Mystery

Don't Doubt My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           “TWO MEN  WERE KILLED AFTER THEY LOST CONTROL OF THEIR CAR AND LURCHED INTO DEEP CLEFT YESTERDAY MORNING. ACCORDING TO STATE POLICE, THE TWO MEN WERE THE MOST WANTED CRIMINALS WHO INVOLVED IN SERIES ROBBERIES AND MURDERER OF THEIR VICTIMS. THEY WERE ALSO SUSPECTED WITH THE MISSING OF KIMHAN JITTALEELA, THE HEIR OF BILLIONAIRE CORPORATION AS HER IDENTITY CARD AND SOME OF HER BANK CARDS WERE FOUND ON THE SCENE. HOWEVER, THE STATE POLICE ARE STILL IN PROCESS OF INVESTIGATING THE CASE AS KIMHAN JITTALEELA WAS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND. ANYONE WHO HAD WITNESSED THE SITUATION OR HAVE THE INFORMATIONS ABOUT IT ARE REQUIRED TO GIVE YOUR FULL COORPERATION AND COME UP TO GIVE THE DETAILS TO THE POLICE.” Pie reread the article excerpt.

 

It was three days ago’s newspaper. There’s still not much development from the police’s investigation. They still didn’t manage to find Kim. According to the police, there is high probability of Kim being murdered by the criminals. Pie in the other hands, wouldn’t believe that. Not until they found Kim’s body and show to her the corpse.

 

            “Pie, let’s have your lunch?” Mrs.Manaying comes into the room with a tray of meal in her hands. She has been staying at the villa with Pie since Kim was reported missing. Pie is too weak to handle her misery life right now. She shut herself in the room, sitting alone on the bed while hugging Kim’s night shirt. It was the last T – shirt that Kim wore before she’s missing.

 

            “I cook your favorite porridge. Want to taste some?” Mrs.Manaying tries to persuade her daughter. Pie doesn’t utter anything from . She only shakes her head signalling that she’s not even has the appetite to eat.

 

            “Pie honey, you haven’t eat for three days.” Mrs.Manaying puts the tray on the small bedside table. She takes Pie’s hands and squeezes them softly. A mother’s love and affection flows into Pie’s vein.

 

            “Kim didn’t eat too.” Pie murmurs weakly. Her eyes are wide open but her gaze is blank. Mrs.Manaying scans through her eldest daughter’s face. Pie had dark eyebags under her eyes most probably she had crying too much or lack of sleep.

 

            “Pie, don’t be like this. If Kim knew it, she will surely feels sad.” Mrs.Manaying can’t bear to see her daughter’s suffering. She brings her hands to Pie’s head and fondles her hair lovingly.

 

            “P’Air is right  Mom, I only bring misfortune in Kim’s life.” Pie’s tone is flat. Most likely she feels hopeless. P’Air’s voice kept raging in her mind.

 

            “If you really love Kim, you should pray for her safety not to blame yourself for what had happened.” Mrs.Manaying also remembers how Jittaleela’s eldest daughter cursing and accusing Pie the other day. Pie was taken back with her mother’s words.

 

            “Where would we find Kim, Mom? I know she still alive.” Pie diverts her blank gaze to her mother. There are no tears on her face. They are already drained.

 

            “I don’t know either, Pie. Let’s pray to our  Almighty, if she is still alive may He lead Kim’s way back to us.” Mrs.Manaying said. Pie realizes her mother is indeed true. All happened to her life right now is only one piece of  test from God. He wanted to know how they would react, how would they handle it and the most important is, how would they come out with the lesson learnt from it.

 

            “My instinct told me that Kim is still alive Mom. Kim is still alive.” Pie grabs Kim’s shirt again.  She takes it close to her chest and hugs the shirt as if she is hugging Kim. She misses Kim so much.

 

            “TOK – TOK – TOK.” Someone knocks the bedroom’s door. Mrs.Manaying is the one who get to look for the person at the door.

 

            “Mrs.Manaying, the police officers would like to meet Ms.Pie.” Pie hears that it’s Uncle English, the buttler’s voice. He has some conversation with Pie’s Mom, perhaps informing her the purpose of the officers’ visit.  Within the three days of Kim’s missing, this is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter