Nagging

His Secret Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Kindly explain, what are you doing here early at this morning?” Seohyun raised her brow at the man who was standing at their front door. “Let’s go to school together.”

 

“Huh? It’s only 8 am in the morning! The School Festival starts at 10 am in the morning!”

 

“I know.” Luhan nonchalantly answered.

 

“Then why are you here?” Seohyun asked, confusingly but at the same time annoyed.

 

“Hyung!” Jongin who was just passing by saw who the guy that was standing at the front door. He immediately called his attention.

 

“To see that little guy.” He pointed at the little boy who was jumping at happiness when he saw him. “Hi Jongin!” He greeted as Jongin ran up to hug him tightly.

 

“Ugh. Gross.” Seohyun muttered and left them.

 

“Hyung, what are you doing here?” Jongin excitedly asked as he dragged him at their living room. They both sat at the couch and Jongin lovingly stared at his Hyung, “I came to see you Jongin.” Luhan answered as the little boy’s eye lightened up with happiness. “Really Hyung? Why?”

 

“Because I want to invite you in our School Festival today.”

 

“I heard that Deer-Monkey! You don’t dare bringing that imp to the event or else you’ll babysit him!” Seohyun threatened shouting. She was readying herself to take a bath inside the bathroom when she heard their conversation. Since their house wasn’t that big, they shared the same bathroom. And it was located not so far from the living room.

 

“Don’t worry I’ll take care of him!” Luhan shouted back so she could hear. Jongin stared at him with a confuse look, “Hyung, what is School Festival?”

 

Luhan smiled, “It’s a special event in our school Jongin. There will be rides, and games! Do you want to come with me?” He asked as the little boy became hyped out when he heard the word ‘rides’. But his happy face was immediately replaced by a miserable face as he answered, “I have to attend school. Father will get mad if I took an absent.”

 

“That’s right Imp! Very good!” They heard Seohyun shouting but they ignored her.

 

“What time is your class?”

 

“9 am – 3 pm.”

 

Luhan mused and his chin, “Don’t worry! The festival will start at 3 pm. I can just order someone to fetch you up to your school.”

 

“Wow Hyung! You are really the best!”

 

“I’m warning you Deer-Monkey! If something happens to Jongin, I’ll choke you to death.” Seohyun shouted again as Luhan just winked at the little boy.

 

“Where’s Uncle Kyuhyun by the way?” He asked when he noticed that it was early in the morning but he didn’t see Kyuhyun’s shadow.

 

“He finally found a job Hyung. He left early today.” Jongin answered as the little boy leaned on him to whisper something, “Appa said he wanted to buy a special gift for Witch Noona because her birthday is on Wednesday.” Jongin whispered making Luhan to stop and stared at him. “Are you serious?” He asked.

 

“Of course! Why would I lie? I was actually planning to buy my gift for her even though we always bicker. She’s still my Noona, I still love her.” Then he pretended to puke, “Just don’t mind the latter.”

 

Then Luhan remembered his conversation with Seohyun on their first meeting.

 

 

 

*Flashback*

 

Luhan fake a cough, “As you have heard earlier, I’m your fiancé. Our fathers made a stupid vow when they were only at their Elementary days that someday, if ever they will have a son and a daughter their children will marry each other at the age of 20. And unfortunately that happened to be the two of us.”

 

“Oh my gosh! I’m turning 20 next month!” Seohyun shrieked in panic.

 

“And I just turned 20 last month.” Luhan seconded.

 

“But we didn’t even have a proper engagement party? Was that even possible? And this is too much to take. I’m so young to marry you!” Luhan could understand her feelings right now because that was his reaction when his father told him about the news.

 

“Who says I want to marry you?” Seohyun stopped from blabbering so many words as her attention got back to Luhan. “Since the two of us didn’t want to marry each other, why don’t we just plan on breaking and stopping our engagement?”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“You and me, against this arranged marriage. Deal?”

 

“Wait, can you give me time to think about it? Maybe I can still plead at my father to stop this madness.”

 

“I understand. Let’s meet again then.” He gave her, his calling card. “Call me when you already decided.”

 

*End Flashback*

 

 

 

 

‘So it was already one month passed since I met her? She’s turning twenty!’ Then Luhan’s face became pale, ‘Oh nooo… We’re already twenty? It means our wedding was on cue at this current year! Because base on the vow that father and Uncle Kyuhyun made, when their children reached the age of twenty….’

 

“Hyung are you okay?” Jongin asked when he didn’t hear his Hyung talking again. Luhan stiffly nodded at Jongin. ‘This can’t be. I need to tell her this. We need to stop the wedding if ever.’

 

“So are you planning on giving Noona a gift?” Jongin asked all of the sudden as he glanced at the bathroom’s door checking if his Noona can hear him. Luhan raised his brow, “Why would I give her a gift?”

 

“Because it’s her birthday!” He whispered dramatically.

 

“You will only give a present to a person if she or he is special and important to you.” Luhan answered and crossed his arms on his chest. “Isn’t Noona special and important to you Hyung?” Jongin’s question caught him off guard.

 

“Amm..” He blushed and stuttered. “She’s not.” He stubbornly answered while scowling. “She was so annoying.” He added as Jongin pouted at him.

 

“I know.” Jongin answered while rolling his eyes. “But even if Witch Noona is annoying as hell, she’s still special and important to me that’s why I’m giving her a gift.” Jongin clasped both of his hands. “So you don’t like my Noona because you’re not giving her a gift. Tsk, I was honestly rooting you for her. Okay, my ship just sank. I’ll ship her with other guys.”

 

“What? Your ship? Sank?” Luhan was kinda confused with Jongin’s choice of words. But he remembered the ‘I was honestly rooting you for her’, and ‘So you don’t like my Noona,’ and made him to think twice. But Jongin started talking again, leaving his thoughts behind.

 

“Yes. I ship you two. You’re my OTP! But unfortunately, you don’t like her so my ship just sank. And it looks like Noona doesn’t like you too so I’m giving up my ship and I’ll just ship her with other guys. “

 

That made him confused even more. ‘What’s with that ship thingy?! And why I am hearing other guys?!’

 

“Okay, Jongin your Hyung is really really really really confu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter