Juliet Saves Romeo

Don't Doubt My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jittaleela’s Mansion

Kim’s Room

            “Kim, come down here. It’s dangerous up there.” Zee persuades Kim who is hiding herself by sitting on the highest closet in her room.

 

            “No! You people are so bad!” Kim shouts and peeks down to Zee.

 

            “Please Kim. Get down now or I’ll climb up there too.” Zee comes nearer to the closet finding the way how she can climb up there to get Kim.

 

            “Don’t! Get out of my room! Leave me alone here!” Kim yells.

 

Meanwhile at downstairs of Jittaleela’s Mansion..

 

            “Jane, what’s happening here? Where is Mama and Papa?” Pie hurriedly gets Jane who is waiting for her at the front door. She rushes to Jittaleela’s Mansion as soon as she got a call from Jane. Jane sounds panic that Pie couldn’t hear what the lady told her earlier.

 

            “Kim, Pie. Kim! Mama and Papa are talking with P’Air.” Jane wears her worried look.

 

            “What happens to Kim?” All sorts of terrible thoughts come up to torment Pie at the moment.

 

            “I don’t know how to explain it but P’Air scolded Kim this morning and then small chaos happened.” Jane informs Pie as they walk together to Kim’s room.

 

            “What have she done?” Pie knows that Kim might have done something wrong that it had vented P’Air’s anger.

 

            “P’Air caught her baking cakes.. Err..Cake for you.” Jane hesistates to tell the matter to Pie.

 

            “Oh Gosh!” Pie taps her  temple and sighs heavily. She remembers Zee’s story when Zee found that Kim baked a lot of cakes at her apartment.

 

            “It’s true Pie. She will bake birthday cake for you every Saturday and today P’Air can’t stand it anymore. I understand that P’Air scolded Kim because she is worried about her sister but P’Air said one thing that fumed Kim’s amok.” Jane pauses and takes a glance to Pie.

 

            “What?” Pie also looks to Jane as they keep walking to reach Kim’s room.

 

            “P’Air threatened Kim that she will send her to mental hospital.” Pie suddenly stops her movement like her mind and body unable to function momentary.

 

            “Pie?” Jane startles with Pie sudden stop.

 

            “Oh God! How could this be. I need to see her.” Pie ignores Jane and quickened her pace.

 

 

Kim’s Room.

            “I’m not crazy.. I’m fine. Leave me alone here.” Kim says to her cousin, Zee while playing with the cake that she has baked this morning.

 

            “I know you’re not crazy. Come down here. What are you doing up there?” Zee who already tired of persuading Kim is now sitting on the bed while watching Kim.

 

            “Finding some peace..” Kim grins to Zee.

 

            “It’s really dangerous up there. What if you fall down and break your bones?” Zee rolls on the bed, trying to make their conversation sounds normal.

 

            “No! P’Air wants to send me to mental hospital. She’s the one who crazy, not me.” Kim purses her lower lips and shakes her head.

 

            “P’Air is not here. She gets a ‘lecture’ from Mama and Papa.” Zee giggles in order to convince Kim that P’Air really get scolded by their parents.

 

            “Nah.. I don’t want to move anywhere. I can see wide view of my room from here. It’s like a citadel. And if anyone wants to take me to the mental hospital, they can’t get me easily.” Kim says proudly while spreading her arms.

 

            “Kim, I have headache because of you.” Zee mutters alone. She doesn’t know how she can persuade Kim anymore.

 

            “Zee, where is Kim?” Pie only sees Zee in the room.

 

            “Nuuu” Zee purses her lips and direct it to the top of the highest closet in the room.

 

            “How she could get there?” Pie widens her eyes as she notices that Kim is sitting there and so engrossed of decorating the cake. Zee also doesn’t know how Kim managed to bring those baking stuff to the top of the closet.

 

            “I don’t know too. Perhaps she climbs up there like a monkey.” Zee sighs and drops her body to the bed again. Her gaze never leave Kim.

 

            “Kim, Pie is here.” Zee informs Kim as Kim didn’t notice that Pie and Jane already came into the room.

 

            “Nah.. You don’t need to trick me Zee. I won’t get down from my citadel.” Kim responds to Zee without looking to her cousin.

 

            “Citadel?” Both Jane and Pie recoil at the same time and stare to Zee with their questioning face.

 

            “Hmmm..” Zee nodes her head and fakes her smile.

 

            “Pie won’t come here, Zee. She hates me.” Kim adds. She still didn’t notice Pie’s presence there.

 

            “What if I am really here.” Pie speak up.

 

            “HA – HA – HA! You’re really good in mimicking Pie’s voice Zee.” Kim laughs sarcastically.

 

            “Stupid Kim! I am really Pie.” Pie shouts to Kim. Pie can see that Kim slowly turns her body and peek down.

 

            “What are you doing up there? Come down now.” Pie pleads to Kim with her puppy eyes.

 

            “No.” Kim answers short and turns her body, backfacing all of them again.

 

            “Don’t you miss me?” Kim hears it clearly, Pie said it to her.

 

            “Kim..” Pie calls her name again but she still ignores the petite girl.

 

            “Kim, don’t make me come up there with you too.” Kim frowns when Pie said the same things as Zee told her earlier.

 

            “You can’t...”

 

            “I can’t what?” Kim is so startle when she heard Pie’s voice is really near to her ears.

 

            “How could you get here!” Kim shocks. She  jerks herself from Pie when she sees Pie is already sitting behind her on the highest closet in the room.

 

            “Kim..” Pie calls Kim again and reaches her hands to touch the tom but Kim distances herself from Pie.

 

            “Okay..” Pie drops her hands in frustration when she sees Kim’s reaction.

 

            “Kim, I’m sorry. I don’t hate you. I love you. I really love you.” Pie tries to peek up to Kim who doesn’t want to face her.

 

            “Let’s get down from here? It’s really high.” Pie peeks downward as she said that to Kim.

 

            “You want to send me to mental hospital too right? What conspiracy that you and P’Air made?” Kim distances herself more from Pie.

 

            “No – No. I won’t let you enter that hospital. I’m here to save you.” Pie moves closer to Kim.

 

            “Don’t come near me.” Kim reaches out her hands to Pie, gesturing the girl to stop her movement.

 

            “They said I’m crazy. I’m not insane.” Kim pouts her lips showing that she is frustrated when everybody claimed her that she’s crazy and insane.

 

            “I didn’t say that.” Pie recoils.

 

            “I know you did think about it even though you didn’t say it.” Kim smirks but it’s bitter.

 

            “I won’t get down from my citadel.” Kim backfacing Pie and continue to decorate her cake.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter