I'll Make Things Right

Don't Doubt My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Aunty Inn’s Bistro

 

            “Have your seat Pie.”  Aunty Inn gestures Pie to sit accross her. They are in Aunty Inn’s office.

 

            “Thank you Aunty Inn.” Pie do as what the lady told her.

 

            “How are you? I haven’t see you for a quite long time.” Pie realized that she never steps in to this bistro ever since she decided to stop working at the bistro.

 

            “I’m fine, Aunty Inn.” Pie forces her lips to curve into a smile.

 

            “What brings you here Pie? Anything I can help you? If you want to work here again, we are always welcoming you.” The speed at which Aunty Inn’s words spew out would put any M16 to shame.

 

            “Aunty Inn, you never change.” Pie shakes her head while laughing. Apparently, she covers her face with her hands to avoid the spray of Aunty Inn’s high speed saliva.

 

            “Nah, now you look pretty. I know you have something in your mind. Spit them out sweety.” Aunty Inn props her elbow on her desk and leans forward to focus to Pie.

 

            “Aunty Inn, do you know every person in kitchen crew?” Pie starts.

 

            “Of course Pie! I remember all crews’ name. I’m the best employee ever.” Aunty Inn give a big grin to Pie on answering Pie.

 

            “Then, may I know who is Tiger?” When Aunty Inn heard that, she quickly diverts her gaze away from Pie. Aunty Inn remain silent for a quite long time as if she is in her deep thinking.

           

            “You wouldn’t ask me this if you don’t have any knowledge about it. I guess you already figured out who is Tiger.” Aunty Inn sighs and locks her eyes to Pie back.

 

            “Yes Pie. Tiger is Kim and Kim is Tiger. Both are the same person with different appearance.” Pie drops her gaze to her feet. Nothing to doubt. That’s the truth.

 

            “The only person who knows the real Tiger in this bistro is me. Fern doesn’t know about it either.” Aunty Inn adds while Pie is still clueless.

 

            “How? Why?” Pie can’t think the right things to express her confusion.

 

            “Kim’s Mama is my bestfriend. I have known Kim since she still a kid.”

 

“Everything she did are all for you Pie. She tried to fulfill your dream and wishes at the same time, she tried to protect you when your duty changed to night. I’m really proud of Kim. Her parents are wealth enough that she can just ask anything from them but she chose to have it by herself.” Aunty Inn explains a little.

 

            “Have you seen the house and also the car?” Upon hearing that, Pie stares to Aunty Inn with disbelief.

 

            “She worked hard for that.” Aunty Inn smiles.

 

 

Pie’s Flashback

 

            “Kimmy, you’re so smelly and sweating too. Where have you been?”

            “Oh, I went to gym. Do some work out while waiting for the time to fetch you.”

*******

            “I haven’t see you these few weeks. Where have you been?”

            “Huh? I were always here. Actually my work is more to the kitchen. I am the kitchen crew.”

*******

            “Why do my heart flatter that much when Tiger call me princess? What happen to my heart?”

*******

            “Kim, I want to introduce you to Tiger but he is not here I guess. I can’t see him around.”

            “It’s okay Pie. Next time maybe?”

*******

            “Everything is clear Kim. I heard them all from Mrs.Kluidom. You came here every night, checked for Kim and then fetch me innocently by saying you just came back from gym? Oh, what a brilliant deception!”

*******

“Mama, who is the person inside that picture?”

            “Owh, that is our Tiger, your Kim.”

*******

            “All for you. And that mansion, Kim built it on her own. I mean she is the one who designed every edge and corner of the mansion.”

            “She used her savings and also took and advance salary just to finish it right before your birthday. I heard she had to do a part time job to earn extra money for her too.”

 

End of Flashback

 

            “Pie? Are you okay?” Aunty Inn waves her hands in front of Pie’s face.

 

            “Uh – oh. I’m okay.” Pie blinks her eyes, adjusting her mind to reality.

 

            “Aunty Inn, I have errands to do. Thank you for your time. Excuse me.” Pie excuses herself to leave.

 

            “Haish this kid. Why so sudden?”Aunty Inn  shakes her head to see Pie rushing to leave her office.

 

 

 

            “Kim..” Pie utters the name as she walks down the street, heading to the bus stop.

 

            “I feel so guilty towards you.” Her steps become heavy.

 

            “PIN! PIN!” Pie jumps like a startle rabbit when a car honking from the back. Pie turns her head to see the car. No. It’s not a car. It’s a taxi. It moves and stops right beside Pie.

 

            “Pie? You’re Pie right?” She is so surprise when the taxi driver knows her name.

 

            “Yes.” Pie nods her head and put a blur stare to the taxi driver.

 

            “Get in. Uncle will take you home.” Pie knits her eyebrows when the taxi driver suddenly offers her to send her home.

 

            “Oh..Okay.” Pie is about to reject it but then she can’t spot any taxi at the street. She is afraid but she trust that this taxi driver is a good man.

 

            “Uncle know, you don’t remember me right?” The taxi driver asks to Pie as he takes a glance to Pie from the rear mirror.

 

            “I’m sorry.” Pie shakes her head showing that she can’t remember any detail of that man.

 

            “Pie, I am Uncle Rum.” The taxi driver introduce himself. It took some times for Pie to recognise the man.

 

            “Awww! Uncle Rum!” Pie exclaims in surprise.

 

            “Now I remember you!” Pie claps her hands in joy like a toodler as if she just won a qui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter