We Are Good.But..

Don't Doubt My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Early in the morning, around 6.00 a.m. , a terrible noise shot out from the left side of her bed, awakening Kim from her wonderful slumber. As her hand reaches over to shut the source of noise, her demon alarm clock, she realises that once again, it is yet another day. Is  6.00 a.m even consider as early? Urmm..Yes for today! Because she still sleepy plus a feel of slight dizzy in her head.

 

 “Hey, I can’t move my right hand. Why?” Kim thinks as she yawns and wipes away the grit of last night’s sleep using her left hand.

 

Kim turns her head to the right and found Pie is sleeping soundly like a baby in her arm. The tickling warm breath of Pie brushes her face, leaving goosebumps through her body. Now Kim remembered, Pie sleeps here at her place, sharing the same bed with her and the funniest thing is, Kim becomes the new Mr.Teddy for Pie. A much bigger but skinny Mr.Teddy. Ohoh! This Mr.Teddy is alive for sure.

 

 “Pie oh Pie.” Kim chuckles as she scans Pie’s face. Even if she is sleeping, she’s still cute. is slightly open as she inhales and exhales air  forming a rhythmic pattern of breathing. Kim tilts Pie’s chin upward to shut the her hanging open mouth but it seems useless as it drops again.

 

Kim removes her arm from Pie slowly and put a soft pillow under Pie’s head, replacing her arm. She manages to do that successfully without disturbing Pie’s sleep. Kim brings herself to sit on the bed. Then, she turns her gaze to Pie again. Her shirt looks bigger on Pie’s petite body, revealing her smooth skin of her exposed shoulder. From head to toe, Kim’s gaze stops at Pie’s short slender legs.

 

“Wow! So y!” Kim gulps. She hits her head repeatedly in order to shake off the ert thoughts of hers. She pulls up the blanket and covers Pie’s body with it.

 

“I’d better take my bath.” Kim knows she can’t sit any longer there so she lazily drags herself  to leave the bed. The sleepy mode still lingering her head but then she needs to get up anyway. WORK.

 

“My phone is not here last night?” Kim grabs her phone which is now above Pie’s head. She checks if there is any messages for her and she found...NONE.

 

“Oh, perhaps Aunty Sue forgot to send her report to me last night.” Kim places the phone on the bedside table and heads to the bathroom.

 

 

“KIM!! KIM!!” Pie shouts hysterically. She s for Kim. To her horrow, the bed was empty.

 

“KIMMM!!” Pie yelps, calling the tomboy’s name again.

 

“Pie?” Kim turns off the shower just to make sure her hearing.

 

“KIMMMM!!” Kim can hear clearly it is Pie’s voice. Is there anything wrong? Kim quickly grabs her towel and wraps her body.

 

“Pie?” Kim walks out from the bathroom and rushes to her bed where Pie is. Kim found that Pie is sitting on the bed, hugging her knees tightly. She seems so frightened like a little puppy which lost its mother.

 

“Kim.. Where are you?” Frantically Pie searches for Kim. She throws her gaze with no direction, desperately trying to locate where Kim’s voice comes from.

 

“Pie? What happened to you?” Kim shudders and quickly sits at the edge of the bed. Gets Pie’s hands and hold them tight. Pie feels them. COLD as ICE.

 

“Kim, it’s dark. Everything is dark..” Pie stammers. Her body is trembling, her teeth are shuttering. Pie seems so frightened.

 

“Huh? Look, I’m here. Can you see me?” Kim cups Pie’s face, pulls her head lightly to look to her.

 

“Where?” Pie’s gaze seems blank.

 

“I am right in front of you!” Kim frowns. Her hands shaking as panic raises through her body.

 

Pie reaches out her hands and touches Kim’s face. “Kim?” Pie’s eyebrows knitted. “It’s dark...” Pie is now in verge of crying.

 

“Pie, what happened to you?”  Kim presses her forehead against Pie’s.  Her eyes burrow into Pie’s eyes.

 

“What happened to you..?” Kim lets out a faint cries.

 

“Kim, my world is dark without you..” Pie smiles as she caresses Kim’s cheeks softly.

 

“Don’t cry my prince.” Pie wipes the flowing tears on Kim’s face.

 

“Pie?” Kim jerks herself in surprise. Pie smiles warmly in return.

 

“You can see me right?” Kim says in disbelief.

 

“Hmm.” Pie nods her head.

 

“Pie, this is not a funny joke you know!” Kim frowns.

 

“But thank God you are fine.” Kim cups Pie’s face again. She kisses Pie’s forehead and both eyes.

 

“I just want to test and figure out whether you still love me or not.” Pie says and hung her head low. Afraid that Kim will burst into an anger.

 

“What are you talking about Pie.” Kim raises her eyebrows. Astonished with Pie’s reason.

 

“You seemed really mad at me last night and you were so mean too.” Pie still lock her sight to the bed. Not even dare to look to Kim.

 

“Okay, look.” Kim sighs. She tilts Pie’s chin upward so that they can see each other.

 

“I’m just a bit tired back then and it even more worst when you tries to break my skull with your brick head. I admit that I was angry with you last night and I’m sorry for my mean words.” Kim explains to Pie as she realized her action hurts her girl’s heart.

 

“Forgive me?” Kim repeats as Pie remain silent.

 

“Forgive me too.” Pie smiles.

 

“Does it still hurt?” Pie asks and brings her hand to Kim’s forehead. She gives a massage on Kim’s temple.

 

“Fortunately it doesn’t invite my migraine to come.” Kim pouts to Pie.

 

“I thought you gonna do something bad to me.” Pie chuckles. She drops her gaze to the bed, avoiding Kim’s eyes.

 

“Do what Pie? That I might have eat you, yummy Pie?” Kim puts a devilish grin on her face.

 

Pie looks up to Kim and blinks her eyes in surprise or perhaps a little bit shock and disbelief. “You’re the second person who call me with that ‘yummy Pie’”

 

            “Huh? Who is the first one?” Kim frowns and crinkles her nose.

 

            “Tiger.” Pie answers innocently.

 

            “Pie, I think you should stop working at Aunty Inn’s Bistro.” Kim releases a deep and heavy sigh.

 

            “Why? Are you mad and jealous with Tiger?” Pie is utterly dumbfounded to hear Kim’s order.

 

            “Kim, I rarely meet him. I promise I won’t see or even talk to him anymore.” Pie grasps to Kim’s arm, pleading Kim to let her continue her work at the bistro.

 

            “It’s not like that Pie. You are a great and talented pianist. Would you like to work for the rest of your life at the bistro when you can get a better salary and life than that? Why don’t you be at the right place? The place where you belongs to. The place which can give you a bright future?” Kim tries to correct Pie’s misunderstanding.

 

            “Where is the right place for me?” Pie seems clueless.

 

            “Maybe you can start as a teacher? Teach children to play piano. Or you can work in orchestra? Or you can open your own acedemy?” Kim suggests.

 

            “I’m not ready for that acedemy stuff yet and those things are hard too for me now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter