The Happily Ever After

Don't Doubt My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Pie POV

           I’m sure I’m not even dreaming. I met Kim last night. Yes. She is the real Kim. I can feel her warm embrace when she hugged me and I even enjoy the moment when she kissed my lips. I will never forget her refreshing scent when it filled my lungs, it calms me in a strange way. But wait, what were we doing last night? I just remembered we talked a lot and the last thing that I knew was she asked to me to close my eyes and sleep.

 

            Kim’s voice was still echoing in my ears. She said now I am a sleeping beauty in a forest. I only fall into a deep slumber  and my prince shall come and awake me by the kiss of true love. “Sleep princess, sleep.” I knew she meant that princess to me. “When you open my eyes later, everything would change to be better. Sleep until your  prince come to awake you.” I was quite surprised. She reitereted exactly the same lines as my Mom ever told me. How did she know that? Well, it was not her voice which hypnotizing me  until I fell asleep but her soft, gentle touch caressing my hair, gave myself unexplainable feeling of calm and peace. I can sum up the feeling. I felt LOVED.

 

            I got one problem now. I feel I am awake but I can’t open my eyes. It became more worst when I can’t even move my body as if  I have been nailed to my laying bed. Why? I can’t figure it out. When I tried to open my mouth and speak, no voice couldn’t be heard.  My only sense that work right now is my hearing. I start to wonder am I already died? What is really happening to me. I have no idea about it.

 

            My hearing caught something utterly strange. It feels like I’m in a heaven. I heard magpies broke into their sweet melodious song. It is a pleasure to listen to their refreshing whistle tone. Then a soft gentle cold breeze brushed my skin. When it come to my sense, I realized that it was not the breeze that came out from the air – conditioner inside our room, this breeze is so fresh yet it smells like woods. Woods? Ah, now I feel funny. Don’t tell me that Kim’s words  before I slept last night affected my clear mind. I am a sleeping beauty in the forest? Waiting for my prince to rescue me and brake the curse? Jeez! It is so ridiculous. Wake up Pie! Wake up. You must be dreaming.

 

            I thought this was just a dream in a dream but then it disappointed me when I found myself still in the same condition. I am alive but my soul was trapped in my unmoving body. Someone tell me, what has happened to me? It is not a funny joke. I am scared. “Kim..” Unintentionally, I said the name across my mind but it didn’t come out from my mouth as an audible voice.

 

             At some moment, I think I was stranded out here alone at an unknown place. which is totally unfamiliar to me. This is not our villa. Where am I? As I was so deep to ponder every questions that messed up my mind, suddenly my ears caught another sound which is completely bizzare. It was the furious gallop of horse. Since when we have horses around our housing area? I am 100% sure this place is not our villa.

 

 

            “Where is she?” A familiar voice strucks my eardrums, sending the information to my brain.

 

            “Kim.” I call her name but my voice didn’t even come out from my mouth.

 

           “You’re so beautiful princess. As beautiful as the sleeping beauty.” Kim said. I can feel that she is observing my face closely as her breath tickled my face.

 

            “I know I’m beautiful silly Kim! Help me. I can’t open my eyes.” I knew she can’t even hear me but I still want to say it.

 

            “Today is the day, princess.” She said and at the same caressing my cheeks softly.

 

             “What do you mean by that?” I am confused. How I wish she hear and answer me.

 

              “I hope you’re ready for it.” Kim makes me feel so suspicious.

 

             “Ready for what? I can’t get it.”

 

            “My princess, please open your eyes and be mine forever.” Kim whispers to my ears and before my brain could respond to her statement, I feel a soft lips pressed against mine, sending  some sort of impulse which electrocuted my brain to life.

 

            “Kim..” Surprisingly I heard my audible voice and slowly I can open my eyes. It took some times for me to adjust my sight with the surrounding. When I get my clear vision, I see Kim is staring at me with her warm smile.

 

            “Good morning, my love.” She said and gives a peck on my lips. I instantly close my eyes as her lips touched mine. I wish she kissed me much more longer.

 

            “Kim, what is happening here?” I ask to her but she only gives a smile as the answer.

 

            “Are you ready, Pie?” Kim asks me with a meaningful smile on her face. Why does Kim smile a lot today? And she is so weird.

 

            “Ready for what?” I questions her back while still laying on the bed. No. It is not really a bed. I just found that it is actually a long couch which only fit my body on it.

 

            “To live, happily ever after.” Kim said to me and interlaced our fingers together. She took my hands and kisses them.

 

            “Enough with it Kim. You kept telling me a fairytale story since last night.” She really made my day. I can’t help myself but laugh to her because of it.

 

            “No. I’m not, my love.” Kim chuckles too and I’m just gazing to her admiringly. She looks so neat and extremely handsome today. What has she done to her appearance.

 

            “Kim, where did you get this costume and why you even wear this kind of clothes today? Halloween is long months to reach though.” I just realized that Kim wore a prince charming look like attire. It is white in colour. Does she out of her mind? If she wanted to tease or trick me, today isn’t the right time.

 

            “ ‘Cause I’m your prince charming.” She smiles to me. I don’t know why Kim’s smile is so weird today. It filled with overwhelmed happiness.

 

            “Silly you! I want to take my bath.” I push her shoulder lightly as she just made me blushed with her words. Her charm made my heart skipped a beat. She helps me to get up when she saw I face some difficulties to bring myself to sit on the couch.

 

            “I don’t think you need to take your bath.” Kim shrugs innocently to me.

 

            “Why?” I gaze to Kim with my squinted eyes. Kim is really weird this morning.

 

            “Look.” She points her finger to me and I trace it.

 

            “How could this be?” I stuttered when I see myself wearing a white long gown. It is a wedding gown.

 

            “Magic!” Kim grins to me and she made me smack her head with my hands.

 

            “Kim, what is the meaning of all of this?” I intently look to my gown. I touch it with my fingertips to ensure the material of the cloth. I think I knew who made this for me.

 

            “We are going to get married, right here, right now.” Kim said word by word, making it clear to me. She looks serious with it.

 

            “Huh?” I gasped. Is she serious?

 

            “Let’s go.” Kim pulls my hand and guides me to walk somewhere.

 

            “Wait.” I freeze myself as not to let she drags me to her targeted place.

 

            “Why?” I can see that she raises her eyebrows in confusion. Oh Kim! You don’t know how cute you are when you made your face like that.

 

            “I must be dreaming.” I scoffed and remove Kim’s hands from me. I saw Kim is a bit startle with my action.

 

            “You just woke up from your deep slumber, my love.” Kim takes my hands again and cling them around her arm left arm. She leads our walk again with me by her side.

 

            “Where are we, Kim?” I still can’t figure out what is this place. I never come here. As I observe around, this place look like a tall tower or perhaps a mansion with a lot of stai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter