Home

Don't Doubt My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            “Pie, wake up honey.” Kim shook Pie gently. Pie sleeps soundly in her arms. Her warm breath brushed her neck, sending a tickling sense through her body.

 

            “Ermm..I’m still sleepy and tired too.” Pie whines softly and snuggles closer to Kim. She feels it, their bare skin touched.

 

            “I think it’s already morning Pie.” Kim said and caresses her  hair.  When she opened her eyes just now, everything seems dark. Just then, she remember the fact that she can’t see with her eyes.

 

            “It’s you who made me worn out.” Pie put the blame on Kim which caught  the tom to giggle. Their ‘game’ last night was so awesome.

 

            “Alright. Alright. It’s my fault.” Kim wraps her arms around Pie tighter. Pie mouns softly when Kim’s warm body touched her cold skin.

 

“Can you pull the blanket up a bit. I’m cold.” Pie whines like a baby. Kim did what Pie requested to her.

 

“Do you need some massage?” Kim asks to Pie. Without waiting for Pie’s response, Kim already rubs Pie’s back with her hands, give the tired girl a gentle massage.

 

“Kimmm, are you trying to seduce me..?” Pie mouns when Kim’s hands trails down from her shoulder to her back continuosly.

 

“No. You said you’re tired.” Kim continue to give massage to Pie.

 

“Stop it. It’s tickling me.” Pie giggles and holds Kim’s hand. Lazily, she opens her eyes and peeks up to Kim. Kim is smiling.

 

“I wish we could stay like this forever.” Pie pecks Kim’s lips. It’s so good to cuddle in bed with Kim and feel her warmth. She feels safe.

 

“Me too. But time won’t await us. Now get up and take your bath.”  Kim chuckles and she purposely pinches Pie’s cheek.

 

“Ahhh.. Why you need to rush? Where are we going?” Pie pulls her long face. A bit sulky with Kim. She thought Kim would spoil her even more but she was wrong.

 

“We are going to meet the doctor and go home right?” Kim reminds Pie. Only that Pie realized that they are not even at their villa. It’s one of the room in the orphanage.

 

“Ah, you’re right.” Pie sighs. She grops for her phone and found it under Kim’s pillow. When she takes a look on the watch, it shows that it is 8.00 a.m.

 

“It’s only 8.00 a.m.” Pie told Kim.

 

“Oh. Good then, we have plenty time to settle this. I can’t wait to come back home.” There’s a cheerful tone in Kim’s voice. She just can’t wait to get home. Pie got excited too.

 

“You take your bath first. I’ll have it after you.” Pie chuckles and grabs the whole blanket for her. She curls up in the blanket and cocoons herself.

 

“Pie! Why did you take the blanket.” Kim covers her body with her hands.

 

“How would I walk  to the bathroom? I can’t see neither.” Kim mutters in her low voice. Pie pulls down the blanket from her head and looks to Kim. Her face turned gloomy.

 

            “I’ll help you.” Pie uses the blanket to cover her body and gets up from the bed. She takes a towel for Kim from the wardrobe.

 

            “Here’s your towel.” Pie wraps the towel around Kim’s body and then she props Kim’s back to let her sit on the bed.

 

            “Get the wheelchair for me, Pie.” Pie did as what Kim told her. Slowly Kim lowers herself from the bed and from the help of Pie, she manage to sit on the wheelchair.

 

            “Let’s take bath together.” Pie said. In no time she pushes the wheelchair to the bathroom and they take bath together.

 

 

Pie wheels Kim to the dining hall after a maid came to inform them that their breakfast is ready. When they came down, the children have finished their breakfast. The only person left at the dining hall is Dr.Tavee.

 

            “Good morning Doctor.” Pie greets Tavee. It seems like she has been waiting for them.

 

            “Good morning.” Tavee reply her with a smile on her face.

 

            “Have your seat Pie and let’s have breakfast.” Tavee gestures Pie to sit at any vacant chairs around the long dining table. Pie chooses a sit in front of  Tavee and she wheels Kim to sit beside her.

 

            “How was your night? Is it comfortable to stay at our place?” Tavee looks to Pie while spreading the butter to her bread. Pie diverts her gaze to Kim who already grinned like stupid. Suddenly her face turns red.

 

            “It’s good.” Pie nods to the doctor  while trying to cover her red face. Of course she wouldn’t tell Tavee that they had a ‘hot’ night.

 

            “What is this place? I heard children’s voice earlier.” Kim asks to them out of sudden. How she wished she could see around.

 

            “This is an orphanage, Kimhan.” Tavee answers her first before Pie could say anything. Pie just realized that Tavee loves to address Kim as Kimhan. Why?

 

            “Oh.” Kim nods knowingly.

 

            “Have your breakfast, Kim and Pie. We shall discuss something later.” Tavee said.

 

 

            “Pie, the specialist that I want to introduce to both of you are not in Thailand for now but she will come back soon. Perhaps in another two or three days. I’m sorry.” Tavee starts their conversation after they’re done with  their breakfast.

 

            “It’s okay Doctor. We shall wait.” Kim is the one who responds to Tavee. Pie just stares to Kim with her blur face. Pie really hopes that they could meet the doctor today but it comes to her disappointment when she heard that the doctor is not around.

 

            “Here is her card. You can contact her if y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter