I Can't Hold Myself

Don't Doubt My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KimPie’s Villa

 

            “Almost done!” Pie puts a plate of sausage on the dining table. She checks again what has she prepared for their breakfast. The coffee has been brewed. Checked! Toast. Checked! Butter. Checked! All checked!

 

            “Wait! Where’s my omelette?” Pie suddenly realises that it is not on the table yet.

 

            “I’ll make it now.” She walks to the kitchen back. Today, Pie decides to prepare the breakfast on her own. Even the maids wanted to help her, she insisted that she can do it by herself. Don’t pretend that you didn’t know her reason. Of course she wants it to be special for Kim.

 

            “Ms.Pie, anything I can help you?” It’s Shak. She is the one who stayed at the kitchen, in case Pie needs some help. The other maids, Pie told them to leave the kitchen as she don’t want anybody to disturb her.

 

            “I think no, Shak.” Pie glances to Shak and goes straight to the stove.

 

            “Ms.Pie, I think I’ll lose my job soon.” Shak sighs heavily as she stares to Pie.

 

            “It won’t be. Nah, help me to get some eggs.” Pie chuckles to see Shak’s face. She’s thinking too much but Pie understands how does she feels. Shak might think that Kim will fire her when Kim found that Pie is the one who works at the kitchen instead of the maids.

 

            “Here Ms.Pie.” Shak comes to her side with the eggs.

 

            “Shak, could you please check if anybody has do the laundry?” Pie tries to find a way for Shak to leave her alone at the kitchen. It’s not because Pie feel uncomfortable with her presence, but Pie really wants to have the kitchen all by herself.

 

            “Alright Ms.Pie.” The maids obediently follows the order from Pie and quickly makes her way to leave the kitchen.

 

            “Good Shak.” Pie giggles alone and continues making her omelette.

 

 

            “Morning.” Someone wraps her arms around Pie’s waist from the back and hooks her chin on Pie’s right shoulder. It’s Kim.

 

            “Morning honey.” Pie turns her head a little to look to Kim. In no time, Kim kisses Pie’s cheek.

 

            “Why don’t you wake me up?” Kim asks to Pie who is still busy with her omelette.

 

            “You sleep so tight that I didn’t bear to disturb your lovely slumber.” Pie answers Kim and turns off the stove. Omelette is ready.

 

            “Let’s have our breakfast?” Pie can’t move anywhere since Kim still hugging her so tight from the back.

 

            “Where are all maids? Why did you’re the one who prepare the breakfast?” Kim loosens her embrace on Pie. Pie can see that Kim’s eyes roam around to search for the maids.

 

            “Because I want to prepare it for you.” Pie caresses Kim’s cheek lovingly and that makes Kim locks her eyes with Pie.

 

            “Awww..So sweet of you.” Kim grins to Pie, revealing her white pearl teeth.

 

            “Let’s eat or breakfast now.” Deep inside, Pie fluttered that much just to see Kim’s reaction. She slaps Kim’s arm lightly in order to hide her blushing face. She quickly walks to the dining table and Kim follows her.

 

            “Pie, feed me.” Kim nags to Pie as they are seated at the dining table.

 

            “Oh big baby Kim.” Pie squints her eyes while pinching Kim’s cheeks playfully.

 

            “NO.” Pie suddenly turns serious.

 

            “Eat on your own, Kim.” Pie says without looking to Kim and puts the toast, sausage and omelette to Kim’s plate.

 

            “But my hands are hurt.” Kim lifts up her hands and shows them to Pie. They were fully bandaged. Remember? Kim hit and punched the wall yesterday.

 

            “I’m a mummy...” Pie laughs so hard when Kim makes a funny face instead of spooky one to her.

 

            “Okay. Okay. I’ll feed you.” Pie scoffs as she takes Kim’s plate and slices the sausage for her lover.

 

            “You’re so silly. Why did you do such a stupid things?” Pie mumbles alone.

 

            “What?” It sounds like Kim said WHAAPPP as is full with food.

 

            “Eh..Nothing. I said you eat like a child.” Pie lies. Well, white lie saves you sometimes.

 

            “Ah..It’s because the food are so delicious.” Kim praises Pie sincerely. To support her saying, Kim gives her two thumbs up to Pie.

 

            “I’m glad that you like it. Let’s finish this and then you can take your medicines.” Pie feed more to Kim and at the same time she eats her breakfast too.

 

 

After breakfast

 

            “Kimmy, what are we going to do today?” The shorty Pie peeks up to Kim as they walk to the living room.

 

            “Let’s tour around this villa?” Kim suggests as she peeks down to the shorty Pie.

 

            “Yeay! It would be so good!” Pie jumps up and down like an excited toddler.

 

            “Why so happy?” Kim ruffles Pie’s hair and that makes Pie pouts her lips to Kim.

 

            “My hair!” Pie quickly fix her hair back. Well, Pie doesn’t like if people ruined her hair.

 

            “Pie. Pie.” Kim shakes her head to see the petite girl’s reaction.

 

            “Of course I’m happy because you’re the one who will be the tour guide of the day. Besides this villa is too huge that I might get lost in our own place.” Pie admits that  to Kim. The first time Zee toured her around the villa, her mind was so messed up that she couldn’t fully concentrate what Zee told her.

 

            “Our villa is not that huge. It’s bacause you haven’t adapted to its environment and surrounding yet.” Kim confirms that to Pie.

 

            “Shall we start now?” Kim offers her hand to Pie.

 

            “Hmm.” Pie nods excitedly and takes Kim’s hand. They can’t etwhine their fingers together so Pie hold Kim on her arms.

 

 

Somewhere around the villa that Pie doesn’t know..

 

            “Kim, where are we heading to?” Pie can’t hold her curiosity anymore as they are now walking out from the villa. The sounds of sparrows chattering signal that it is a fine day.

 

            “You’ll know later.” Kim drags Pie to step faster. They are heading near to an entrance.

 

            “Wow! It’s so beautiful.” Pie can’t hold her emotion when they reached the place. It’s a flower garden.

 

            “Do you like it?” Kim also looks to the breath taking view of the garden.

 

            “I love it. Really love it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter