Let's Get Married

Don't Doubt My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          “Pie, why you took so long in the toilet? What are you doing? Don’t tell me that you continue your sleep in there?” Kim knocks the bathroom’s door worriedly. In her estimation, it has been almost half an hour Pie entered the bathroom and until now she didn’t come out yet. Today is a special day. Special day for someone.

 

            “Pie, open the door.” Kim tries to push the door’s knob but it was locked. When she is about to lift her hands for another knocks, suddenly she heard Pie unlocked it.

 

            “Kim..” Pie calls out with her weak voice. Kim is standing rooted to the ground right in front of the bathroom’s door while folding her arms. She is looking to Pie but Pie knew it’s a blank gaze.

 

            “Pie, do you realize that we might be late? Hurry up and get your clothes.” Kim said while stretching out her hands to Pie. As what Kim had ever did to her when she was still blind, Pie takes Kim’s hands and interlaced their fingers together.

 

            “Kim, I feel unwell.” Pie cried and hugs Kim tightly. Upon hearing what Pie told her, Kim instantly place her hands on Pie’s temple to check her temperature.

 

            “Nah, you don’t have a fever.” Kim scoffs. Pie is completely healthy. There’s no changed in her body temperature to show that she is unwell.

 

            “But I really feel that I’m sick. Did you know that I threw up a lot just now?” Pie whine like a big crying baby.

 

            “Oh Pie! Not now. Today is a your bestfriend’s big day.” Kim frowns. She drags Pie slowly to the bed.

 

            “Maybe you got food poisoning or something else but I don’t  think that we ate something unusual last night.” Kim takes a few moments to think for any possibilities for Pie’s unhealthy state.

 

            “I don’t think so.” Pie murmurs softly in her barely audible voice.

 

            “Then what?” Surprisingly Kim could hear that.

 

            “Kimhan, I  think I am...” Pie paused.

 

            “Pregnant.” She whispers to Kim’s ear.

 

            “Say it once again?” Kim is uncertain with her hearing.

 

            “I – THINK – I AM – PREGNANT .” Pie sheds each and every words carefully from , making it clear.

 

            “Oh Pie! You just made my day.” Kim surprisingly burst out into laugh.

 

            “You’re so serious. It’s still early, Kim.” Pie giggles and pinches Kim’s cheek but Kim just stoned on the bed without any movement.

 

            “Today is Fern’s wedding, Pie. She’s your best friend. I think she needs you.” Kim said in her flat tone. Yes, Kim is right. Today, Fern will got married with Mario. For Kim and Pie, the happy news seemed so sudden but little did they know, Fern and Mario had planned it for a long time without they knew it. Maybe it was because they also messed up with their own problems and relationships.

 

            “I know, Kim. We still have an ample time to get there.” Pie smiles. She brings her hands to caress Kim’s face. It is Pie’s touch, as soft  and full of love as ever.

 

            “I think I haven’t meet her for ages and today she’ll got married. Hmp, time flies so fast.” Pie adds.

 

            “Aah. Now get your clothes. I think there’s gonna be another few minutes or perhaps an hour for you to dress up and put on your make up.” Kim said and get up from the bed. She is going to have her suits too.

 

            “Who said I took that long to dress up?” Pie pulls Kim’s hands, making that tom stumble to the bed again.

 

            “Well, girls always like that.” Kim grins awkwardly. If she could see Pie right now, most probably Pie is glaring to her with her killer gaze.

 

            “Hmm..” Pie sighs. “Yes! You’re right!” Pie chuckles and pecks Kim’s lips.

 

            “But this time it won’t take that long. I promise.” Pie can’t stop chuckling. She’s so picky and always wanted to look presentable. If she didn’t satisfied with her outfit, she’s willing to change it until it suits her taste.

 

            “Always remember sweetheart, you’re always beautiful. Anything suits you well.” Kim said. She knew, that promise is something. Trust her, it won’t happen.

 

            “Alright – alright. Let’s get your shirt and what ever of yours. Sometimes I wonder if you’re the one who wants to get married.” Pie cuts Kim before that tom could say any further. She instantly makes her way to the their wardrobe and grabs the suit that Puey made for Kim. It’s a grey tuxedo matching with baby blue shirt. Obviously Pie’s favorite colour.

 

            “Yes, I will, soon.” Kim mumbles.

 

            “What?” Pie couldn’t hear it clearly.

 

            “Nothing. Please help me with my clothes, sweetheart.” Kim smiles sweetly to Pie. She is so luckly that Pie couldn’t catch up what she said just now.

 

            “I can do more than that, darling.” Pie whispers seducingly to Kim’s ear which caught that tom to shudder. Pie’s breath  and also her touch on her skin sent a strange tickling sense through her body.

 

            “Just help me with my clothes Pie. We can do the rest after this wedding.” Kim grins. She also doesn’t want to lose to Pie.

 

            “You’re so ert!” Pie smacks Kim’s head. She just made a joke with Kim earlier but she really take it seriously.

 

            “Or you want to have it now? We still have an ample time right?” Kim grins widely and pulls Pie into her embrace. She intends to tease Pie.

 

            “Kim, we’ll be late.” Pie reminds Kim as her lover starts to kiss her neck.

 

            “It won’t be that long.” Kim ignored Pie and starts to roam her hands around Pie’s body. Pie is just wearing a piece of towel to cover her body. She knows, in no time Kim could pull it and left her .

 

            “Oh Kim, not now.” Pie sighs as Kim proceeds her kiss on her shoulder. It seemed like she can’t control herself either.

 

            “Hahah! Gotcha!” Kim burst into her fruity laughter. “I win!” She adds.

 

            “I hate you, Kimhan!” Pie shouts annoyingly to Kim.

 

            “I love you, Mindara!” Kim shouts back to Pie. The bedroom is so marrier with their voice as the two lover keep teasing each other.

Fern’s Wedding

 

Pie just wanders around. Everything went smooth from the start. Fern and  Mario were pronounced as husband and wife and now they are having a special fest to celebrate it. Pie is surely delightful for that. Fern got her new title as a wife. She admits that Mario and Fern is a perfect couple. They are so lucky to have each other.  Mario is tall and with her athletic figure, he is no doubt a handsome guy while Fern in the other hands is utterly pretty with her natural beauty. Pie can imagine how cute their children would be later on. They must be as handsome and beautiful as their parents.

 

            “Pie?” A voice breaks her reverie. Pie turns to look for the person.

 

            “Fern.” Pie found Fern already took her seat beside her. She didn’t notice it since when Fern got to her side.

 

            “Why did you sit here alone? Where is Kim?” Fern asks and at the same time she tries to look for Kim.

 

            “Puey took her somewhere. I think they are still around.” Pie confirms that to Fern. Fern’s wedding is held on the beach. Pie realized that Fern’s dream do come true. She had ever told Pie to have her wedding on beach.

 

            “I’m glad that you two come back together.” Fern said. She takes Pie’s hands and squeezes them gently. The love of bestfriend flows through her veins.

 

            “And congratulations to you too. You’ve stepped into a new phase of your life now. Oh, I can’t believe that my brutal Fern is somebody’s wife.” Pie chuckles so does Fern. It’s like it was yesterday they met but now, Fern is married to Mario. Pie didn’t get the oppurtinity to know Mario that much, but she can feel that Mario is the right man for Fern, the one who will protect and love her for who she is.

 

            “He’s so unlucky to have me.” Fern bursts into her laugh. She gazes to Mario who is talking to his friends. Just like a magnetic attraction, Mario also threw his gaze to Fern, making a brief eye contact and sweet smile.

 

            “Aww, I’m so happy for you Fern. It’s unexplainable feeling.” Pie utters excitedly.

 

            “No need to express everything Pie. I think it won’t end until fortnight.” Fern jested.

 

            “By the way, I’m looking forward to receive your wedding’s invitation card too.” Fern nudges Pie but Pie just chuckles and shakes her head. She really meant it but Pie seemed didn’t take it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter