Kim?

Don't Doubt My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aunty Inn’s Bistro

It’s like every other night of her daily routine where Pie sat at specified - corner of Aunty Inn’s Bistro with her piano to entertain the customers. It’s a common thing when ones can play the piano without a manuscript but what makes Pie’s perfomance more special is she is a talented – blind girl who can play piano really well.

            “Well everybody, this is the last song from me for tonight.  I present to you, Dreams by Yiruma.” Pie said to the audiences.

#Here’s the link         

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtV6G6Xp0Xc

 

Pie started her performance. Her fingers danced gracefully to beat each and every keys of the piano producing  melodious song. The bistro went silent as all people in there have been put under a spell. When Pie ended her performance, the audience give her a vociferous applause and praise. Judging by the audience's feed back, her performance was certainly amazing.

            "Thank you and good night everyone. See you tomorrow." Pie said to them and leave the stage.

            "Wow Pie, that was so good." Fern praises Pie as Pie heads to the counter.

  "Thank you." Pie replies short and take her seat inside the counter area.

           "Hot chocs??" Fern offers.

           "Yes please." Pie smile widely to Fern. She knows what Pie's favourite.  A few minutes later Fern put a cup of hot chocolate and a plate of chocolate cake in front of Aom.

          "Chocolate cake?" Pie reassured the smell.

          "Yup little puppy! Your nose is so good." Fern pats Pie's head lightly.

          "Huish Fern, you and Kim both are same. You two like to compare me with a dog!" Pie pouts her lips showing her sulky face to Fern.

          "Owhh, don't make your face like that. It's ugly!" Fern pinches Pie's cheeks.

           "Nah, eat your cake. My treat." Fern hands the fork to Pie. Pie eats the cake silently. Fern shook her head to see Pie's behaviour.

            "This girl is so sensitive." Fern thought in her mind.

            "Pie, I've to serve the customer. You wait here okay?" Fern acknowledged Pie who seems enjoying the cake so much.

            "Hmm.." Pie nods knowingly.

            As Fern finished serving the customer, she returns to Pie's side. "Pie, this is the 502th times I ask this to you and today you have to answer me." Fern starts.

           "Uihh, what is it Fern? You even count them?" Pie was so surprise.

           "It is about your beloved boyfriend." Fern answered short.

          "Okay, spit all out." Pie said and giggled.

         "When you gonna introduce your boyfriend to me? I'm your best friend but I've never see his face." Fern said in her sulky voice.

         "Owh Fern, it was not my intention. It's just you don't have the chance to meet him. He has to fetch me everyday and he is so busy. Maybe I can introduce you to him later when he got free time." Pie explains long to Fern.

         "Then, what kind of work that he's working now?" Fern seems doesn't satisfied with Pie's answer.

         "Office  boy." Pie answers short.

        "Huh?" Fern

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter