The Orphanage

Don't Doubt My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Orphanage

 

            “P’Tavee, where is our teacher?” Jeremy comes close to his sister who is standing at the front door, throwing her gaze outside the sliding door’s glass. She’s in her deep thinking, pondering something that the little boy didn’t know.

 

            “She will arrive soon, dear. Tell the others to wait too.” Tavee kneels down and grabs his both shoulder. Jeremy is only five years old little boy. When they stand side by side, the little boy height would be at her waist level. Well, he is still a kid. Once he grown up, he must be much more taller than his sister.

 

            “How long it takes?” The little Jeremy asks. He takes a glance to his Ben 10 wrist watch and then diverts his gaze to Tavee.

 

            “Jeremy, your teacher is living quite far away from our place. It might take some times to reach here. We are on the outskirts of Bangkok.” Tavee assures that to the little boy. She never raised her voice  neither have heart to hurt him. He is the only one she has on this world after their grandmother.

 

            “Alright P’Tavee.” Jeremy makes a salute action and marchs away from her. He’s copying exactly how armies would march in parade.

 

            “Where are you, Pie?” Tavee brings herself to stand again. By the time she tries to focus to the main entrance of the orphanage, a posh MPV enters the orphanage yard.

 

            “Here you are.” She curves a cunning smile on her face.  This gonna be interesting.

 

 

 

 

            “Welcome Ms.Pie.” Tavee flashes her proud smile and spreads her arms like a showman on stage, welcoming her audience but in her case, she is welcoming Pie to this big mansion.

 

            “Thank you, Doctor.” Pie steps into the orphanage. She can’t help herself of not wandering her eyes around . This mansion is completely amazing. Maybe it’s the biggest mansion on the outskirt of city.

 

            “Ms.Pie, let’s come in. Your students are waiting for you. They are so excited.” Tavee’s voice jerks Pie from her moment of contemplation. Tavee walks first, guide her way to the kids.

 

 

They walk along a narrow passage way with rooms on both sides. From Pie’s observation, the rooms might be the children’s bedroom. Then the passage way leads them to an open space which is actually  a huge living room or maybe a great hall located at the centre of the house. As she stands at the centre of it, she notices that the mansion is basically has three level of floors. They are at the groundfloor. She wonders how many children are staying here. This orphanage can give shelter to nearly hundreds misfortune children.

 

 

            “Alright kids! Your teacher is here.” Tavee says loudly while clapping her hands as to attract the children attention. Some of them are talking to each other, some boys are teasing the girls while the rest just staring to their friends. When they see Pie,all of them shut their mouth completely, living the great hall in silence.

 

“Uih, all of them want to learn piano?” Pie thought. In her rough estimation  there are about twenty five children are already waiting for her. They are all about the age of five to ten years old.

 

“Kids, greet your teacher.” Tavee says to the children. It’s like they had been hypnotized by Pie’s beauty. Is Pie really beautiful?

 

“Goood Morniiingg Teacher Pieeee.” The children greet Pie like any other kids would do. Dragging each word become too long.

 

“Good morning dear.” Pie chuckles to see them. She found that they are so cute with their innocent face.

 

“Teacher Pie, you are soooo pretty.” A boy suddenly walks through the other children and gets close to Pie. He cups his face as if he is daydreaming about Pie.

 

“Sorry, Jeremy. Teacher Pie is taken.” Tavee pinches the little boy’s cheek, reminds him to behave himself.

 

“Oh, this boy is Jeremy. His face looks like Dr.Tavee.” Pie thought.

 

“Sorry for my flirty brother Ms.Pie.” Tavee apologizes to Pie while her other hand pushing back Jeremy to the group of the children.

 

“So, all of them want to learn piano?” Pie asks out of her curiosity.

 

“No, Ms.Pie. All of them will learn different kind of musical instruments. Only some of them will have piano lesson with you.” Tavee acknowledges her. Pie can breathe in relief now. She never teach any person and this is her first time. Obviously she is quite nervous.

 

“Who will learn piano with me?” Pie asks to the children cheerfully.

 

“Me!” Four kids raise up their hand to the air and one of them is Jeremy. He grins widely to Pie.

 

“Okay, kids. You have meet your new teacher and now dismiss to your own sections.” Tavee instructs them. Only then, Pie notices that the other children pick up their instruments. Some of them will learn piano, some have drumstick in their hands while the rest hold musical instruments that Pie never know.

 

“Ms.Pie, you can start your lesson. I leave this kids to you.” Tavee pats Pie’s shoulder lightly and makes her way living Pie with the kids at the great hall.

 

 

 

“Hi kids.” Pie waves her hands excitedly to the four children.

 

“Hi Teacher Pie.” Seems like the children will address her as Teacher Pie for the rest of their lesson.

 

“So, you know me but I don’t know you. It’s unfair. How about you introduce yourself to me?” Pie says to them. The children exchange their gaze and then nod knowingly to Pie.

 

“Hello Teacher Pie. I’m sure you already know me. My name is Jeremy.” The flirty boy introduces himself first. Pie nods and giggles when Jeremy’s face turns red.

 

“Hi Teacher Pie. My name is Yaya.” A chubbt  little girl with ponytail hair continues introducing herself after Jeremy.

 

“Hi Teacher Pie. I’m Jimmy. Not Jimmy Neutron. Just Jimmy.” A skinny little boy smile shyly to Pie. Well, he looks like a genius one.

 

“Hello Teacher Pie. My name is Anna.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter