SeoExo FTW!

His Secret Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Seohyun, don’t forget we’re meeting the Lu’s tomorrow.” Seohyun puckered her lips as she nodded her head, accepting the reality that she’ll be meeting him again and his family.

 

‘Oh wait! What about our plan? Are we going to do that tomorrow?’ She pondered when she remembered that she and Luhan planned this meeting already.

 

“Nichkhun said that he’ll be sending a dress for you to wear tomorrow. Although I refused his offer, he was persistent saying that it will be his first gift to you as his soon-daughter-in law.” Kyuhyun added as she cringed when she heard the word daughter-in-law. ‘Damn. I don’t want to be his daughter in law.’

 

“HA! I guess whatever this witch wear she’ll be looked ugly as she is now! Because she's an ugly witch!” Her brother Jongin suddenly joined the conversation while sticking his tongue out at her direction.

 

“Nye-nye! At least I’m not a dark imp compared to you.” She retorted while smirking. Then, she remembered something really bad idea to annoy her little brother.

 

Showing off her acting skills, she suddenly exclaimed. “Omo! Appa!” Kyuhyun was caught off guard when his daughter exclaimed unexpectedly. Focusing her gaze to her father, “The imp suddenly disappeared! I couldn’t find him!”

 

Trying hard in pretending, she looked around the place as she said, “Where is he? Where is he? Ah! I know! Jongin are you there right? Sorry, Noona can’t see you credits to your dark skin.”

 

The little boy gritted his teeth. “Appa! Noona is making fun of my dark skin.” He told his father while unleashing a fake sob.

 

“Ha! You lose! What a crybaby dark imp.” Plastering a very annoying smile, Seohyun celebrated mentally when she knew that her little brother was about to burst.

 

“Don’t you have a class today Seohyun?” Her father altered the topic as he settled his son on his lap. “You better not start a war between your Noona. You know you can’t win against her.” He whispered loudly and winked at her daughter.

 

Seohyun let out a laugh as she answered, “I have a class in the afternoon Appa. But I’m going to school early because I have works at the library.”

 

“You still work there as the student assistant?”

 

“Appa, I’m a scholar. It’s natural.” Sending her father a reassuring look, she glanced at her watch as she stood up. “Okay, I’m leaving.”

 

Gathering her things inside her bag, she glanced at her little brother for the last time and stuck her tongue out. “I still can’t see you.” She remarked making the boy glared at her.

 

 

*

 

‘I lied at my father. I don’t really have a work at the library today. I just said that because I need to find my deer-monkey soon-to-be fiancé. But I doubt if he was still there at the rooftop? Well, there’s nothing wrong in trying.’

 

As she opened the door of the rooftop, she glanced around to find the guy she was looking for. But looks like lady luck wasn’t with her today. And since she was persistent, she checked the rooftop assuredly just to make sure that he wasn’t really there and she really found no one.

 

“Where can I find that Deer-Monkey then?!” She exclaimed in frustration.

 

“Aha! Wait what was his name again? Lu Han? Maybe checking his name at the library will help me find out more about him. If ever he has classes today or not.” She clasped both of her hands as she straightly headed to her destination.

 

She bowed her head at the head librarian as soon as she entered. “Seohyun, what are you doing here? I thought you have no work today?” She was asked by the head librarian as she just scratched her head while smiling nervously.

 

“I-I forgot something.” She asked stuttering and sighed in relief when the Head librarian smiled at her and signaled her to go on.

 

She immediately sat on one of the computers and opened the official website of the Empire University. “I’m certain that all the students’ record are put in here.” She mumbled, clicking the mouse to the ‘students’ link.

 

She clicked the search tab bar and typed the word, “Lu Han.”

 

 

 

“WHOA!” She gasped loudly causing to gather attentions from all the students in the library. Embarrassed by what she did, she lowered her head and continued on what she was doing. ‘We’re classmates in every subject!’ She mentally yelled.

 

‘And why does his information is not precise? I mean, he was the director of the Lu Business Corporation but this information wasn’t here. He was also the son of Lu Nichkhun but his father name here was Lu Khun? It’s not even his picture which was used here? Only a picture of rubrics cube. But I guess it was him because last time I saw him, he hit me with the rubrics cube. But I don’t understand! Others are set to private! Though thank God his schedule of classes wasn’t.’

 

She didn’t really understand but decided to brush this off since her main concern was to meet him now. Not about his false information in his s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter