Tested And True

His Secret Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Knock! Knock!” Kris curled on his bed, ignoring the loud voice and the loud bang outside his room. “KNOCK! KNOCK!” Closing his eyes tightly, he thrashed the blanket away from and with heavy steps went to open the door.

 

“WHAT DO YOU WANT?!” He yelled in annoyance but the girl in front of him just smiled sweetly and wore the look of, I am innocent. Kris snorted at the thought, so much for being an innocent. “I just came to wake you up since we’re having a busy day ahead.” Kris gritted his teeth, annoyed for being awake early.

 

“I’m awake now. Go away.” He grunted and was about to slam the door when the girl used all her force to prevent him and from entering his room. “Cho Seohyun, you know very well that morning and Kris didn’t go along well. If you wanted to piss me off, well you succeeded; so leave.”

 

“I’m very much happy that I succeeded.” Her annoying remark made him clenched his jaw. This girl surely tested his patience, and never ever gonna leave him be when she wanted to piss the hell out of him. But thinking about it, it’s the thing he loved about her. No, he didn’t love her in a romantic way, he and her had already came with that agreement. But he loved her, because she’s the little sister he longed to have, a girl best friend that wouldn’t back down in every of his antics, and the girl who was the first to reject him. Having her as a company, surely changed him. If before, he treated girls as trash, now he has more respect to them. Thanking this girl in front of him who would never get tired of scolding him.

 

He had witnessed how her heart was being crushed down for almost of the times, and how she faked her smiles with everyone but the girl never did fake her smile in front of him. She accepted him, accepted his imperfections for being a jerk, playboy and arrogant .

 

And yes, he loved her dearly and would even punch Luhan in his face for hurting her every time.

 

 

 

“Earth to the mighty Kris Wu?” She asked, snapping her fingers in front of her. When she noticed a faint smirk on his lips, she immediately sensed the trouble and was about to runaway when Kris grabbed her waist and carried her on his bed. Then he started tickling her where he knew she was very ticklish as the girl was laughing wildly while pushing him away from her. But he pinned her under him, didn’t let her to escape.

 

“S-stop it!!” She panted while laughing madly.

 

 

When his door swung opened, the two of them froze as Luhan stared at them, completely in shock. Kris saw how Luhan’s body tensed as he managed to say the words, “I guess I’m disturbing something.” Then before the two could even say a word, the door was shut in a loud bang.

 

Seohyun stood up as Kris helped her. They stared at each other for a moment before Kris decided to run after Luhan. Realizing his state of dress, he stopped then cursed. He just hoped the guy wouldn’t think of something beyond of what happened. The look on Luhan’s face was murderous, but who wouldn’t? Seeing the girl you loved in such a very awkward situation with your best friend.

 

“Kris?” Seohyun brought Kris back to reality. “Should I run after him and explain?” Kris thought for a minute, thinking of her suggestion. But Luhan’s mind wasn’t rational right now, he might ruin the last piece of his chance with Seohyun. And Kris feared that, he knew the feeling between the two was mutual. But as of now, he still didn’t find the answer of what was pulling them away with each other.

 

“No. It’s best if we leave him be.” Kris sighed, “Go back to your room now.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

All Luhan saw was red. He entered his room, replaying the image he saw just now. Seohyun was panting, and was pinned under Kris, on his bed. Seohyun, panting, Kris and bed at the same time weren’t pleasant to see. They were laughing, and enjoying and he shook his mind to stop where it was leading his thoughts if he didn’t arrive. It didn’t help his thoughts when he remembered what Kris was only wearing. A shirt and a boxer.

 

His body was tensing, trembling and badly needing something to put his rage on. His thoughts were being irrational, he was mindful he shouldn’t be feeling this kind of resentment. Weren’t he chose this? He said he would let her go, but seeing her like that, all his resolved vanished in the thin air.

 

He couldn’t blame the two, but oh how he hated them. He shouldn’t be feeling betrayed but no, he was feeling it now. Might as well go with the flow.

 

 

He punched the walls of his room and laughed bitterly. The pain in his fists couldn’t compare to the pain of seeing her with someone. Why was this world being so unfair to him? He looked at the blood in his hands, when did he become violent?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun was pacing back in forth inside her room. Feeling anxious and nervous. She knew Luhan didn’t care whatever he witnessed, but her dignity. For sure he wasn’t thinking that she was an easy girl right? That would just throw herself at every guy. She badly needed to explain her side. She hated misunderstanding, and bowed to never let anyone misunderstands her.

 

When she heard the other door cracked opened, she immediately swung her door too. Their eyes met for a brief second before he turned away. Starting to walk, she immediately held his arm making him faced her, “Whatever you saw, it was a misunderstanding.” She nervously stated watching his eyes.

 

“Who says I care?” The cold, dull eyes welcomed her and his words sliced her heart. “Don’t touch me.” He growled as she pushed her hand away. She was about to say something when she noticed his knuckles covered with bandages, “What happened?” She asked, worry etching her face as she gathered his hands on her but he pushed her away for the second time. “It’s none of your business.”

 

A silent tear escaped her eye as she immediately wiped it off. The way he stared at her was full of disgust. Like she did something gravely.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What happened to your eyes?” Soojung asked, noticing the puffy balls around her big brown eyes. “You cried.” She didn’t ask, instead she stated.

 

“N-no. An insect bit them.” She reasoned out lamely as Jongdae glared at her. “You dared to lie to us. What happened?”

 

Gulping, she met their eyes and glanced on where Luhan and Irene standing. Hayoung sighed deeply before putting her arm around her shoulder, “Don’t be hard on Unnie.” She scolded the two. Soojung and Jongdae sighed as well, each passing day, their friend was recently found crying like the world was put upon her shoulders.

 

“Aish. We needed to really get a new guy.” She muttered in annoyance.

 

“Cho Seohyun, what happened to your eyes?!” Kris’ deep tone startled all of them. The air outside the deck was swaying with his hair, right now he was wearing a red bandana. His worried eyes focused on the girl he valued as his sister.

 

Seohyun looked around before meeting Kris’ eyes. “We’re teammates.” She muttered in amazement but a low growl on Kris was the answer for her to shut up. All of the students were wearing white T-shirt. The head of the schoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter