My Kimmy Boboy

Don't Doubt My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Pie! Your boyfriend is waiting." Fern shouted from the front counter as her eyes caught Kim's figure outside the bistro. Kim is waiting for Pie on her motorbike. She is wearing a full - faced helmet and wore a black leather jacket. All in black. Fern is Pie's best friend. They worked at Aunty Inn's Bistro. Well, Pie didn't work as waiters or what so ever. She played piano at the bistro to entertain the customers.

"Fern, I'll go back first." Pie took out her cane and starts to walk. Fern helps Pie to open the door.

"Pie, when you gonna introduce your mysterious boyfriend to me?" Fern asked Pie for the 500 times. Pie never introduce Kim to Fern formally. She just know that her best friend's boyfriend names Kim.

"Later Fern. See you tomorrow." Pie left the bistro and heads to Kim's direction.

"Later?Pie, Pie. You said that for another 501 times." Fern shook her head and smile. "This girl is really weird and her boyfriend is mysterious too. Really a perfect two!" Fern chuckled alone while looking at Pie who already reached Kim's side.

"Kimmy! You're early today?" Pie stuck out her hand and Kim took her hand and interlaced their fingers together. Pie will do to make sure that the person is really Kim. Only Kim knew what to do when Pie sticks out her hand like that.

"Today, I got less work to do." Kim answered her girlfriend. "How your work my Gigirl?" Kim asked while helping Pie to wear the helmet. Kim addressed Pie as Gigirl. Pie's new affectionate name.

"Starting from tomorrow, I have to work at night."

"Why?" Kim seemed surprise to hear what Pie informed her just now.

"Aunty Inn said there are a lot of customers at night. The customers want me to entertain them." Pie pouted her lips to Kim.

"My sweetheart is so popular now huh?" Kim pinched her cheeks and that make Pie giggles.

"Kimmy, lets go to your place first." Pie said to Kim and with that Kim helped Pie to ride on her motorbike and heads Kim's place.

 

 

 

Kim's Apartment.

"I'll bring some drinks for us. What do you want Pie?" Kim live alone in her apartment. So, there's no maid to help her.

"Orange juice. Don't put too much ice cube!" Pie said to Kim.

"Alright ma'am!" Kim salute to Pie but then Pie couldn't even see Kim's action. Pie rest herself on Kim's couch. She didn't even know how Kim's apartment looks like but she can feel that her boyfriend place is a comfortable place to live in. She might not be able to see with her eyes but her other sensory are so good. The scent inside the house is so fresh. The furniture arrangement are so neat. Since the first time she come to his house she never spot any dust on the floor. Pie can feel that Kim is a neat and hygienic person.

"What are you thinking about sweetie." Kim suddenly sit beside Pie and kissed her cheek.

"Kim! You want to kill me huh?" Pie pinched Kim's waist. She was really shocked with Kim's sudden appearance.

"Ouchh Pie. It's hurt." Kim rubbed her burning waist.

"My Gigirl is so brutal." Kim pulled Pie c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter