All of Me, Loves All of You

Don't Doubt My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            “Since when you want to hear my voice and listen to me?”  Kim’s voice still echoes through Pie’s heart. She sits hopelessly on the floor, still at the same place where she helped Kim to have her hair trimmed but what’s different  now Kim is nowhere to be seen. She left Pie awhile ago. Bitterness fills her mind. How would she convince Kim that she will be Kim’s good girl, the one who would stay by her side in up and down, the one who would listen to what Kim wanted to tell no matter how mudane the topics would be, the one who is willing to spend the rest of her life with that  tom. How could she prove that when Kim seems to hate her.

 

            “Kimmy..I’m sorry.” There’s no tears but a heavy sigh escapes from Pie’s mouth, despair engulfs her.

 

 

            “PICK ME UP! PICK ME UP!” Pie startles like a shocked rabbit when suddenly her phone rings.

 

 

            “Haishh! You’re so noisy!” Pie mutters alone while taking her phone out from her pocket.

 

            “MOM” Pie’s eyes widen when she sees the caller ID.

 

            “Oh crap! I forgot to tell Mom.” Pie curses herself.

 

            “Hello Mom.” Pie answers the call calmly. She’s ready with any possibilities that she might be scolded by her Mom for not infroming her where she has gone to. Her Mom might be worried because she didn’t come home since yesterday.

 

            “Hello Pie. How are you?” Mom asks her like there’s nothing bothering her mind.

 

            “Mom?” Pie bewilders, completely astonished with her hearing. There’s no sign that Mom would get mad with her.

 

            “Yes honey? You don’t answer me. How’s your life with Kim?” Pie blinks her eyes for a few times, she’s trying to adjust her mind with her hearing once again.

 

            “Fine. We are good.” Pie pauses for awhile.

 

            “Mom, how did you know that I’m with Kim?” Pie can’t hold her curiosity any longer. It’s so weird. She haven’t tell her Mom yet that she already moved in to this villa with Kim.

 

            “Your Mama and Papa told us.” Mom chuckles at the end of line.

 

            “Oh..” forms a perfect O in surprise. So, Mr and Mrs.Jittaleela really had settled everything for her.

 

            “Pie, take care of yourself and Kim too. If we have time, we will visit you there or maybe you can come back for awhile too.” Mom tries to sound cheerful but Pie knows that her mother is quite sad that she didn’t stay at their own house right now.

 

            “Alright Mom. Take care of yourself too. We are not that far, I still can come back home anytime.” Pie chuckles. Yeah, their villa is still in Bangkok. It’s just the villa is quite far from the hectic life of the city. Not really at the country side but Pie don’t know how to explain it.

 

            “Nah, don’t worry about me. Your Dad and Alice are here.” Mom also chuckles when she realizes the fact that her daughter is still here in Thailand. It is not that Pie has left their homeland.

 

            “Mom,I’ll hang up now.There’s another incoming call.” Pie informs her mother when she notices that Mrs.Jittaleela is on the waiting call list.

 

            “Alright honey. Talk to you later. Mom loves you.” It’s Pie’s Mom.

 

            “Love you too, Mom.” Their conversation ends when Mom hangs up it first.

 

            “Hello Mama.” Pie answers the call from Mrs.Jittaleela.

 

            “Hello Pie. How’s Kim? Has she took her medicines?” Pie freezes at the moment when she heard about Kim’s medicine.

 

            “Medicines? I don’t have Kim’s medicine with me.” Panic fills Pie’s thought.

 

            “Owh, relax Pie. We hired two nurses to help you. They’ll have all pills and medicines for Kim.” Hearing that makes Pie relieved.

 

            “You scared me, Mama.” Pie hears Mrs.Jittaleela’s chuckling at the other side of the line.

 

            “I hope you can persuade her to take her medicine, Pie.” Mrs.Jittaleela’s voice flat. No mother in the world wants her children suffer from any illness. Imagine what if her children that were once normal suddenly were admitted to have mental illness? How devastated it would be?

 

            “I’ll try Mama and thank you for hiring the nurses too.” Pie don’t know how she should say her thank you to Jittaleela family. They are so kind and never blame Pie for Kim’s illness except P’Air. Pie knew that P’Air will blame her for the rest of her life for ‘torturing’ her sister.

 

            “Nah, it’s nothing Pie. Take care of yourself and Kim too. We will have visit you two if we got time. I’ll hang up now. Talk to you later.” Mrs.Jittaleela also said the same things as her Mom. Pie smiles alone of thinking it.

 

            “Okay,Mama. Talk to you later.” The call disconnected.

 

            “Where is Kim?” Pie brings herself to stand up and scans around. The villa is too huge and spacious and Pie doesn’t fully discover it yet. Where would she find Kim?

 

 

            “Shak? Oh, Shak?” Pie calls out the maid as she walks to the living room. She can’t find Kim yet. And one more thing, she only knows Shak in the villa and doesn’t manage to know the other people yet.

 

            “Yes Ms.Pie.” Shak appears out of nowhere.

 

            “Huish! You scared me.” Actually Shak suddenly appears behind Pie.

 

            “Shak, do you see Kim?” Yeah, Pie needs to find Kim.

 

            “I saw Ms.Kim went up to her room.” Shak acknowledges Pie.

 

            “Oh, okay.” Pie nods knowingly.

 

            “Is there anything else I can help you Ms.Pie?” Pie can see that Shak is so dedicated in her work. No wonder she is appointed to be the head of the maids in that villa. Shak is still young, perhaps around Pie and Kim’s age.

 

            “Ahh, where are the nurses that should take care of Kim’s medication?” Pie suddenly remember about the nurses and yet, she never meet them too.

 

            “I think they are upstairs .” This time Shak is not really sure about it.

 

            “Oh, thank you Shak. You may continue your work.” Pie thanks Shak and quickly makes her way upstairs.

 

            “Shak?” Pie stops for awhile from climbing up the staircase and glances back.

 

            “Yes Ms.Pie?” Shak also stops her movement.

 

            “Could you please, gather all people in this villa tonight? I want to meet and know all of you.” Pie sees Shak nods knowingly to her. Well, Pie needs to know them as they are living under the same roof.

 

 

Upstairs

 

            “Good evening Ms.Pie.” The two nurses greets Pie when they see Pie walks close to them.

 

            “Good evening...?” Pie peeks to her wristwatch. She doesn’t notice that it is already evening.

 

            “What are you two doing here?” Pie questions them as the two nurses stand still in front of her bedroom anxiously.

 

            “Ms.Kim didn’t allow us to enter her room neither wants to take her meds.” One of the nurse speaks up. They have their guilty look in their face.

 

            “Gosh.” Pie massages her temple as if she is in big trouble.

 

            “Okay, what is your name?” Before Pie steps in the room, she needs to know their name.

 

            “I’m Suzie and she’s Chantal.” The tall one introduces herself as Suzie and points her friend beside her as Chantal. Chantal is a little bit chubby but both of them are pretty and young. Pie feels insecure. Hahah!

 

            “Okay. Where is Kim’s meds?” Pie tries to search for it but she found the nurses hold none.

 

            “In your room, Ms.Pie.” The nurses smile apologetically to Pie.

 

            “It’s okay. Let’s enter my room and help me with Kim’s meds.” Pie informs them and pushes the door slowly.

 

            “Kim?” Pie calls out her lover name as she steps slowly into their room. The nurses follow her from behind. Haih, the bedroom is huge too.

 

            “Kimmy.” Pie notices that Kim is laying on the bed and staring to the ceiling blankly.

 

            “What are you thinking of? Me?” Pie sits on the edge of the bed, near to Kim.

 

Kim turns her head to look to Pie and stares to the ceiling back. Kim still doesn’t want to talk to her.

 

            “Kimmy, it’s time for you to take your medicine?” Pie says to Kim while gesturing the nurses to take the medicines to her.

 

            “NO.” Kim rolls her body and burries her face into the bed.

 

            “If you don’t take your meds, how would you recover quickly?” Pie Kim’s hair lovingly, hoping that she can melt the tom’s freezing heart.

 

            “I’m not sick.” Kim sends Pie’s hands away from her head.

 

            “Mama said, you should take them. You can’t obey Mama right?” Pie knows that Kim loves her mother so much that she wouldn’t dare to hurt neither being rude to that woman.

 

            “NO. I won’t take them.” Kim still with her stubborn head.

 

            “Please, Kim.” Pie pleads to Kim.

 

            “I said I’m not sick and I am not crazy!” Kim snaps. It is not only Pie who startles with Kim sudden burst out of anger, the nurses are so shock too.

 

            “Kim..?” Pie’s eyes starts to well up with tears. Kim never yells that harsh to her.

 

            “I thought you’re on my side but you’re also the same as them. Keep claiming that I am crazy and lost my sanity.” Kim fumes irritably. She’s scarlet with her overwhelmed anger. The nurses witness the scene nervously.

 

            “Kim, I didn’t say so...” Pie braves herself to speak up to Kim.

 

            “Shut up and get out of here!” Kim strongly heaves Pie up from the bed and pushes Pie’s body, forcing that petite girl to leave the room.

 

            “I won’t go anywhere.” Pie stones her body as to not to let any movements because of Kim’s force.

 

            “I SAID, GET OUT OF HERE!” With that Kim use all of her energy to push Pie, forcing her  to leave the room once again.

 

         

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter