Dr.T

Don't Doubt My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unknown Place

Night

She is sitting on the sofa in the dimly illuminated room. Not doing anything. Just leaned her back to the posh sofa while staring to a motionless laying body on the bed.

            “Leo...” The name came out from out of sudden. When she realized it, she closes her eyes, pushing back her thought.

 

            “Pie..” Her attention is drawn to a barely audible whisper. She wanders her gaze around in order to search for the source.

 

            “Pie..” She heard it once again. It’s no doubt, the one who is laying on the bed has regain her conciousness. Slowly, she walks close to the bed.

 

            “Pie..” The one who just regained her conciousness utters that name again. This time her voice is much clear than before.

 

            “Finally you wake up, Leo.” She whispers to her ear.  She can see that the girl didn’t make any movement, just like what she had expected. Oh wait, she’s not to girlish to be called as a girl. She’s tom.

 

            “Who are you?” The tom asks. Her voice nearly can’t be heard as the bandage around her head restrict her jaw movement.

 

            “What have you done to me! Why I can’t move my body? Why you blindfolded my eyes?” That tom snarls. She knew it, even if that tom tried to move her body, her effort is useless.

 

            “This is how you say thank you to the one who saved you?” She sits on the edge of the bed and brings her hands to that’s tom hair. She fondles her hair softly.

 

            “Who are you and where I am.” The tom asks again to her. She pulls back her hands, stops her movement immediately.

 

            “You talk too much Leo.” She didn’t get mad instead she chuckles to see that tom’s reaction.

 

            “I’m not Leo! My name is Kim. Kimhan Jittaleela.” The tom said. She is a little bit startle to hear it but she manage not to show her surprise expression.

 

            “Well done. You just passed an amnesia test.” She scoffs. She walks to a table and returns to Kim’s side with a stethoscope.

 

            “How did I get here?” Kim asks to the lady but the latter didn’t bother her. The lady checks her heatbeat using the stethoscope. Is she a doctor? Kim still unsure about it. She can’t see the lady neither is able to make any movement. It’s like her whole body paralyzed.

 

            “Didn’t I said earlier? I saved you, that’s why you’re here.” The lady finally answers her question once she has done with her checking.

 

            “You’re not even answering my questions.” Kim grits her teeth, trying to control her patient. With her condition and she is unable to see the surrounding, she started to get irritated with the lady.

 

            “Poor you Kimhan Jittaleela. Your life is full of dramas.” The lady cackles. It sends a horrified sense through Kim’s paralyzed body.

 

            “What do you mean?” Kim recoils. If she is able to move her hands, she will surely chokes the lady to force her for an explanation.

 

            “Don’t you remember what happened to you?” The lady whispers to her ear again. Slowly she tries to remember the last thing she do before she woke up at this unknown place.

 

            “Someone hit my head and then I can’t remember the next.” Kim says to the lady as the memories rushed back to her mind.

 

            “Oh, so that’s their  tactic.” The lady responds to her. Kim feels that the lady is so close to her. She is laying on the bed and most probably the lady sit at the bedside and propped her elbows on it, facing her.

 

            “What tactic?” Kim frowns. She forces her muscles to lift up her body but it didn’t work.

 

            “TWO MEN  WERE KILLED AFTER THEY LOST CONTROL OF THEIR CAR AND LURCHED INTO DEEP CLEFT YESTERDAY MORNING. ACCORDING TO STATE POLICE, THE TWO MEN WERE THE MOST WANTED CRIMINALS WHO INVOLVED IN SERIES ROBBERIES AND MURDERERS OF THEIR VICTIMS. THEY WERE ALSO SUSPECTED WITH THE MISSING OF KIMHAN JITTALEELA, THE HEIR OF BILLIONAIRE CORPORATION AS HER IDENTITY CARD AND SOME OF HER BANK CARDS WERE FOUND ON THE SCENE. HOWEVER, THE STATE POLICE ARE STILL IN PROCESS OF INVESTIGATING THE CASE AS KIMHAN JITTALEELA WAS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND. ANYONE WHO HAD WITNESSED THE SITUATION OR HAVE THE INFORMATIONS ABOUT IT ARE REQUIRED TO GIVE YOUR FULL COORPERATION AND COME UP TO GIVE THE DETAILS TO THE POLICE.” Kim heard the lady reads something. It comes to her surprise when the excerpt told about her missing.

 

            “How many days I’ve been staying here? Why don’t you tell the cops I’m with you?” Kim starts to panic. Only now she knows that she had been robbed by the men.

 

            “Kimhan Jittaleela, that was one month ago’s newspaper.” The lady giggles. Kim hears that she flips the paper for a few pages uninterestedly.

 

   

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter