Time

Don't Doubt My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If she could turn back the time, Pie wished  they had not gone to the park that day. It was the day which flipped Kim’s life tremendously. Today, Kim had an appoinment with Dr.Mean, an Ophthalmologist that Dr.Tavee recommended to them. They just finished meeting her awhile ago and now there are making their way to leave the place. Since Kim chose to keep silent, Pie didn’t dare to utter anything to her. From time to time, she just keep glancing to Kim as they walk arm in arm along the corridor and because of that, their way to the car seems like an eternity.

 

“Kim.” Pie gained her courage to speak with her lover. It’s quite hard to predict how is Kim  right now. Her face lax but it seemed like she is so deep in her own thought.

 

“Yes?” Kim responds short without looking to Pie. She keeps walking as Pie guides her way. Their pace is not too slow neither too fast. Sometimes Pie has to pull Kim’s arm to divert her move as she might bump into any hospital attendants who are wheeling the patients with the wheelchair.

 

“Are you alright?” Pie asks and gazes at Kim again.

 

“I’m fine.” Kim curves a smile on her face. Pie knew it, it’s a fake one.

 

“Kim, about your eyes...” Pie takes a breath to continue. “I though we have finished discussing about it  earlier.” Kim cuts Pie before Pie could say anything in addition.

 

“Everything will be fine.” Pie murmurs softly. She afraid that Kim might fume into anger if she ever say anything more.

 

“Pie, where should we head to?” Kim asks. Pie just realized that they stopped momentarily at a junction before they could reach the exit.

 

“Oh, here.” Pie quickly grabs Kim’s arm and guides that tom to turn to the right and leave the place.

 

Without a word, they step into the car and a few seconds later, the driver speed off down the road leaving the hospital area.

 

“Ben, take us to the mall.” Kim commands to the driver. Pie gazes at Kim who sits adjacent to her at the back seat confusingly. They suppose to head their villa and now Kim asked the driver to change their destination.

 

“What are we going to do there?” Pie don’t have any idea on why Kim wanted to take her to the mall.

 

“We are going to find a new dress or gown for you.” Kim diverts her blank gaze to Pie. Pie notices that Kim is smiling and this smile is genuine.

 

“A new dress? What for?” Pie is still clueless with it. Did they plan to go to any special occasion?

 

“Pie, you’re such a granny.” Kim chuckles. “We’re going to attend the function at the orphanage tomorrow night right?” Kim ruffles Pie’s hair.

 

“Oh, I see. Oh No! Some of my brain cells had degenerated.” Pie chuckles too. She completely forgot the event for tomorrow night. Dr.Tavee invited them to join the function too.

 

“We will find the best dress for you.” Kim said. She  already knew the targeted boutique for it.

 

 

Vavuzueira Boutique

 

            “Kim, I think it’s the boutique that you mentioned to me.” Pie said. They stop right in front one of the small unit of the retails. Vanuzueira Boutique, Pie reads the name.

 

            “Is it Vanuzueira Boutique?” Kim asks for confirmation. “Yup.” Pie assures it.

 

            “Okay. Let’s have a look for your dress.” Kim drags Pie to enter the boutique. Pie has to redirect their way as Kim heads to the wrong direction.

 

            “Whose boutique is this Kim?” Pie asks as they walk into the place. She could tell  that the designer is talented. All dresses and gowns look elegent and beautiful.

 

            “You’ll know it soon.” Kim just smile and tightens her grips on Pie’s hands.

 

            “Welcome Mr. and Mrs.Jittaleela.” Pie heard a familiar voice greets them.

 

            “Mr and Mrs.Jittaleela?” Pie is a bit startle to hear it. “Wait! I know this voice.” She thought. Slowly, she  turns her body to face the person.

 

            “PUEY?!” Pie’s jaw drop when her prediction is indeed true. Puey is standing behind them, spreading his arms widely as to welcome Pie into his hug.

 

            “Puey! I miss you.” Pie quickly hugs Puey when Kim let her hands away from her grab.

 

            “Ohoh! I miss you too, Princess. Now, get away from me. You’re ruining my shirt.” Puey tries to set himself free from Pie’s tight hug. Pie giggles when Puey starts to make his squid movement.

 

            “This is your boutique?” Pie asks in disbelief as she scans around. “Wow! Where did you get that name? Vavuzueira?” Pie teases Puey with the name that he put for his boutique.

 

            “Of course it is hundred percent mine.” Puey said. He drags Pie and Kim to take their seat.

 

            “Since when you start this business?” Pie still can’t believe that Puey own a boutique. The last time she met Puey, he is still working at Aunty Inn’s Bistro.

 

            “Pie, it has been ages we didn’t meet right?” Puey glare to both Pie and Kim but his gaze is more to Pie.

 

            “I think so.” Pie also didn’t know how long it has been.

