Sleeping Beauty VS Snow White

Don't Doubt My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            “Trutt..Trutt..Trutt..” Kim’s phone vibrates. She did ignore it for a few times but now she really can’t cope with the annoying vibration of the phone. Drowsily Kim’s hands reaches over the source of noise.

With her eyes half open Kim peeks to the clock. “6.00 a.m?!” Kim frowns.  Who’s on Earth wakes her at this early hour of Sunday morning?

            “Hello..?” Kim answers the call lazily. She don’t even look the name on the screen. All she knows, the person just ruined her deep slumber.

            “Kimmy!” The voice at the end of the line electrocutes Kim’s brain to life.

            “Pie?” Kim jolts from her lying and sits on the  bed. She blinks her eyes for a few times to remove the sleep away from her eyes.

            “Kim! Don’t tell me that you are still in your bed?!” Pie snaps with a flicker of irritation. Kim knows that Pie really mad at her for not picking up her calls just now.

            “I’m sorry Pie. I didn’t realise that my phone was in silent mode.” Kim says in frightened voice and at the same time gives a reasonable reason to Pie.

            “Still sleepy?” Pie seems a little bit calm.

            “Not anymore. What can I do for you Pie?” Kim fakes her voice to be a cheerful one. “No way to tell you that I’m still sleepy! I know you will kill me for that.” Kim thoughts in her mind.

            “Kimmy, don’t forget that we’ll gonna have picnic with Fern today.” Pie reminds Kim their activity for this weekend. Pie has promised to introduce Kim to Fern. Pie also said that Kim seemed so stress and pressure with her work lately. So it is the best choice for Kim to relax and get some fresh air. They gonna have their picnic at the recreational park.

            “Okay Pie. I’ll pick you later.” They end their conversation.

            “Pie, Fern and I have known each other for a long time.” Kim sighs and drags herself to the bathroom.

            “Today, you’ll tell the truth to Pie. All the best Kim!” Kim stares her own reflection in the mirror.

 

 

Recreational Park

            “Waaaa! The air is so fresh!” Pie spreads her arms and breathes deeply. Yeah, it is a beautiful day with clear skies. The morning weather just cold enough to invigorate one’s soul.

            “Pie, where should we head to? Where is your friend?” Kim asks while taking out a mat from the car’s boot.

            “Fern said that she’s waiting for us under a shaddy tree near the lake. Let me call her again and could you please observe if there any sign of them here?” Pie takes out her phone to call Fern.

            “I think you don’t have to do so. She is over there.” Kim notices that a girl is waving her hands to them.

            “How.. How did you...” Pie couldn’t finish her words when Kim drags her to the picnic spot.

**************

            “Hi Pie and hello Kim?” Fern greets them first as they reach the picnic spot.

            “Hi Fern. Fern, this is my boyfriend Kim. Kim, this is my best friend, Fern.” Pie introduces Kim officially to Fern.

            “Hello Fern, nice to meet you.” Kim gives her meaningful smile to Fern. Only two of them know how awkward the moment right now.

            “Hello Kim. Finally I see you face to face.” Fern fake her smile to Kim.

 

            “Hey Fern, come and help me with this stuff.” A voice bellows from distance. Both Kim and Fern turn their gaze to the voice direction.

            “Yam?” Kim blurts the name from as she was so surprised to see Yam is here with them.

            “Kim? You know Yam?” Pie asks in disbelief when she heard Kim mentioned Yam’s name.

Yam finally reaches their spot. She could see that Kim’s face turns ashen.

            “Owh, Yam is my colleague. We work in a team. Remember my father’s best friend’s daughter. She is Yam.” Kim explains to Pie.

            “Yes Pie. We are in a team.” Yam turns her gaze to Kim and smile.

            “Oh good then. It’s mean you have known each other.” Pie says cheerfully.

            Fern gulps on seeing the situation. “Oh God! What have I done?”

            “Okay guys, lets set up all of these. We are here to relax ourselve.” Fern tries to lessen the tense in the air. She starts to prepare everything for their picnic. Fern has promised to Pie. If she brings Kim along, she will take care of everything including the food in return.

 

 

            “I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream, I know you, that look in your eyes is so f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter