Look at you Like that

His Secret Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“All set?” Joy asked when she peered on Seohyun’s room. But soon a frown marred on her face when saw that the older girl wasn’t finished. “Unnie, we’re going to be late if you move like a turtle.” She whined, as Seohyun rolled her eyes in annoyance. Honestly, she didn’t want to go. She was having a bad feeling about this.

 

“Aish.” The younger girl muttered annoyed as her but decided to help her off. “It’s just me or you didn’t want to go?”

 

Seohyun stayed quiet for a minute before nodding. “I hate seas and oceans. And I’m having a bad feeling about this.”

 

“If I know, you’re just scared because you don’t know how to swim.” Joy teased and Seohyun snorted at her statement. “That too.” She agreed.

 

“But that’ll be fun Unnie! We need to unwind from the stress that school has given to us.” Joy reasoned out as Seohyun released a heavy sigh. Unwind? Well, she badly needed it but not when they were around. Who? Of course the couple she was avoiding to.

 

When Joy shrieked, she tensed and looked around only to find the younger girl staring at her watch. “We need to move faster!” She declared shoving all the things Seohyun was about to put inside her bag pack. Seohyun was about to protest for not doing it right but the girl dragged her out with her bag and both bid their farewell to Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Don’t worry, the ship won’t leave without her.” Luhan barely even glanced at his cousin who stood next to him, near the entrance. So many students were now inside, relaxing on their own rooms, but the girl with her cousin was still not showing up. He noticed that even her friends were anxiously waiting for her. The trio stood not so far away from where he was but also focusing their sights on the entrance.

 

When someone was about to close the entrance, Luhan was about to stop but Yoona moved quicker than him. “We’re still waiting for two students. I’ll tell you when to shut the door.” She said, slightly annoyed. Well, the Lu owned the ship, so whatever they wanted will be granted. One of the crews bowed in apology and nodded in understanding.

 

 

“Using authority, I see.” Luhan was so thankful when he heard the voice, in that case, he could get rid of his annoying cousin. He turned to look at Mr. Lee, with a very grateful smile. Silently transmitting words to their professor to take his girl away.

 

“Seunggi Oppa!” Yoona greeted charmingly as Seunggi put his hand on her waist and grinned at his lover. Luhan on the other hand glared at both of them for displaying such an act, his grateful smile wiping from his face and replaced by a frown. “As much as I remember, displaying of affection in public wasn’t your thing Mr. Lee.”

 

Honestly, when Yoona and Mr. Lee started dating, Luhan’s relationship with the young professor developed into close brother.

 

“It’s becoming my thing now Lulu, seeing how my naughty students staring at my girlfriend.” He responded then glowered at the said students on the side. The group of boy students quickly took their asses of away from the scene.

 

Yoona chuckled softly and playfully hit his shoulder, causing Luhan to feel nauseous. Such a display was bad for his health.

 

But when two familiar girls appeared from the entrance, his back straightened and focused to the taller brunette.

 

“We made it Unnie!” Joy shrieked in happiness hugging Seohyun tightly. The trio immediately approached them happily and dragged the two to the lobby of the ship. He sighed in relief, he thought she was not coming. Imagine his wariness when he found out that she still didn’t arrive.

 

“Did the two of you fight?” He ignored his cousin’s inquiry instead deciding to head to his assigned room.

 

 

 

His suite room, of course was one of the luxurious; king-sized bed and a wide spacious room with a complete couches and 32 inches flat screen TV. Also a small fridge in the corner. The other princes too, have luxurious rooms as well as his cousin and his mother who surprisingly was with them, insisting that she too would come since she sponsored this and one for the head as well. Others on the other hand should share rooms with other students. Two students in one room, as well as the professors.

 

His phone rang and he lazily answered it not bothering to look who the caller was while heading to his bed, feeling tired. “Hello?”

 

“Luhan!” Irene’s cheerful voice greeted him and he smiled a little. “Irene.” He addressed, waiting for the girl to tell him why she called.

 

“Let’s have lunch together!” Luhan thought for a minute then sighed in disappointment. His mother already told him they would eat lunch together, he hesitated on telling her afraid this might disappoint her. “I’m sorry. I agreed with Mom earlier.”

 

“I see.” Her voice cracked, and he hated it. He knew how uncomfortable the girl was when he mentioned his mother. The history between her and his mother didn’t come to close, in fact his mother was trying hard to ignore her presence with them. Tiffany still hated Irene, and she as well as he knew it.

 

“I’m sorry I promised my dinner is with you.” He heard her soft chuckle and he was aware the girl was nodding on the other line. “Yey! I’m looking forward to it. Based on the schedule, tomorrow will be a very busy day since the celebration will be held tomorrow. Today will be having our relaxing time.”

 

“Yeah.” He answered shortly.

 

“See you later, maybe we should invite others too. The guys and oh! Seohyun too!” His gripped on his phone tightened but managed to say, “Maybe.” Then he remembered something before she decided to end the call, “Don’t forget to drink your medicine.” He told her softly.

 

“I won’t forget.” She answered. “I love you.” When she added those words, Luhan closed his eyes and answered, “I love you too.” While images of Seohyun assaulting his mind.

 

 

When the call ended, he threw his phone on the table feeling the pain in his heart. He was such a horrible person, how could he dare lie to the girl he once loved? And to himself?

 

But he didn’t have choice. Tears gathering in the corner of his eyes. It pained him lying to Irene, but it doubles the pain lying to himself. His eyes were darted on the ceiling but the hollowness of them clouded his vision. Maybe happiness weren’t made for him, maybe he should just let go of the girl he really loves.

 

 

Irene needed him more, more than Seohyun. Although it kills him inside, maybe she’s better off with someone else. Maybe she deserved more than he could ever give. He’s not going to be selfish, he would give her happiness where he couldn’t provide for her.

 

 

The irony of this situation was that, he was so ready to end up everything with Irene and to start living a new life with Seohyun. B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter