Rain

Don't Doubt My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KimPie’s Bedroom.

Pie wakes up first from their nap. She was so shocked to notice that the bedroom is so gloomy like it has already night but then she feels relief when her eyes landed on the clock that hanging on the wall. It strucks 12.05 noon. The flashes of lightning followed by the cracks of thunder  more than enough to tell her that soon the downpour will come. Pie grops for Kim who is still deep in her sleep on her right side. She scoffs when she remembered how the ended up taking nap for almost two hours. Kim doesn’t want to ‘play game’ with her. Stupid Kim! Pie snuggles closer to Kim. What a glorious day to be spent in bed, cuddling with Kim and cocooned in her warmth on this dreary day. Watching some movies perhaps? Aww..It sounds good.

 

“Kimmy.” Pie pokes Kim’s nose with her finger tips for a few times.

 

“What?” Kim responds to Pie with her eyes closed. She even pulls up the duvet and wrap up her body like a cocoon too.

 

“Don’t you feel tired of sleeping? I think we’re overslept.” Pie tiptoes her fingers on Kim’s arm. Waiting to see Kim’s reaction.

 

“It’s because of you, we’re overslept.” Kim looks to Pie with her eyes half open. Pie chuckles when she found that Kim’s face is more like a retarted person.

 

“Is it going to rain?” Kim asks to Pie while stretching her hands and feet to the four posts of the bed.

 

“I think so. The monsoon is back.” Pie also brings herself to sit on the bed and doing some stretching.

 

“Are you okay now?” Kim stares to Pie with her innocent face.

 

“More than okay.” Pie rolls her eyes to Kim which caught the tom bursts out into a fruity laughter.

 

“Stop laughing at me!” Pie knocks Kim’s head with her tiny fist.

 

“I’ll make sure you’ll lose to me Kim.” The grumpy Pie mumbles alone. She punches Kim’s arms repeatedly as Kim keeps laughing at her.

 

“KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK.” Someone knocks their bedroom’s door.

 

“Yes?” Both Kim and Pie said in union. The exchange their gaze as if they’re wondering who’s at the door.

 

“It’s me Young Master Kim and Ms.Pie.” Now they know that it’s Uncle English, their buttler. Actually Uncle English is Kim’s buttler. When Kim moved to this villa, Mr.Jittaleela appointed him here too.

 

“I’ll go and check it.” Pie is the one who gets down from the bed first to see Uncle English.

 

“Yes Uncle English?” Pie cranes her neck through the slightly opened door.

 

“Ms.Pie, you got a visitor.” Uncle English informs Pie. Even though Pie has told him for so many times for not using Ms. with her, this middle age man still addresses her with that Ms.Pie.

 

“Visitor?” Pie blinks her eyes in confusion and Uncle English notice that. What does the man thinks? This villa is a dormitory?

 

“I mean there’s a guest waiting for you downstairs.” Uncle English chuckles to see Pie’s funny face expression.

 

“Who’s the person?” Pie still clueless.

 

“She said, she is your sister.” Uncle English confirms that to Pie and smiles. Well, Pie thinks that Uncle English’s smile is so warm and charming even though he’s old. Owh! Stop it Pie!

 

“Uncle English, please tell her to wait for awhile.” Pie said. The buttler nods his head showing that he got the order from Pie. In no time Pie closes the door and reaches back to Kim.

 

“Kimmy, Alice is waiting for me downstairs.” Pie acknowledges Kim while grabbing her towel. She wants to take a bath to refresh her body.

 

“Okay then. You should meet her.” Kim lifts up her head for awhile to look to Pie and then locks her eyes to her phone back.

 

“What are you doing with your phone? Texting someone?” Pie glares to Kim with her laser eyes. Actually it’s more to suspicious and jealousy gaze.

 

“Yup. Cindy.” Kim responds short and obviously ignores Pie’s sharp gaze to her.

 

“Owh, Cindy.” Pie turns her body and walks to the bedroom. Before Pie closes the bathroom’s door, she takes a glance to Kim again but Kim still with her phone.

 

“BANG!” Kim’s phone drops from her grip. Pie slams the bathroom’s door, showing her protest to Kim. Instead of feel irritate with Pie’s action, Kim covers to prevent her chuckles from being heard by Pie.

 

“What Cindy wants from you?” Kim didn’t notice since when Pie comes out from the bathroom. The shorty princess already stands beside her while wiping her wait hair.

 

“Cindy said I didn’t meet her for weeks and she misses me damn much.” Kim says that to Pie and quickly jerks herself from the bed. She wants to take a bath too.

 

“WHO IS CINDY?” Before Kim could move anywhere, Pie already grabs Kim’s neck making Kim chokes because of the tight grip of Pie’s hands.

 

“It – it’s my.. my .. pet.” Kim tries to loosen Pie’s grip but she can’t.

 

“What kind of ‘pet’?” Pie mistook the meaning of the pet that Kim mention to her.

 

“It’s an online game. That fish – fish game. Cindy is a fish.” At that moment, Kim totally forgets the game’s name.

 

“Is it true?” Pie gives her death glare to Kim. She still doubting Kim for that.

 

“You can check it yourself. The password is PIE143.” With all difficulties that she had, Kim picks her phone on the bed and gives it to Pie.

 

Still with one of her hands on Kim’s neck, Pie checks the game that Kim mention earlier with her other free hand. She enters the password and log in the site.

 

            “Hmm..Cute Cindy.” What Kim said to her is indeed true. Cindy is a gold fish  which Kim raised inside and aquarium.

 

            “Told ya.” Kim grins bitterly to Pie and tries to removes Pie’s hands.

 

            “Why it must be PIE143?” Pie is so curious with the password that Kim used.

 

            “It’s actually PIE – I – LOVE – YOU.” Kim grins to Pie shyly.

 

            “So cheesy!” Pie releases her grip from Kim’s neck and slaps Kim’s arm lightly.

 

            “Queen of Jealousy.” Kim can’t help herself from pinching Pie’s rossy cheeks.

 

            “Nah, Alice is waiting for you. Hurry up.” Kim uses her fingers to brush Pie’s hair, comb it to become neat.

 

            “Don’t you want to meet her too?” Pie looks up to Kim. Actually she’s nagging Kim to come with her.

 

            “I will,  after I took my bath. Now,go. Don’t let our guest waiting for so long. It’s impolite.” That’s Kim.

 

 

Downstairs : Main Living Room

 

            “Pie sissy!” Alice sees Pie making her way down the staircase.

 

            “Alice kiddo! Miss me?” Pie walks to her sister while spreading her arms widely.

 

            “Aww..Not really.” Alice comes to hugs Pie. She hugs Pie tightly that Pie can’t breathe well.

 

            “Don’t miss me huh? Let me go. You want to kill me?” Pie pushes Alice away from her which makes Alice lets out her fruity chuckles.

 

            “What brings you here on this rainy day?” Pie drags her sister to the posh sofas.

 

            “P’Pie, your villa is so beautiful and huge too. Should I call it mansion or castle? It doesn’t look like a villa.” Instead of answering her sister’s question, Alice is too engross of wandering around. Scanning the luxurious villa.

 

            “Kim said this is a villa.” Pie scoffs to see Alice’s reaction. Pie knows how her sister feels. It must be the same as her when she first step her feet in this villa.

 

            “Of course I come to meet you my sister.” Nah! Now Alice is answering Pie earlier question to her. Weird Alice!

 

            “Here’s your Mr.Teddy.” Alice hands Pie the big Mr.Tiddy. Pie didn’t notice that Alice has the teddy bear with her.

 

            “Thank you!” Pie hugs her teddy bear like a toddler who just got a new gift for her birthday.

 

            “You come here just to bring Mr.Teddy for me?” Pie can feel that it is not the only reason for Alice presence there. She must have a hidden agenda.

 

            “Mom and Dad say hi to you.” Alice adds and her eyes locks to somewhere behind Pie. When Pie is about to turn her head to trace Alice’s gaze, someone covers her eyes with her/his hands. Pie doesn’t know it yet.

 

            “Who are you?” Pie holds the hands of the person. It’s a man’s hands.

 

            “Dad?” Pie tries to guess and touches the hands to figure out more details. Nah, it’s not her Dad.

 

            “Who are you? Alice tell me who is this man?” Pie don’t have any idea of whom the person would be.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter