy is that he doesnt like to b with him. Thats....depressing to say the least, but Do Kim Kyungsoo doesnt give up, ever, thats how he got his grades and thats how he is gonna get Zitao.