 

            “So, you and Kimhan are good now?” Puey chuckles. He is so glad to see Pie and Kim again. Well, actually Kim has contacted him since last week and tell him about the function that they will attend tomorrow night. He is so surprised when Kim mention about Pie. Only that, he knew that the two lover are reunited.

 

            “Yes.” Pie nods happily. “But I’m not yet Mrs.Jittaleela.” She giggles as she remember what Puey address her earlier.

 

            “Puey, where are the dresses for Pie?” Kim cuts their conversation. Pie stares to both Kim and Pie alternately. It seemed like Kim had planned it without her knowing.

 

            “Oh, I’ll take them for you.” Puey quickly make his way to get the dresses as he knows Pie will ask him so many question about it.

 

            “Kim, why don’t you tell me about this?” Pie folds her arms and make a grumpy face even though she knew Kim wouldn’t see her expression.

 

            “I love to call it as SURPRISE!” Kim said cheerfully as she waves her hands to the air, making an imaginary half circle.

 

            “Okay! Okay! Here we are.” Puey suddenly comes out with a few dresses with him.

 

            “Pick any one that you like Pie.” Kim said. She just asked Puey to designed a few dresses so that Pie could make her own choice.

 

            “Oh my God! There are all nice and wonderful! I don’t know what to choose?” Pie touches each and one of the dress as Puey put them on the rail, displaying them to Pie.

 

            “Of course they are all awesome. It’s Puey’s touch.” Puey says proudly and still he will have his squid movement.

 

            “Kimmy, can I have them all?” Pie turns to Kim. There are five choices of dresses that Puey made for Pie. Kim gulped hardly of thinking the price she should pay for them.

 

            “Take your time, Pie. We have plenty time to choose the best dress for you.” Kim grins while rubbing the back of her head. She’ll got migraine for that.

 

            “Ah, okay!” Pie pecks Kim’s lips and returns to Puey. Kim just sit at her waiting place without knowing what is Pie doing and talking to Puey.

 

            “Kim, what are you going to wear for tomorrow?” Pie’s voice snaps Kim’s reverie. She didn’t realize since when Pie came to her side.

 

            “I’ll have my black tuxedo. That’s all.” Kim confirms that to Pie.

 

            “Okay!” Pie gives another peck to Kim’s lips. Kim heard Pie chuckles for it. Perhaps Pie can see she was a bit startle face with the kiss. Well, Pie is so unpredictabel.

 

            “Kimmy, it won’t take that long. I’ll decide quickly.” Pie informs to Kim. All Kim knows Pie already returned to Puey when she heard the two good friends talking, discussing and maybe arguing about the right choice for the dress.

 

 5 hours later..

 

            “Kimmy, wake up.” Kim feels someone shook her body vigurously. She holds the hand. It’s Pie’s hand.

 

            “Oh, have you get the best choice of yours?”  Kim makes some movements and stretches her body. She didn’t know how long she has been sleeping while sitting on the chair.

 

            “Yes. Look. Is it nice for me?” Pie stands right in front of Kim while showing the dress that she is wearing to her lover. It’s a golden silk dress which perfectly matched to her height and skin. She looks radiant with it.

 

            “Everything look nice on you, Pie.” Kim smiles. She brings her hands to touch the dress, sense the material of what it has been made.

 

            “I’ll take this one.” Pie says in her low voice. She just remember that Kim can’t see her. She’s a bit upset.

 

            “Alright. Pay for it and then we can go home. I’m so tired.” Kim whines. She hands Pie her credit card.

 

            “Thank you.” Pie giggles. Kim might didn’t know that actually they have been there for almost five hours. Well, don’t trust lady’s ‘ IT WON’T TAKE THAT LONG’. That couldn’t be less than an hour.

 

The Orphanage’s Function

 

When Kim and Pie reached the orphanage, the place is already crowded with guests and children. Pie could tell that most of the guests are those who donate for the foundations and so on. By looking to their appearance and the way thy dressed up, she knew they are not an ordinary community.

 

            “Teacher Pie! I’m glad that you come tonight.” Pie sees Jeremy runs to them. The little boy is so handsome in his small tuxedo.

 

            “Of course I’m coming, Jeremy. I want to see all of you perform tonight.” Pie chuckles. Jeremy is too cute to handle.

 

            “Teacher Pie, who is the guy beside you.” Jeremy asks. He walks around Kim while folding his arms, investigating each and every inch of Kim’s figure.

 

            “This is my beloved sweetheart, Kimhan Jittaleela.” Pie introduces Kim to Jeremy. She takes Kim’s left hand and interlaced their fingers together.

 

            “Hi Jeremy. I think I have ever met you.” Kim says to the little boy. Well, she didn’t know where is the little boy. She just talk.

 

            “Yeah, I think so too.” Jeremy responds short. He is still folding his arms and stares to Kim weirdly. Kim is wearing a mask just to cover the scar or remaining wound on her face. She did it because she’s  afraid that her beast look will scared the children but when she used the mask to cover her face, her image looks more like the Phantom of the Opera.

 

            “Jer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter