Party of three

In the hall

As the guys were watching "Frozen", an insistent knock on the door traveled around the house.

"Is it Baekhyun already?" Tao asked the boy in his arms.

"Dunno", it was a very panicky looking Sehun.

"Wow, what happend?"

"Are you guys ok?", O.o

"Yes, are you?", Kyungsoo asked from the couch.

"Oh my God there you are...", he walked to Kyungsoo and...inspected him (?). "Did he do something wrong? Are you hurt?"

" you Sehun! He is fine. Da are you doing here?!"

"Im fine he didnt hurt me. Why would he?"

"Ok, listen. Im happy for you guys...but we have to come out with a plan"

"A plan?"

"Yes, for Joonmyeon"

"Why?"

"Because you just cant come out of nowhere with a ....", he made circles with his arms. "....realtionship...? Did you know that he is already freaking out for your mental health?", he asked Kyungsoo.

"I know, but I thought I should tell him the truth...that weve been seing each other..."

"And that his angelic brother had a buddy? Do you wanna kill him?"

"Geez, calm down. He might think Im angelic, but Im a grown man...the other things...I would rather him not knowing"

"Are you kidding me? Of course he will never know the...other things. I like him, I dont want him to leave me"

"Thanks for thinking about us", Tao said.

"All I do is think of you two!!!"

"Sehunie...", Kyungsoo spoke slowlly. "I dont want to lie to my brother anymore...I wont tell him you know anything. But I will tell him how we got together. After all Zitao didnt tell you he was seing me right?", Sehun shook his head.

The door bell rang.

------------------------

"Hello, hello", Chanyeols voice boomed all over the place. He went to hug Kyungsoo in his long arms.

"Hey Yeol"

"Hows my baby?", Baekhyun asked in a motherly tone.

"Baekkie maybe he is not OUR baby anymore", he winked.

"Oh right! Hello Zitao. How are you?"

"Hi hyung"

"Sehun? What are you doing here?"

"I came to visit too"

"Thats great. So you havent been alone in the whole day, good", Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

"Well, now that you are all here I have to leave"

"Already?", Kyungsoo blurted out and turned red, but it was Chanyeol and Baekhyun the ones with hearts in their eyes.

"Yes, but...uhm...we can get lunch tomorrow. Would you like that?", Kyungsoos eyes lit up at the question and nodded. Now it was Sehuns turn to roll his eyes. "Ok, Ill see you all later", he bow to the room. Kyungsoo walked him to the door.

It was so cute, at least for Chanyeol and Baekhyun, it was so obvious that they wanted to hug, or kiss, or touch eachother somehow, that it was making people smile.

---------------------

With all this lifes new perspective Kyungsoo had nothing more to do but get his together. He told his brother about Tao, well not all, but that they had been texting and talking...and yes also about that first night. He kind of did lie to him about the whole " buddy" and told him that it had been a free interpretation that Baekhyun did and that the only one time that him and Tao had been together was that one in the date with him and Sehun.

"Was him the reason you were like that the other day?", the hyung asked concern and maybe anger in his voice.

"No...uhm..."

"Dont defend him, I know very well that he went back with that girl at some point"

"I know that too. Im not stupid. I always knew where we were standing, I was not gonna expose myself to be the second best", very good acting. But he didnt lie when he told Joonmyeon that he had been paying tribute to his baby for the past ten years, and that that week things had been out of control, he was really stressed out and his mind just gave in. Joonmyeon hugged him and they cried together. Joonmyeon apologized for been so harsh on him.

----------------------

The alarm of the clock is unforgiving, sounding angry in Zitaos room. The two people in the bed made inhuman sounds at the divise.

"Shut up", Tao sais in chinese and proceeds to turn the thing off and to grab Kyungsoo to put him over him. "Mmmmm...squishy", he sais as he gets a hold of Kyungsoos cheeks, the man on top growls and its up.

"Are you calling me fat?", he asks rubbing his eyes. Cute. Zitaos hands are still on his .

"No. Im appreciating your bubble ", he slpas playfully.

"Bubble ?", he turns to see his back side. Lately some of his jeans feel tighter. He whines and falls back on Tao. "Im fat", he fake cries.

"No, you are crazy. What are you talking about? I like your body. It makes me horney", he sais as he rubs both their hips against eachother.

"Dont do that. Im not taking my clothes off ever!", he said and left the room. O.o. How does Zitao touching his because he is fond of it translate into "I think you are fat".

---------------------------

"I cant see you tonight cause Jongdae sais he wants to tell Baek and I something important"

"Are you gonna be in your house?"

"No, at Beaks. We kicked Yeol out. :P"

"Do you want me to pick you up after?"

"No, Chen is taking me"

"Ok. Have fun. See you tomorrow <<3<3<3<3<<3", hearts. Kyungsoo smiles at his phone.

"xooxoxoxooxoxxxxx <3"

--------------------------------

"Hyung where are the glases that we gave you last Christmars?", Kyungsoo said streaching over his friends counter top.

"Wow, look at that", Baekhyun said and tickled Kyungsoos exposed stomach. "Are you and Tao drinking to much Bear? You have a beer belly", he laughs.

"What?", Kyungsoo looks horrified. "Not you too!!", he is about to throw a tantrum.

"Me what?"

"You are calling me fat!"

"Oh please. Is just that you need to excercise. We have the laziest lives. We live siting down. You are not fat, is just loose skin".

"Are you done fooling around?", Jongdae enters the kitchen and helps them bring the glases.

They sit in the living room. Jongdae looks like he cant content the secret anymore.

"Well...", he smiles sweetly. "Xing and I..."

"Oh my God you are pregnant! Oh my God dont drink!"

"Baek! God let me finish. Im not pregnant, but Xing and I decided to try. So we went to the doctor and we are gonna start the treatment. Yeah, that", he finished with an emotional smile.

"Aw your babies are gonna be so cute and half chinese", Baekhyun cooed at his friend and hugged him. Everyone had tears in their eyes.

"Hyung Im so happy for youuu", Kyungsoo joined the hug. "And Im also sgfbkhfkrgbeilljfjhu"

"What?", Jongdae said smiling.

"Ajfwuerieutoytiopotgpr", Baekhyun and Jongdae looked at eachother and then Kyungsoo who had his hand over his mouth. "baidwoefbwbfwjk", he tried again.

"Are you ok?", Jongdae said and sat closer to Kyungsoo.

"You cant talk?", Baekhyun was trying hard not to sound panicked. "Relax and try again sweetheart". Kyungsoo took a deep breath and...

"ajdbnowuoeufiw", he looked at them with tears in his eyes.

"Ok, calm down", Jongdae said but he was more like talking to himself. "I will call the...Kyungsoo!!!!"