Kimhan

Don't Doubt My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim POV

My heart sank at the thought of being stranded out here all alone. I’m alive but I’m laying like a dead body. I feel my whole body numb. I could not sit up or turn my body from its side. Even if I have tried to, my efforts are useless. All I could do is breathe softly. I don’t know how long I have been staying here. It seems like I’d lost the track of time. What should I call this place? I, myself can’t figure it out. It has been ages I didn’t see daylight. My eyes were covered with a bandage which wrapped carefully around my head. That lady never open it for me. Darkness engulfed me everyday. It didn’t scared be but I feel empty. Did Pie feel the same when she was blind? Talking about Pie, how is she right now? Is she fine? She must be worried  and always waiting for me to come home. I miss Pie. I really do.

The lady who treated me this awhile told me Pie often came here but whenever I asked her to take me to Pie, she always gave the same answer, “You can’t see her Kimhan.”  What is she talking about? Then, what is her purpose of taking Pie here? What is this place? What is Pie doing here? What is her motif of keeping and hiding me? She wouldn’t answer me. If she did, she still didn’t answer my questions. She would say  “I’m here to help.”  It doesn’t help at all.  There’s one thing that made me very suspicious of her. I think she didn’t realize it but she often call me Leo instead of Kimhan. Who is Leo? Nah, I don’t care about that Leo. Whatever it is, I need to find a way to escape from this place. I don’t want to stay here any longer.

 

 

It’s the final week before the function takes place. Roughly, Pie had spent almost three weeks with them, practising and training for the performance. Today they ended their practise a bit late than usual. When Pie wanted to excuse herself to go home it is already late in the evening. Grandma insisted her to stay and spend overnight at this orphanage. Pie wanted to refuse but when she thought that she has nothing to do at her villa, she agreed with Grandma’s suggestion. She gets along so well with Grandma and also the children of the orphanage. She even manage to remember half of their name. They ate dinner together and now it’s time for them to rest, including Pie.

 

 

            “Ms.Pie, here’s your room. Make yourself at home.” Tavee opens the room’s door for Pie and let the petite girl to enter first. The room is located at the second floor of the orphanage.

 

            “Ah, thank you, Doctor. This is more than good.” Pie turns to Tavee and thanks her. The room is just comfortable for Pie to have a rest. It has its own toilet and bathroom too.

 

            “I think you should rest first. Excuse me Ms.Pie. I’ll have my night shift. Good night.” Tavee closes the door and left Pie in the room.

 

            “Err..How would I get a change?” Pie just realizes that she forgot to ask Dr.Tavee for any clean clothes.

 

            “Ah, Ms.Pie. I forgot to tell you that you can have a clean clothes inside the wardrobe. All you need is there too.” Dr.Tavee’s voice answers her question out of nowhere. Pie is a bit startle when suddenly she sees Dr.Tavee cranes her neck through the door.

 

            “Alright Dr.Tavee. Thank you.” Pie grins weirdly to her. Tavee is always mysterious. She left after that.

 

“TOK. TOK. TOK.” Pie is about to look for her need  from  the wardrobe when suddenly someone knocks the door.

 

“It must be Dr.Tavee.” She quickly gets  the door and open it.

 

“Teacher Pie, have you sleep yet?” Pie is a bit surprise when she sees the little Jeremy but not Dr.Tavee.

 

“Not yet dear. What’s up?” Pie opens the door wider to let Jeremy enters her room. The little boy makes his way to the bed and takes his seat there.

 

“It’s nothing. I just can’t sleep.” Jeremy sighs. Pie notices that he is thinking something. Telling her that he can’t sleep is just a white lie to cover his presence there.

 

“Tell me Jeremy. What do you have in your mind.” Pie takes her seat beside the boy too.

 

“I feel nervous for the upcoming function.” Finally Jeremy tells her what’s bothering his mind. This little boy is thinking too much.

 

“Why? You’re good enough. We have practised a lot.” Pie tries to peek to the little boy’s face as he is hanging his head low.

 

“You think so?” Jeremy asks to her. Pie don’t understand why they took it seriously.

 

“Yes. Nothing to worry.” Pie pats his shoulder, giving some encouragements to the little boy.

 

“Ah, I think you want to talk more with me. But before that, let me take my bath first.” She smiles to the little boy. Well, she assumes Jeremy like her little brother too. This boy is so innocent.

 

“Teacher Pie, can I play with your phone?” Jeremy asks her permission before she enters the bathroom.

 

“Yes dear.” Pie giggles. There’s nothing private in her phone. So, she didn’t mind it.

 

 

A few minutes later..

 

            “Teacher Pie, you have a lot of photos in your phone.” Jeremy glances to Pie for awhile and then focusing his gaze to the phone back.

 

            “Really? I didn’t realize that.” Pie sees that Jere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter