Emotion War

Don't Doubt My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All co – workers and important officers make their way out of the room as they just ended the meeting. Kim sits still at the same position with her back leaned to the chair. Her eyes closed and she breathes deeply.

            “Kimhan.” Slowly Kim opens her eyes just to notice that P’Air is already stands in front of her.

            “ I notice that you were not paying your full attention to our meeting just now. I don’t know what you have inside your mind but I want you to act proffesionally. Don’t mix up your private life with career. Understand?” P’Air seems serious in her saying.

           “I’m sorry P’Air. It won’t happen again.” Kim says apologetically and hung her head low.

           “Good. I need to meet another clients. Don’t skip your lunch later.” P’Air makes her way leaving Kim alone inside the room. When it comes to career, commitent and responsibilty, P’Air will always be serious about them. She’s not only wise but her muture way of thinking and good in decision making make  all stuff at the company respect her even though she just a young manager.

           “Hey Kim. You can count on me. I’m all ears if you need someone to talk to.” P’Air pauses her movement and turns her body to face Kim.

           “Thanks P’Air.” Kim gives a faint smile to her sister. After all, P’Air still a kind and good sister to Kim. She’s the only sister that Kim has and of course Kim was so grateful to have a great sister like P'Air in her life.

Without their notice, Yam eavesdrops all Kim’s and P’Air conversation. She also noticed that Kim was so spacing out during their meeting just now. She sees Kim make her way to her office and she follows Kim from behind.

 

 

Kim lays down on the plush cushion of her sofa inside her office. She covers her eyes with her right arm. There’s something that bothered her that much. Pie. Kim knows one day Pie will find out that she is not a man. Somehow Kim felt like she was so selfish in their relationship. She know she can’t lie to Pie forever or else Pie might be hurt.  But how is she going to tell Pie about her real self? Can Pie accept her just the way she is? What about Pie’s confession the other day? She can’t bear if Pie rejects her. She don’t want to lose Pie.

            While she was so deep in her own thinking, Kim feels someone massaging her head. She removes her arms from her eyes and she was so startled to find Yam sits beside her.

            “Yam! What are you doing here?” Kim jolts in shock.

            “I’m just trying to lessen the burden inside your head. I’m worry that your migraine comes again.” Yam gives her concerned look to Kim. Of course Yam knows a lot about Kim. They were once a sweet lover. Everybody was so envy with their relationship.

            “No. It is not. I’m okay. Just a little bit tired.” Kim avoids Yam’s eyes and moves to the huge glass windows of the office which over looking the city. She throws her sight to the hustle and bustle city life.

            “Then you sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter