Misinterprate

Don't Doubt My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pie POV

Remember the other day he promised to me to take me where ever I want to go? I requested to him to take me for swimming. Don’t ask me why. I just feel like I want to swim.. but I don’t know how to swim. Hmm.. poor me.

 

In the car

 

            “Kimmy, where are we going to swim?” Pie ask to Kim who seems focus with her driving. At first Pie thought Kim will take her to public swimming pool but then Kim told her that the place is not suitable for her. Kim said that the place is so crowded especially during the weekend so it is not so comfortable for Pie to swim there. What a thoughtful boyfriend she has.

            “I’m afraid that your height didn’t passed the minimum requirement to enter the pool. Perhaps you have to swim at children’s pool Pie, where I can’t follow you.” Kim tries to trick Pie.

            “Huh? Why do I have to swim at children’s pool? I don’t want to. Beside I don’t know how to swim. How I’m going to swim without you.” Pie turns her head to face Kim.

            “Kim, find a place where you can go with me too.” Pie face turns gloomy. Kim bites her lower lips to control her out burst of laughing.

            “Hmm..With short legs of yours plus you don’t know how to swim, I think I have the best place for you. And I can go with you too.” Kim pauses for awhile. She wants to see Pie’s reaction.

            “Where Kim? Where?” Now Pie’s face looks bright. She is so happy to hear what Kim told her.

            “Bath tub at my place.” Kim cracks the joke. She can’t hold her laugh anymore. Her fruity laughter fills the air inside the car.

            “You ert! Silly Kim!” Pie smacks Kim’s head with her tiny hands repeatedly.

******

            “Oww Pie, I was joking with you.” Kim stops Pie hands. Pie snaps her hands from Kim and looks away.

            “Oh Pie. I’m sorry.” Kim knows Pie is a bit sulky. She folds her arms and shows her grumpy face to Kim.

            “I have Famous Amos cookies here. Who want some?” Kim takes out a small cointainer from the car’s box.

            “Nyum..So good.” Kim bites the cookies until the crunching sound can be heard. The car was redolent with the pleasant smell of the cookies. Pie still freeze in her seat. Didn’t bother to Kim’s offer.

            “Oh look. There are a few left here.” Kim shakes the container lightly just to let Pie knows that she has ate most of the cookies.

            “Okay. I’ll eat them all alone.” Kim says. On hearing Kim’s last words, Pie quickly snatches the container from Kim’s hand. She takes out the cookies from the container and munches it silently.

Kim shook her head to see Pie’s manner. She knows Pie loves the cookies so much. There’s no way that Pie can resist of not eating it. But the right thing is, Kim knows how to enlighten Pie’s mood.

            “Can I have some?” Kim sneaks her hand into the container.

            “No!” Pie pull the container away from Kim.

            “Tell me where are we going.” Pie glares to Kim while keep munching the cookies.

            “We are going to my Papa’s resort. I’m sure you will like it.” Kim answers Pie. Yes, there are heading to the resort where it is equipped with much better facilities to cater the needs of everyone.

            “They have swimming pools there?” Pie still with her swimming stuff.

            “Of course. We have much more interesting thing there.” Kim speeds her car so that they can reach the place quickly.

 

 

The Resort

            “Kim, how this place looks like? I wish I can see it.” Pie walks with Kim, hands in hands.

            “I don’t know too. But I have one word in my mind. Beautiful.” Kim answers Pie.

            “Huh? How come you don’t know about it. You haven’t discover this place yet?” Kim’s statement makes Pie feel wierd.

            “Yup. So lets discover this place together.” Kim drags Pie to a place which Pie don’t even know where they are heading to.

 

 

            “Hello miss. Can we rent this bicycle?” Pie hears Kim talks to someone.

            “Oh Sir, just pick what ever bicycle you like. This is one of our services here.” Now Pie knows that Kim wants to use the bicycle to stroll around the resort.

 

            “Pie, come. Let me help you to climb on this bicycle.” Kim says to Pie while guiding Pie to climb on the carrier.

            “Are you sure Kim?” Pie hesitates to do that.

            “Yes Pie. Don’t worry. It’s just the same like we ride my motorbike. This one is much more slower than that.” Kim knows Pie is a bit afraid. Perhaps she is not used to ride bicycle before.

            “Okay. I trust you.” Pie sits on the carrier.

            “Hold me close if you’re afraid.” Kim takes Pie’s hands and curls them around her waist. She starts to cycle.

 

A few minutes later..

            “Waaa..Kim, ride more faster please?” Pie requests to Kim. She spreads her arms and feels the gentle wind that brush her face.

            “Pie, hold on me. Don’t make so much movements or else we will fall.” Pie is now over joy. She swings her hands here and there and that somehow makes Kim lose her balance.

            “Okay.” Pie stops her disturbing movements and hugs Kim’s waist tightly. She leans her head on Kim’s back.

            “Do you like it Pie?” Kim cycles faster than before. She glances to Pie at her back. Pie seems so happy.

            “Yup. It’s not that bad.” Pie let out her fruity laughter.

 

 

            “Kim, do you hear what I heard?” Pie asks to Kim who seems so focus with her cycling.

            “Huh? What is it?” Kim questions Pie back. Kim stops for awhile to hear the thing. By the time Kim stops her bicycle, an ice – cream truck moves passed by them.

            “I want that Paddle Pop ice – cream!” Pie pulls Kim’s shirt, nagging her to get the ice – cream. Now Kim knows, Pie heard the paddle pop music from the ice – cream truck.

            “But Pie, it’s quite far from us. It move passed us just now.” Kim looks to the truck which had left  them in a great distance.

            “I want that ice – cream! Get it for me!” Pie be like a little child now. She pulls a long face.

Kim has no choice. The only way to get the ice – cream is she has to run after the truck.

            “Pie, hold me tight. We will run after the truck.” Kim informs Pie.

            “Ready?” Kim glances to her back to check Pie position.

            “Yup.” Pie tighten her hold on Kim’s waist.

            “Here we go!” Kim pushes the bicycle’s paddles as fast as she can to chase the truck they need to stop the truck before it goes more further.

            “Hey stop! Hey wait!” Kim tries to stop the truck while cycling faster and faster. Pie in the other hands can’t help herself. She is laughing hardly everytime Kim tries to attract the ice – cream’s truck driver attention to stop.

Luckily there are the other tourists who want to buy the ice – cream too. The ice – cream truck parked at a place and they finally manage to get the truck.

            “Pie, what do you want?” Kim stops her bicycle right beside the truck. She is panting hardly.

            “I want the rainbow one.” Pie tell Kim her choice of flavour.

            “Two rainbow paddle pop please?” Kim says to the ice – cream man.

 

 

            “Fuhh, luckily my stamina is still good.” Kim takes Pie to sit at a gazebo. She can’t cycle anymore.

            “Oh, pity you boy.” Pie feels sorry to Kim. She is the one who forced Kim to run after the ice – cream truck but who cares? She get the rainbow paddle pop now.

            “Never mind Pie. All for you. Eat your ice – cream. It’s melting.” Kim saw that the ice – cream slowly melt in Pie’s hand.

            “Kimmy, thank you.” Pie says her appreciation to Kim.

            “Most welcome princess.” Kim her ice – cream too. Nothing more happy in this world rather than to see Pie happy.

            “Kim, I’m so afraid to go for the surgery.” Pie says to Kim while they are still resting at the gazebo. She knows that even though she got the eye donor, but the surgery won’t guarantee that she will get her normal sight back.

            “Don’t worry Pie. As long as you believe in God and never gives up, miracles will happen.”Kim knows that Pie is doubting the successful of the surgery.

            “Yeah you’re right.” Pie continue to her ice – cream.

            “Kim, would you help me to learn how to ride the bicycle when I’m able to see later?” Pie changes the topic.

            “Of course Pie. As long as you have th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter