Poison

Don't Doubt My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The thick, burnt scent of chocolate cake wafts over the kitchen. The aroma of freshly baked chocolate cake tickles the tip of Pie nose. Her nose tells that the cake is no doubt luscious as she feels like she just entering a chocolate heaven.

            “Kimmy, can we eat the cake now?” Her stomach growls in response of thinking the taste of the cake. What makes it more special is, it was made by Kim. Pie loves anything that Kim cooked for her.

            “Wait Pie. It haven’t ready yet. Give me some other minutes.” Kim still adjusting the temperature of the oven and prepares the topping.

            “Okay. One, two, three, four, five...” Pie counts the seconds while tapping her fingers on the table.

Kim just stares to her girl. “She is so adorable.” Kim thought.

 

 

It is like any other days of the week where Pie and Kim will spend their weekend together. Pie could feel that Kim is getting busier each day. It has been a week since Kim holds the new position in her father’s company. Back then, Kim often call her during lunch time, asking her whether she has take her lunch or not, or at least asked her what is she doing that time. But now Kim rarely can do that. Kim really wrapped in her work. As Kim’s girlfriend Pie do understand Kim’s condition who was just tied down by commitment and responsibility.  She knows that Kim do that for their future.

            “I wonder where has Ms. Mindara Manaying gone to.” Kim plucks her fingers and takes her seat across Pie who seemed so spacing out.

            “Kim!” Pie hisses and pouts her lips to Kim. She was so deep in her own thought until she doesn't even notice that Kim has been watching her for a long time.

            “The cake is ready. Want some?” Kim asks while slicing the cake into eight equal parts.

            “Of course!” Pie claps her hands joyfully. Kim puts a slice of the cake into a small plate; one for her and one for Pie.

            “Okay. Let's eat this at our living room.” Kim says to Pie. Pie clings her hands around Kim’s arm and they make their way to the living room.

 

 

            “Is it delicious?” Kim asks to Pie who is completely engrossed with her cake. They are sitting on the plush couch at the living room.

            “Nom. Nom. Nom. Very tasty!” Pie gives her thumb up to Kim.

            “Pie, eat slowly girl. You eat like a little child.” Kim helps Pie to clean .

            “Let it be. Nah, let me feed you. Say AAAA” Pie copying Kim’s action to her whenever Kim feeds her.

            “Auumm.” Kim knows Pie wants to . She copied Pie’s action too. They both giggle with their own reaction.

**********

            “Kimmy, you are a super man!” Now Pie gives two thumbs up to Kim.

            “Super Man? That children's super hero? Why?” Kim raises her eyebrows as she feels so confuse why Pie compared her with the kid’s super hero.

            “It is not that Super Man! I mean you are SUPER man.” Pie utters words by words to Kim.

            “You are a SUPER man because you can do everything superbly from men’s stuffs to women’s stuffs. I wonder how you could be so good in everything. You are a man but you are so good in cooking or even do the house chores. That’s so amazing for man like you. You know, my dad is so worst in doing all those things.” Pie says her compliments to Kim. She chuckles to herself as she told Kim about her father.

            “Really? So that’s mean you are so lucky to have me.” Kim was of course proud to get such compliment from Pie. She pulls Pie into her embrace.

            “Very lucky! You can be Super Man too. Cause you are my hero” Pie tightens her embrace on Kim.

            “I can be anything for you Pie.” Kim giggles on saying that to Pie.

            “Kim, you’re so skinny. You are losing your weight don’t you?” Pie releases her embrace and cups Kim’s face. Pie does concern about Kim and that makes Kim loves Pie even more.

            “Maybe.” Kim answers short. She admits that she often skip her meals these days. She was so busy in managing the project. Sometime they have to extend their meeting until lunch hour and she even has to rush to meet clients.

            “How was your work? Is it okay?” Pie is so curious with that. Kim never t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter