I'm Dying Inside

Don't Doubt My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KimPie’s Villa


 


 

            “PICK ME UP! PICK ME UP! PICK ME UP!” It’s Pie’s ringing tone again.


 

            “Haishh..Who would ever call me at this hour.” Pie reaches out her hands to find her phone.


 

            “Halloo..?” Pie answers the call drowsily.


 

            “Hello Pie? It’s Mama.” The voice at the end of the line electrocutes Pie’s brain to life.


 

            “Morning Mama. How can I help you?” Pie tries to sound in her normal voice.


 

            “Pie, it’s almost noon.” Pie hears Mrs.Jittaleela chuckles. She quickly takes a look to her wristwatch. It reads 11.00 a.m.


 

            “Crap.” Pie curses herself as she distances from the phone.


 

            “Pie, Kim is with you right?” Mrs.Jittaleela asks directly to Pie.


 

            “Kim?” Pie blinks her eyes for a few moments, trying to absorbs the question to her mind.


 

            “Hmm..Your Kim, our Tiger. We saw you two sneaked out last night.” This time Pie hears Mr.Jittaleela’s laughter at the other side. Most probably he heard their conversation since the beginning.


 

            “Oh..Yes.” Pie giggles too. It’s so funny to reminiscing what have they done last night.

            “She’s with me. Still sleeping.” Pie smiles alone as she glances to her right side. Kim is still sleeping soundly like a baby.


 

            “Okay. We just want to make sure that. Mama and Papa had settled everything for you two. Please take care of Kim for us, Pie. Talk to you later.” Mrs.Jittaleela said in one breath and hung up the call.


 

            “Thank you, Mama.” Pie stares to her phone cluelessly. “What does she mean by that?”


 

Pie turns her body to face Kim and snuggles closer to the tom. Last night’s chain of events rush down to her mind.


 


 

#Flashback


 

            “Let’s get inside now. It’s so chill here.” Kim stood up and offered her hand to Pie.


 

            “Okay.” Pie took her hands and they walked together to their villa.


 

            “It’s so dark. I’m scared.” Pie complained to Kim as they entered the villa.


 

            “Eh? It’s not that dark. I’ll switch on the lights.” Kim led the walk. They were trying to find the switch. Actually Kim forgot where is the nearest switch is located.


 

            “Kim? Hurry up.” Pie quickened her pace and pulled Kim’s shirt from behind.


 

            “Ouchh!” Kim groaned in the dark surrounding.


 

            “Why Kim?” Pie panic. She can’t figure out what has happened to Kim.


 

            “You step on my feet, shorty!” Kim poked Pie’s head with her finger repeatedly.


 

            “I’m sorry.” Pie rubbed part of her head that Kim poked earlier.


 

            “I’ll be more careful. Let’s find the switch.” Pie pushed Kim’s body so that they can move.


 

            “Ouuhhhcchh.” Kim groaned again.


 

            “Now what?” Pie stomped her feet in frustration.


 

            “Argghhh..Ouchhh!” Kim groaned louder.


 

            “Kim?” Pie shaked Kim’s arms as she felt afraid when Kim kept groaning in pain.


 

            “YOU STEPPED ON MY FEET SILLY GIRL!” Kim shed each word through her teeth, slowly, making sure they came out loud and clear.


 

            “I’m sorry.” Pie said apologetically to Kim.


 

            “Whatever. Switch on your torchlight. Nuu.. Use your phone.” Kim commanded Pie.


 

            “My phone ran out of battery.” Pie gulped.


 

            “Useless.” Kim muttered alone and started to walk again.


 

            “Eh wait!” Kim stopped Pie from moving.


 

            “Why?” Pie stoned there like a statue.


 

            “Let me carry you or I’ll lose my feet tonight.” Kim lowered her body so Pie can climb on her back.


 

            “Alright.” Pie followed Kim’s order. As soon as Pie is ready, Kim carried her on her back and started to walk again.


 

            “Kim, why we can’t  find the switch yet?” Pie asked to Kim.


 

            “I forgot where is the nearest switch but I think one is there.” Kim answered Pie coldly as they moved to one direction.


 

            “You’re right Kim. Let me switch them on.” Pie said excitedly when her hands touched the plug.


 

            “TIKK.” The dark surrounding turned bright.


 

            “Wow.” Pie admiringly scanned around, gazing the amazing view of the villa. It looked more beautiful during night.


 

            “Hey, hey! Get down now. You’re so heavy.” Kim shook her body to bring Pie back to her reality.


 

            “You’re so cruel.” Pie slapped Kim’s back and pulled her long face.


 

            “Whatever noisy girl. I want to sleep right now. Tired.” Kim rolled her eyes and headed upstairs.


 

            “Kim! Wait for me!” Pie has to run a little to catch Kim’s pace.


 

Master Bedroom


 

            “Ahh..It feels so good to escape from P’Air.” Kim sighed in relief as she laid her body on the bed.


 

            “Yes. It feels so good that we can be here. Somewhere we can be alone.” Pie laid beside Kim while kicking her short legs to the air.


 

            “What are you doing here?” Kim jerked herself in shock to notice Pie’s presence beside her.


 

            “Sleep?” Pie raised her eyebrows to Kim.


 

            “Who said you will sleep here?” Kim frowned.


 

            “Hey, it’s my bedro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter