Uncertainty

Don't Doubt My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

People said, when you’re in love with someone, you’re willing to do anything for  them. Even if you have to hike the Everest mountain, even if you have to risk your life by swimming  in the river full of piranhas  or  went  through the thick forests of Amazon, you’ll endure everything  just to fullfill the wishes of your loved one. Nah, all of those things are just a hyperbola way to show your unconditional love towards your partner. What if I said, the best way to prove that if you really love a girl is to face the premenstrual syndrome (PMS) or period pain that comes every month patiently? For some girls it might not be that serious but for this girl, it is so worst.

 

Here we go, this is the first time for Kim to face such things as they are now living under the same roof. Pie oh Pie!

 

“Haachuum!” Pie sneezes loudly. This is the side effect of playing in the rain yesterday. Pie catches cold, have a slight fever and  not only that, Pie is now on her period.

 

“Here’s your tissue.” Kim picks a piece of tissue from the tissue box and hands it  to Pie. She sits at the edge of the bed, staring to Pie who is now looks like an Escimo people with her  thick sweater.

 

“I can’t breathe well.” Pie complains to Kim while blowing the overloaded mucus inside her nose. Her runny nose makes she feel discomfortable.

 

“I told you earlier. It isn’t a good idea to play in rain.” Kim gives Pie another clean tissues.

 

“I know I was so wrong. You don’t need to say it  to me continuosly.” Pie snaps the tissues paper from Kim agrily. In Pie’s calculation, Kim has said that thing for twenty times.

 

“Kimmy, it feels like I want to die. I only manage to inhale little oxygen through my nostril.” Pie whines like a big crying baby.

 

“What if we put some Vicks. It says that it is for symptomatic relief from blocked nose and cough due to cold. Massage on throat, chest and back.” Kim grabs the small blue bottle of oinment and read  its directions for use to Pie.

 

“No! I don’t want to use that Vicks. It gives me some itches. My skin is so sensitive.” Pie pushes Kim’s hand signalling that she didn’t agree with Kim’s suggestion.

 

“Then, what should we do? You have take your meds. It’s just it isn’t fully working yet.” Kim scratches her head. She doesn’t know how she could help Pie with her runny nose.

 

“You think it! Do you want to see me die out of breath?” Pie pulls her long face and folds her arms grumpily. Well, well. Here it comes, mood swing.

 

“Do you need CPR?” Kim doesn’t know why she said such a stupid suggestion to Pie. She gulps hardly when she realizes that it might arise Pie’s anger.

 

“Aww..Kimmy, you’re so tricky. I bet you want to kiss me.” Pie turns to look to Kim. She squints her eyes as if she is teasing Kim with the suggestion.

 

“Nooo..I won’t! I might get flu too.” Kim utters that NO long and  turns her gaze to the other direction.

 

“Kimmy don’t love me anymore. This is just a flu. What if one day I get a critical disease? You’ll leave me?” Pie’s voice is shaking. When Kim diverts her gaze to Pie, she sees that Pie is at the verge of crying.

 

“Oh man! I don’t know that PMS would be this worst?Bad mood? Mood swing? So sensitive? I’m not this worst though.” Kim thought herself.

 

“Who said I don’t love you?” Kim says seriously but her face lax. She locks her eyes to Pie.

 

“I love you more than I love myself.” There’s sincerity in her voice. She cups Pie’s face and plants a kiss on her forehead.

 

“Here.” Pie put her finger to her lips, asking Kim to kiss her on lips.

 

“Okay. Okay. Muaahh.” That  tom gives a short kiss to Pie. Just then, Pie have that smile on her face back.

 

“We use this Breath Right okay?” Kim takes another small box contain a kind of plaster which can relieve blocked nose.

 

“Hmm.” Pie nods her approval. Then, Kim sticks the plaster to Pie’s nose.

 

“Now, let me check your temperature.” Kim places the new invention of thermometer to Pie’s forehead. Pie remains seated motionless, gazing to her love admiringly. Kim is so patient with her.

 

“Still not okay.” Kim sighs heavily as she observes the thermometer. They had called the doctor and even get the medicines for Pie but her fever still haven’t reduce yet.

 

“This KoolFever might help.” Pie just let Kim do what ever the best for her. The relief pad is cold, just the same like its name. When it touches Pie’s feverish forehead, it sends a cold tickling sense through her body.

 

“Thank you, Kim.” Pie looks to Kim and curves a weak smile on her face. She admits that she is not really on the mood. Somehow she feels like she want to scold anybody around her. Sometimes she gets annoyed easily. To make it easier, we call it  bad mood. Perhaps it is because her PMS and she can’t control it.

 

“You should take a rest.” Instead of answering Pie, Kim helps that sick girl to lay down on the bed.

 

“Haachuumm! Argghh..” Pie sneezes again  but  this time it is followed by her writhing in pain.

 

“Pie, are you okay?” Kim quickly checks Pie who seems in trouble.

 

“It’s hurt.” Pie rubs the lower part of her belly, the spot  around her uterus. Her eyes are a bit tearful as if she is trying to hold the pain.

 

“Do you want the pain killer?I’ll get it.” Kim doesn’t know that it will be so terrible when Pie is in her menstruation.

 

“No need. It isn’t good to take it so often.” Pie stops Kim as the tom tries to move somewhere.

 

“Can you bear th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter