Girl Friend

His Secret Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

          Seohyun was done with her work earlier today at the library. And she was still waiting for the trio, who happened to have their different classes at this moment, so she took a stroll at their school.

 

To be honest, she only got a few chances to take a proper roam around their school grounds. Empire University was a no joke, it was big and has wide spacious. It’s natural since a lot of rich students study there.Their parents wouldn’t enroll their children in the first place if it’s not upheld.

 

And it was also popular among Medias since a lot of celebrities were studying at the said school as well.

 

 

She found her feet brought her back to where she was brought last time, in the Music Room.‘Okay, I was back here again.’ She thought. But honestly she was intending to go there, since Seohyun has a big passion for Music. She can sing well and definitely has a voice of an angel, and can play piano and guitar too. She started playing piano when she was still a kid, they happened to owned an old piano before but unfortunately since it was really old, it was gone now. In terms of playing guitar, when she was in middle school, one of her friends used to lend her one, the reason why she also knew how to play.

 

She entered the Music Room quietly checking if there’s someone inside and grinned when found no one, wasn’t aware of a pair of eyes watching her movements. Her eyes widen in amusement when she saw variety of musical instruments inside the place.

 

But the piano which was placed at the center of the room really caught her attention. Advancing towards at the piano’s location, she suddenly remembered the guy who she met last time she was here. The guy who was professionally playing such a very interesting melody but she didn’t know what it was.

 

And she even forgot his name.

 

She sat in front of the piano and started playing the song she has in her mind at that moment. Closing her eyes and enjoying the refreshing sound that the piano was producing, she even sang the lyrics of the song she was playing. She let herself lost in the moment she started playing the song. 

 

 

After she pressed the last key, she opened her eyes and was alarmed when someone gave applaud to her. Standing because of shock and at the same time embarrassed that someone witnessed her, she slowly looked for that person who just applauded at her.

 

“I knew you can also play the piano.” She blinked multiple times as she tried hard to remember this guy in front of her. But he was kinda familiar, especially his dimple.

 

“Awww.. That hurts! You’ve already forgotten my face? I thought we’re friends?” She saw how those eyes gazed at her with a hurt look and the guy even pretended to clutch his chest.

 

She smiled widely when she remembered him now, “You’re the dimpled-guy who was good at playing piano!”

 

His face brightened up once again, “Yes! That’s me! I’m so glad to see you again. I knew you’ll come back in this place that’s why I waited for you.” He told her while smiling brightly.

 

Seohyun swore she almost fell for that smile, but she managed to gather her wits back. “Why?” She asked maybe a little curious.

 

“Did you also forget that we’re already friends?! I even told you my name which was Lay and you even told me yours! Though yours are kinda strange to be honest. Don’t get disappointed, I’m just saying.”

 

“What name? I don’t find my name strange.”

 

“Yes it is! But even though your name was strange, I still like you to be my friend, Miss What-if-I-don’t-have-a-name.” Lay told her as he took her hands and shook it while plastering a wide smile.

 

“That’s not my real name!”

 

“Eh?! So that was your nickname?”

 

Seohyun palmed her face, “No either. Okay I’m telling you my real name since I don’t want to be called in that name. I’m Cho Seohyun but you can call me Seohyun.” She finally introduced herself to the guy named Lay.

 

“I knew it’s not your real name.” He was grinning like a fool, she could tell. “So I announced that from now on, you Cho Seohyun and I Lay are officially friends.”

 

Seohyun laughed at him, “I thought you’re announcing that you and I are officially married base on your intro.”

 

“Should we get marry then?” Seohyun gaped at him, “Okay I was just joking.” He stated in setback. “Though finally I have my girl friend!”

 

He exclaimed happily. “It’s my first time to have one to be honest.”

 

“Wait Lay, I am not your girlfriend.”  He stopped when he heard her statement. He sulkily stared at her, “I thought we’re friends?”

 

“Yes?” She hesitatingly answered.

 

“The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter