Weird Tiger

Don't Doubt My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aunty Inn’s Bistro

Pie is sitting at her usual spot inside the bistro after she finished her job to entertain the customers. Now is the live band’s turn. Well, Aunty Inn just imported that live band to her bistro. She told Pie that they are her nephew’s friends. What ever it is, it has nothing to do with Pie. So she sits alone at the corner while sipping her hot chocolate. Fern is so busy tonight.

            “Check. Check. Rock. Rock.” Pie heard someone makes a sound check on the microphone.

            “Hi everybody. How are you today?” The vocalist greets the audience. The audience give their random answer to the band. For a fleeting moment, the scene inside the bistro was confusing with the muffle voice from  the audience. The situation is so different when Pie on the stage. Everybody will turn quiet and silent. No voice nor sound come out from them as they really focused to hear Pie piano’s lovely melody.

            “Okay. Okay. Seems everybody is in good mood today. Here come our first song for you, Bubbly.” The vocalist distracts the audience’s attention and starts to sing.

 

Will you count me in?

V1: I've been awake for a while now
you've got me feeling like a child now
cause every time I see your bubbly face
I get the tinglies in a silly place

C: It starts in my toes
and I crinkle my nose
where ever it goes I always know
that you make me smile
please stay for a while now
just take your time
where ever you go

V2: The rain is falling on my window pane
but we are hiding in a safer place
under covers staying dry *(safe) and warm
you give me feelings that I adore

C: It starts in my toes
make me crinkle my nose
where ever it goes
i always know
that you make me smile
please stay for a while now
just take your time
where ever you go
 

B: What am I gonna say
when you make me feel this way
I just........mmmmmm

C: It starts in my toes
make me crinkle my nose
where ever it goes
i always know
that you make me smile
please stay for a while now
just take your time
where ever you go

V3: I've been asleep for a while now
You tucked me in just like a child now
Cause every time you hold me in your arms
I'm comfortable enough to feel your warmth

C: It starts in my soul
And I lose all control
When you kiss my nose
The feeling shows
Cause you make me smile
Baby just take your time now
Holding me tight

Where ever, where ever, where ever you go
Where ever, where ever, where ever you go
Where ever you go, I'll always know
Cause you make me smile here, just for a while
(Bubbly – Colbie Caillat)

 

The vocalist really has a lovely voice. She just like a prima donna from the past. Judging by the viociferous applause at the end of the performance, the audience seems enjoying the song that much. Pie in the other hands was completely disperses to different world. The song just makes her think about Kim. She misses Kim. A few days has passed since the tragedic incident at the recreational park but the tragedy still haunts Pie’s mind like it was the worst nightmare she has ever had in her life.

 

            “Hello? Is Pie Mindara here?” Pie is taken back to reality as she heard someone calling her name.

            “Who are you?” Pie sits up straight and swings her hand outward to figure out who is the person.

            “Roarr!” The person roars to Pie in respond. Pie pulls back her hand and moves her body in order to distance herself from the wierd person.

            “Roarrr” The person roars again to Pie. Pie frowns and at the same time her brain translating the hint that the person give.

            “Tiger?” Pie tries to guess.

            “Clever girl!” Tiger giggles. Out of nowhere, Pie feels a hand pats her head lightly. She knows Tiger do that to her.

            “I think someone with mental disorder just escaped from the hospital.” Pie throws her blank sight to Tiger and sticks out her tounge.

Tiger just shook his head on seeing Pie’s childish manner. “Well, I just want to test your mental ability. I want to see whether the neurons inside your brain are still in good condition and well connected to each other or not.” Tiger’s response makes Pie puzzle.

            “What are you talking about Tiger.” Pie pouts as she feels so confused. Now she doubts who is the real person in front of her.

            “I’m afraid that you have a short circuit inside your brain.” Tiger still wants to tease Pie. He can see the change in Pie’s face expression.

            “Hey!” Pie slams the table with her hands. She feels annoyed with Tiger. Luckily the band is performing another song. So the sound from Pie’s slam just gone with the music.

            “Uishh! Relax princess. Now sit down.” Tiger pulls Pie’s hand when he saw Pie wanted to leave the corner. “My God! Tiger got scared by this shorty princess?” Tiger thought in his mind.

            “I’m sorry Pie. I was joking with you. The song is so good but you seems so spacing out just now. Is there anything bothers your mind?” Tiger asks straight forward to Pie.

            “Now what? You want to act friendly with me?” Pie mumbles alone in her barely audible voice.

            “I haven’t see you these few weeks. Where have you been?” Pie utters her question to Tiger instead of answering Tiger.

            “Huh? I were always here. Actually my work is more to the kitchen. I am the kitchen crew. Heheh the day I first met you, I sneak out from the kitchen.” Tiger whispers to Pie. His eyes roams around the bistro to caught any presence of the head chef.

             “Don’t tell me you are...” Tiger covers Pie mouth. Not letting her to finish her words.

            “Just for awhile. No one would notice that. Beside there are few customers left.” Tiger explains

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter